LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work with secondary school kids; their attitudes are just awful and for whatever reason the leadership in our school does nothing to challenge it. There’s no support at all. A colleague was physically threatened by a student and nothing was done! Im thankful I only work part time so have some respite but it is utterly draining. So many colleagues and friends have left due to it. You just go to work to be verbally and sometimes physically abused and it’s just like how much more can I take?
Sorry work is so rubbish and you have no support. Worrying how many teachers leave.

Is Mr R looking forward to his first Father's day @raspberryjuice?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My brother dreads Fathers Day. He keeps expecting some random 35 year old to knock on his door 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got to 6pm and had to feed mini as my boobs were so sore :( I'm going to feed him first thing when mr C gets up for work around 5 then feed him at bedtime. He was all buzzing when I went to feed him too even stopped watching iggle piggle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well 🤣

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well 🤣

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.
So happy to see you sweetheart, glad it went well 🩷🩷🩷 you were missed! Lots of resting, big hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🩷
And you’re right, there are some truly horrific things going on in the world and everything seems so negative wherever you turn. It’s difficult to know when or how to switch off to that. A break is always a good thing though to give yourself time to mentally recharge and not be overwhelmed by everything going on. Sending you lots of love 🩷

Here’s a pic of Baby R’s cute baby sliders. He obviously had to wear them with socks like his daddy 🙄
IMG_6699.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🩷
And you’re right, there are some truly horrific things going on in the world and everything seems so negative wherever you turn. It’s difficult to know when or how to switch off to that. A break is always a good thing though to give yourself time to mentally recharge and not be overwhelmed by everything going on. Sending you lots of love 🩷

Here’s a pic of Baby R’s cute baby sliders. He obviously had to wear them with socks like his daddy 🙄
View attachment 2993445
Omg 😍😍😍 those gorgeous legs and feet!!! Ah Rasp, he's such a beautiful baby boy 🩷🩷

• Heart
Omg 😍😍😍 those gorgeous legs and feet!!! Ah Rasp, he's such a beautiful baby boy 🩷🩷
Knew you’d appreciate the baby legs 😂😂
He’s 10lb 9oz now, put on 3lb in 5 weeks the little fatty 🤣 and he’s started giving the cutest smiles 🥰

We’ve just picked up his newborn photoshoot pics and I wish I could share some here! 🩵🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🩷

View attachment 2993445
Never wanted to nibble little kneecaps so bad

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 gorgeous! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
🩷

View attachment 2993445
Aw them fat baby legs 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s good! He’s still wham, he’s 15lbs now 🥴 but trying to roll over and that already, he’s very vocal just sits there shouting all day hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s good! He’s still wham, he’s 15lbs now 🥴 but trying to roll over and that already, he’s very vocal just sits there shouting all day hahahaha
15lbs!?? Wow!! How old is he now!? God do I love fat babies 😍

Oh I have been hit with the baby urge big time again so I'm going to speak to my oncologist just to see if there is any possibility my fertility is intact and we can take a break from treatment to try for baby number 4. I know that's insane but I adore babies and I love being a mum and at least if I ask and we officially rule it out as being an option we can move on with our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

So glad it went well, have been thinking of you. Take care of yourself 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4

So glad the op went well. Love the IV oxy
😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4