LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope mini has woken up brighter this morning @Caledonianprincess 💛 I’ve had a rough couple of days at work I’m absolutely sick of being spoken to like tit by the kids and nothing gets done 😡 got called a witch this morning for asking a kid to listen when I speak!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hope mini has woken up brighter this morning @Caledonianprincess 💛 I’ve had a rough couple of days at work I’m absolutely sick of being spoken to like tit by the kids and nothing gets done 😡 got called a witch this morning for asking a kid to listen when I speak!
He's brighter but wee Caledonian has the same rash all down his arms so off to the doctor's we went this morning to be told he's got a viral rash 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Public notice for @oldjamfan
Mr Weller is on BBCR2 Jo Whiley tonight after 8pm
You're welcome 😊

Hopefully everyone is doing OK. I know it's very much go slow in here of late but hang in there..... we've the Ode twins gender reveal at the end of the month so if you haven't given me your predictions get your thinking caps on 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope today has been better? What age range do you work with? I really feel for you as leaving your baby and going back to work is hard enough without having to deal with that. I work within the education sector and my colleagues and I are really noticing a big difference in the attitudes of parents and students. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have decided to go cold turkey on the stopping breastfeeding. I've not fed mini myself since 9am this morning and he's had 2 bottles of cows milk and some juice. I know the next few days are going to be uncomfortable but I don't have long to stop feeding. This time 6wks tomorrow I'll be a married woman ❤

• Heart
You're welcome 😊

Hopefully everyone is doing OK. I know it's very much go slow in here of late but hang in there..... we've the Ode twins gender reveal at the end of the month so if you haven't given me your predictions get your thinking caps on 😉
Two girlies 🩷🩷xx

• Heart
Hope today has been better? What age range do you work with? I really feel for you as leaving your baby and going back to work is hard enough without having to deal with that. I work within the education sector and my colleagues and I are really noticing a big difference in the attitudes of parents and students. Xx
I work with secondary school kids; their attitudes are just awful and for whatever reason the leadership in our school does nothing to challenge it. There’s no support at all. A colleague was physically threatened by a student and nothing was done! Im thankful I only work part time so have some respite but it is utterly draining. So many colleagues and friends have left due to it. You just go to work to be verbally and sometimes physically abused and it’s just like how much more can I take?

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
You're welcome 😊

Thanks kid, I’m on it 😎👏🏻✊🏻💥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning Twattlers 😘
I’ve been at a conference for the last two days so just catching up on news etc.
Sad to see that Françoise Hardy has died aged 80. She was a brilliant singer/songwriter and a stunningly beautiful woman (second only to Docmum obvs 😉). RIP.

I also caught up with that Rishi Sunak interview where he tried to make out he could connect with poor people coz his family didn’t have Sky TV when he was a kid. What a bleeping cockwomble! But it did remind me that we were so poor growing up that when I was a kid, I was told that if the ice cream man played his jingle, it meant he had sold out …. 😂😂😂
Have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Morning Twattlers 😘
I’ve been at a conference for the last two days so just catching up on news etc.
Sad to see that Françoise Hardy has died aged 80. She was a brilliant singer/songwriter and a stunningly beautiful woman (second only to Docmum obvs 😉). RIP.

I also caught up with that Rishi Sunak interview where he tried to make out he could connect with poor people coz his family didn’t have Sky TV when he was a kid. What a bleeping cockwomble! But it did remind me that we were so poor growing up that when I was a kid, I was told that if the ice cream man played his jingle, it meant he had sold out …. 😂😂😂
Have a good day everyone x
Rishi the cheeky sod …. Knew I recognised him
IMG_4368.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
It shows how far removed from reality these people are that grownup without sky was considered a hardship.

• Heart
It shows how far removed from reality these people are that grownup without sky was considered a hardship.
Absolutely. Hardship for us was living on smash and beans, all our clothes being hand me downs from family friends, not being able to go on school trips and having to collect tokens from the paper for a “holiday” that was 15 miles down the road but just different scenery for a weekend. Sky TV was the furthest thing from our minds.

• Heart
Anyone excited for the footie starting tomorrow?

Gareth Southgate, was today asked "How far away are England from a good team", to which he replied, "about 4 hotels!".....😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes we’re looking forward to the euros here! Had a bbq planned for Sunday 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 but looking like I should have planned a roast 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Looking forward to watching the Scotland game tomorrow. Wee Caledonian is all excited to watch it. Yeah we probably won't do well but for Scotland to get to Germany is an achievement in itself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I work with secondary school kids; their attitudes are just awful and for whatever reason the leadership in our school does nothing to challenge it. There’s no support at all. A colleague was physically threatened by a student and nothing was done! Im thankful I only work part time so have some respite but it is utterly draining. So many colleagues and friends have left due to it. You just go to work to be verbally and sometimes physically abused and it’s just like how much more can I take?
It sounds really crap.
If leadership aren’t supportive or taking steps to prevent there’s nowhere for you to go!
I’m part time too and can relate to you needing the days away. There seems to be a shift in attitudes towards education and staff post covid. I don’t have any advice but can understand how you are feeling!

I’m not huge into football but always enjoy watching the World Cup and Euros, sad not to see Jack Grealish there. Always enjoy watching him 😂
I’ve ordered a pizza oven for Fathers Day for Mr Peepy on Sunday, it’s a present for me as much as it’s a present for him 🍕 pizza and football it is!

• Heart
Mini bored is off to his dads this weekend for Father’s Day. So I’m using an afternoon tea voucher I had for my bday while I have some quiet time.

Work is too full on still. I’m knackered. Really want to keep up with the retrial too but it’s a lot to think about again. Hope justice is served.

• Heart