LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@oldjamfan do you think there was something more sinister that happened to Nicola Bullly? God love her 🩷🩷 that case has never sat well with me x
I don’t think so tbh. I know that part of the world quite well and that bank is really steep. I think she fell in, sadly. I was intrigued (and appalled) by the public/social media reaction to it. And some of the press behaviour too. Tragic for the family 😢💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think so tbh. I know that part of the world quite well and that bank is really steep. I think she fell in, sadly. I was intrigued (and appalled) by the public/social media reaction to it. And some of the press behaviour too. Tragic for the family 😢💔
ahh okay that makes me feel somewhat better, just felt that it was cleared up so quickly but as you say people with knowledge of that area can see how an accident like that can happen so so Tragic 💔 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah there's no party in Scotland tonight that's for sure 🙈🤣 oh well the build up to the game was good. The game well less said about it the better 😂😂

• Haha
Having some child free time in the hairdressers this afternoon, I feel so much better for some time alone especially as neither of my kids have been sleeping lately 🤣 Hope everyone has a lovely weekend 💛

• Heart