LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever brings you joy!! 🩷🩷 Life is hard, do what makes you happy

Reactions: 8
Just to add, I hope everyone is doing as well as possible

I've put the order in, the stuff is too nice not to have.
The right choice!! 🩷
---
Great to hear from you Lucy, sorry your situation is still so shit

Reactions: 7
Having a night away from both kids for the first time in 9 months! Have left Mr Golightly in charge and I’m out with some friends and staying in a hotel, I can’t wait. Already two cocktails down on the train

Reactions: 10
Having a night away from both kids for the first time in 9 months! Have left Mr Golightly in charge and I’m out with some friends and staying in a hotel, I can’t wait. Already two cocktails down on the train
Enjoy it all, especially the uninterrupted sleep

Reactions: 4
Don’t live up to your username

Reactions: 5
Have a great time.
---
@Caledonianprincess

Saw this and thought of you lol, comes in grey as well. It's Next if you haven't seen it already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is anyone following the Jay Slater missing person case? What an absolute shit show
What are you following it on rasp? I had a look on the thread on here but I couldn’t keep up, it was moving so fast!
---
Ahh exciting day for you @odetotheseaweed! Can’t wait to hear more! How many weeks are you? How are you feeling?

Day 4 no chocolate or crap, I’ve honestly never made it this far! Xx

Just on here but it takes a lot to keep up. It’s absolutely mental some of the theories. Obviously it’s sad a young lad has gone missing and is very likely dead but the thread, the theories and utter chaos are hilarious

Reactions: 2
Just on here but it takes a lot to keep up. It’s absolutely mental some of the theories. Obviously it’s sad a young lad has gone missing and is very likely dead but the thread, the theories and utter chaos are hilarious
I have heard bits but it just seems so chaotic I can't follow it, it started creeping into the TS thread last night and I was like huh!??

People think he’s stuck on a cactus, been eaten by a shark, fallen in a volcano and all sorts

Reactions: 3