LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DoseofReality I think you asked about the train trip, it was amazing.

I was sat with a lovely lady who got on at Dunbar, we had loads in common, and I knew the 2 couples sat across the aisle from me, they didn't know each other but I knew both. It was such a lovely, lovely day. It was a long time on the train but there were lengthy stops where you could get out and stretch your legs.

I enjoyed it so much I've booked another one in September (to Aviemore this time). This one isn't such a long day and I'm hoping there's time to do the steam train at Aviemore.
Sounds like a wonderful experience. I'm glad you have another one booked. I hope you are doing okay 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon Twattlers x
Happy birthday to Wee Caley, sounds like he's well excited about it and rightly so. I hope the Swiss don't spoil his birthday later.

I have a new theory about our Della's sudden disappearance. Being the kindly soul she is, I wonder if she provided a joining code for someone at some point and that person subsequently got banned for breaking rules or suchlike. Della would also get kicked off Twattle! It is a very strict 'no ifs and buts' rule as well, apparently.

Just a thought as I pretend to be working...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy birthday to your boy @Caledonianprincess
Mrs D sorry to hear about your ex husband, hope your girls are doing ok.

I turned up to my study day today and I should have been here yesterday. My roster team messed it up. I asked if I should go home and was told not to worry, they will fit me in today. I'm so tired 😫
I've had to play with COLD umbilical cords. Warm - fine. Cold? I want to vomit, not stick a catheter down it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The cord was the bit about having a newborn that turned my stomach. When it dropped off I had to call my mum for help 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly the smell🤢
I'm still feeling a bit rough today so ordinary I think I could suck it up, but not today. Today is not a good day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Afternoon Twattlers x
Happy birthday to Wee Caley, sounds like he's well excited about it and rightly so. I hope the Swiss don't spoil his birthday later.

I have a new theory about our Della's sudden disappearance. Being the kindly soul she is, I wonder if she provided a joining code for someone at some point and that person subsequently got banned for breaking rules or suchlike. Della would also get kicked off Twattle! It is a very strict 'no ifs and buts' rule as well, apparently.

Just a thought as I pretend to be working...
I am well prepared for any eventuality as I have cake and pringles so win or lose it's all good haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy birthday little Caley. Hope you all have a lovely afternoon. What type of cookie pie are you making?

@mrs.darcy that sounds lovely. Happy you were also surrounded by lovely people for it. Great you've booked again.

@oldjamfan that's a good theory. Better than the alternatives. I can't remember when her boy was going in for an operation on his tear ducts.

• Heart
@DoseofReality we are going to make a white chocolate and kinder one as I have white chocolate chips in the cupboard. I've ordered wee individual cake tins so we can each have one. Today is going to be hectic after school and his party is on Saturday so Sunday cookie pies it is. He has a SpongeBob birthday cake for today then is having a gaming themed cake for his party

• Heart
Hope everyone is doing okay. I dont know if I'm due a period or an outbreak of my HS but my mood is stinking tonight. Mini won't settle and I feel like I want to explode at the smallest thing so I've brought myself to bed out the way

• Heart
Reactions: 8