LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s good! He’s still wham, he’s 15lbs now 🥴 but trying to roll over and that already, he’s very vocal just sits there shouting all day hahahaha
Baby R isn’t far behind at 10lb 9oz already 🤣 aww I love chunky babies!!

15lbs!?? Wow!! How old is he now!? God do I love fat babies 😍

Oh I have been hit with the baby urge big time again so I'm going to speak to my oncologist just to see if there is any possibility my fertility is intact and we can take a break from treatment to try for baby number 4. I know that's insane but I adore babies and I love being a mum and at least if I ask and we officially rule it out as being an option we can move on with our lives.
Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can only concur what the other fellas before me have said (& those yet to reply) in that I'm delighted your surgery went well, infact better that you'd expected. What a huge relief for you.
You're right for your own peace of mind to address the baby options & whatever the answer or outcome forge ahead with a healthy happy life.
Good luck

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well 🤣

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.
Great news and lovely to see you back x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The bra I purchased for my dress done the trick and the back strap can't be seen 🎉🎉 mini is getting a kilt made and it's so teeny it's bloody adorable 😍😍
---
In other amazing news cinnabon is officially getting a store in Scotland next month 🎉🎉❤😍 I hope it's after the wedding or I wont fit in my dress at all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad to see you back @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain. Happy the surgery went well and you have the good pain killers. Will cross my fingers there's a chance at another mini deleted. If not... @odetotheseaweed?? I know what you mean, so much that we feel we need to be present and educated about but it's also a lot and we can only take so much, even if it's privileged to say that because we're not living the things others are or feel guilty for not keeping up and taking time out. That doesn't change that you still care. Happy healing.

• Heart
Glad to see you back @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain. Happy the surgery went well and you have the good pain killers. Will cross my fingers there's a chance at another mini deleted. If not... @odetotheseaweed?? I know what you mean, so much that we feel we need to be present and educated about but it's also a lot and we can only take so much, even if it's privileged to say that because we're not living the things others are or feel guilty for not keeping up and taking time out. That doesn't change that you still care. Happy healing.
Yeah sign me up, I’d cook a 4th baby for you @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Attention Twattlers, @docmum wants to vicariously join in the love fest so she's sent a message through the OJF messaging service.

It goes something like this:
"Could you send the biggest squishiest hug from me to deleted please, she’s a warrior and sending her my love. Sending hugs to all in the thread, and baby squishes to mini rasp and mini Gigi too. Please don't be indiscreet and start mentioning what we got up to last night though, you naughty boy xxxx"

I may have invented one of those sentences :ROFLMAO:

She worries and really cares about you lot you know ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ll cook one for you too @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain

I mean, look at these pouty lips from his photo shoot. I cook cute babies 🥰 💋
View attachment 2994006
Omg Raspberry, my heart has just exploded 😍
---
Attention Twattlers, @docmum wants to vicariously join in the love fest so she's sent a message through the OJF messaging service.

It goes something like this:
"Could you send the biggest squishiest hug from me to deleted please, she’s a warrior and sending her my love. Sending hugs to all in the thread, and baby squishes to mini rasp and mini Gigi too. Please don't be indiscreet and start mentioning what we got up to last night though, you naughty boy xxxx"

I may have invented one of those sentences :ROFLMAO:

She worries and really cares about you lot you know ❤
Aw thanks Doc 🩷🩷🩷 and to you too a Jam for passing on the message 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can doc please come back even if she just posts on this thread 😭
She'd have to open a new account and they only open it to new members occasionally. I had to wait about 6 months to join Tattle after first discovering it last year during the Nicola Bulley case.

• Heart
Someone can give her a referral code I believe and then she can sign up again?
I've no idea how that works but I do think she will come back when she's ready to rasp ;)
I'm sure she appreciates all the love for her on this thread ❤ (I know she does)

• Heart
Reactions: 7