LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It horsed it down when I was on the way back from Glasgow before wee Caledonian came home from school. It's raining just now too and the dogs don't want to go out they are curled up at the back door protesting
Horsed it down 😂😂😂
Cloudless skies here in North Ayrshire Caley. Not as warm as it should be in June but beautiful really ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Weather is flipping like a switch here. Mr R decided this morning it was sunny so he took the rain cover for the pram out and left it at home. Obviously it rained the whole time we were out. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weather is flipping like a switch here. Mr R decided this morning it was sunny so he took the rain cover for the pram out and left it at home. Obviously it rained the whole time we were out. Muppet.
Poor Mr Bean. Er I mean Mr Rasp. He gets such a bad press on here but he tries his best, bless him 😂😂😂x

• Haha
He’s lucky I love him and he’s so good to us cus there’s been many, many times over the past few weeks I’ve wanted to kill him for being so dumb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello everyone, it’s been a little while, I’ve caught up here tonight though I have been around other places on the forum recently (sorry).

You may remember my ex husband had cancer, he never got well enough to start treatment and died from pneumonia last week. Although his cancer treatment hadn’t started his cancer wasn’t progressing much which is why treatment was still planned. My eldest daughter came back a few weeks ago and was looking after her dad with help from middle daughter and a lot of carers until he was moved to palliative care at the hospital.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hello everyone, it’s been a little while, I’ve caught up here tonight though I have been around other places on the forum recently (sorry).

You may remember my ex husband had cancer, he never got well enough to start treatment and died from pneumonia last week. Although his cancer treatment hadn’t started his cancer wasn’t progressing much which is why treatment was still planned. My eldest daughter came back a few weeks ago and was looking after her dad with help from middle daughter and a lot of carers until he was moved to palliative care at the hospital.
I’m so sorry to hear this Mrs D, sending lots of love to you and your family x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh I'm so sorry Mrs.Darcy 💔💔

• Heart

oh darling, sending so much love to you all 🩷
Xx

• Heart

Thinking of you Mrs D. Sending love to you and your girls ❤

• Heart
@mrs.darcy so sorry to hear about your sad news. Thoughts are with you and your daughters. He is no longer suffering and you and your daughters showed him all the love and kindness possible it showed from your posts ❤ sending you a big hug 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh Mrs D, I’m so sorry to hear this. It must be so difficult for you. Hope your daughters are okay ❤xx
---
He shouldn’t be such an idiot 😂
I actually spilt my brew I laughed so hard at this. You rotten witch ha ha ha ha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It's quite evident from your posts that despite being your ex husband you were very considerate & kind when you spoke of him, of his illness & especially so when you also mentioned your girls.
My thoughts are with you all, take care ❤ @mrs.darcy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My oldest baby starts his 9th trip around the sun today 🎉❤ I can't wait to see his face when he opens his presents after school later on. I'm going to attempt to make him a cookie pie for his birthday cake

• Heart
@DoseofReality I think you asked about the train trip, it was amazing.

I was sat with a lovely lady who got on at Dunbar, we had loads in common, and I knew the 2 couples sat across the aisle from me, they didn't know each other but I knew both. It was such a lovely, lovely day. It was a long time on the train but there were lengthy stops where you could get out and stretch your legs.

I enjoyed it so much I've booked another one in September (to Aviemore this time). This one isn't such a long day and I'm hoping there's time to do the steam train at Aviemore.

• Heart