Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
🩷
And you’re right, there are some truly horrific things going on in the world and everything seems so negative wherever you turn. It’s difficult to know when or how to switch off to that. A break is always a good thing though to give yourself time to mentally recharge and not be overwhelmed by everything going on. Sending you lots of love 🩷

Here’s a pic of Baby R’s cute baby sliders. He obviously had to wear them with socks like his daddy 🙄
IMG_6699.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’ve requested all my maternity notes this morning to help with my complaint. I’d completely forgotten about doing it since Baby R arrived but it really does need doing. I don’t want a repeat of the “care” I received when we have no2!

• Heart
We went for brunch with my sister which was nice. I phoned the doctors who said that the ECG needs further investigations done upon it so the hospital will phone us. Hopefully they phone soon

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
On a different note, I'm in one of my happy places, sat on my bed watching the light fade, Now the trees are in leaf I can't see the tops of the other houses so I could be in the middle of the countryside, I love it. I think I've said before I lived on farms for my first 40 years on the planet, moved to where I am now just over 20 years ago so seeing the green is always good.

• Heart
Thinking of our @DellaC
I think a lot of us got through the harrowing days on the Letby thread because of della 🩵🩵🩵
Always making us laugh, and we are still awaiting your naked tanned arse outside the town hall please darling ✨✨✨ xxx

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Just catching up. Inset day here so we’ve been to see Garfield and now I’m frantically chucking stuff in bags as we’re off early tomorrow for a week by the seaside.

Hope baby R feels better soon.

Hope you get more on the ECG findings soon cale.

Buzzing that bitch had her appeal denied.

Love to all the fellas and as ever thinking of our Lucy and Della ❤

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers!
While everyone was remembering our brave forefathers and mothers yesterday I was remembering my actual mother. D Day was her 11th birthday so she would have been 91 yesterday. I was telling one of my elderly neighbours last weekend that I loved her yellow roses in her front garden as they were my mum’s favourite flower. I went on to say that every Mother’s Day and birthday I got some yellow roses and placed them in the sea (her ashes were spread on water and it just makes me feel connected to her when I do that). Anyway as I was walking past on my way home from work on Wednesday my neighbour came out and handed me a lovely single yellow rose and said “That’s for your mum” ❤ (see pic).

Anyway on a lighter note my PA came into my office yesterday morning and casually said “I want to start a family!”
I replied “Fucking hell I like you and you’re really good at your job but that’s taking things too far, I’m past all that nonsense now!” 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
He won’t settle for Mr R, the only place he settles is on my chest. We’ve spent the whole day either on the sofa or in bed just chilling. He sounds like he’s losing his little voice this evening it’s so croaky 🥺

Anyone who comes near him will be required to wear a full hazmat suit going forward. And the selfish cow who made him poorly is banned from being in the same house as him.
We had this when mini was 7 months old and the bitch that made him ill had the cheek to try and come see us in the children's ward 🤬 hope mini raspberry is better soon 😘
---
We had wee Caledonians appointment yesterday and it didnt quite go to plan 😔 we have been told that his ECG shows there is an issue with his heart but the Dr (who is amazing with us) couldn't tell us about it other than the structure 💔😭 having lost our baby to heart problems, you can imagine it sent us into a spin. So much so we had a blazing argument about a roundabout lane 😔 we did apologise to each other though

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Okgolightly

VIP Member
The baby has got tonsillitis so we are on night 2 of not much sleep here. The heat is not helping him in the slightest 😭 hoping his antibiotics kick in tomorrow and he’s back to his normal happy self 🙏🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Aw thank you 🥹🥹🩷
---
Thank you everyone, you're an amazing bunch of people 🩷🩷

@odetotheseaweed not much planned today, was at my exercise class, had breakfast in bed and now having steak for my lunch with a little glass of red wine 🍷 heading away this weekend with just my husband too so half packing for that as well!
Docmum sends birthday wishes @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain and says she wishes she could be celebrating with you with a prosecco and a big hug.

Her actual words were "Hey big boy, could you blah blah blah"

(again, for clarification I made the last bit up but the first bit is true ;))

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
You read my mind rasp. This is what I keep saying to Mr Peepy. My baby making years are numbered now (probably why I’m leaning more to having another) and I’m in a head versus heart situation. My sensible head knows that two is the right number for us but my heart wants to do it all again. Lots of people say you just know when you’re done and I’ve never had that ‘I’m done’ feeling but I also don’t want be wishing for something else and not enjoy the amazing two little people I already have. All I ever wanted was a stable family unit growing up and I’m so grateful I now have that with my little gang.
How many babies do you want in your baby army?xx
I was done at 2, one of each I was buzzing. I’ve got 5 and I’m not even 30 lmfao, done never means done in this house there’s always a new yute pending

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
I think Della would of found wee Caledonian wearing the cake smash cake rather amusing 😂 I've got some of the pictures back and they are amazing. I can't believe my baby is 1 in the morning ❤🎂🎉

• Heart
Today is going to be a brilliant day. I get to try my wedding dress on and my neighbour who has terrorised the street for years is moving oh and Donald trump got found guilty 🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy Friday indeed fellas 😍 I hope everyone has an amazing day

• Heart