LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can get gravy in our chippys but I’ve never got it but am partial to curry sauce. Never seen a fried mars bar down these parts either and never tried them on my trips to Scotland - not sure how I feel about them. Could be a bit claggy in the mouth 😂

We’re off to do an escape room today. A doctor who themed one. Never done one before but sounds a lot of fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Enjoy your escape room, Bored! I’ve always wanted to do one but Mr R is a numpty so we’d probably be stuck in there for weeks!

Hope the phone switch over goes ok @Liverbird2003

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate getting a new phone. I hate switching everything over. It's taken me over 2 hours to get it all sorted.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
At least it’s done for another 2years(?) now? 😁

It’s why I stick to iPhone. Pretty much just put the new one next to the current one and it does all the work for you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning Twattlers 😘
Is it the start of Letby’s baby K retrial today?
Maybe @DellaC will resurface?
Anyway the sun is out up here for a change, hope it is wherever you are too 😎😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At least it’s done for another 2years(?) now? 😁

It’s why I stick to iPhone. Pretty much just put the new one next to the current one and it does all the work for you 😂
That bit was easy to do but it's the signing in to everything and trying to remember all my passwords for stuff. Everything automatically signs me in but that doesn't transfer over. Does it on an iPhone?

I hope this trial doesn't go on forever like the other one. Letby needs to go back to prison to rot, not have a jolly out in the van every day.

• Heart
Half of it signs in or has passwords saved I think 😅

Hoping this trial brings justice for Baby K 🤞🏼

• Heart
Hi Gingers,

It's been a while since I last posted on here, I hope you're all doing well. Since the last trial, I've had a rough time with my health, leading to many hospital stays and time off work. Despite this, I've been trying to keep up with the forum, celebrating all the new babies and birthdays, and to see if Della/Vera Duckworth has returned 😢

On another note, my colleague was contacted by CP a few months ago, as her baby was born at the women's, whilst LL was there. Not a coincidence considering one of the questions in the inquiry is about Letby's time before CoCH. I told her about tattle, and to come and join us, if and when she's ready to.

I hope you're all okay. With any luck, I'll be attending the trial next week as I’m on a phased return to work. Justice for Baby K ❤ 🐦

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Gingers,

It's been a while since I last posted on here, I hope you're all doing well. Since the last trial, I've had a rough time with my health, leading to many hospital stays and time off work. Despite this, I've been trying to keep up with the forum, celebrating all the new babies and birthdays, and to see if Della/Vera Duckworth has returned 😢

On another note, my colleague was contacted by CP a few months ago, as her baby was born at the women's, whilst LL was there. Not a coincidence considering one of the questions in the inquiry is about Letby's time before CoCH. I told her about tattle, and to come and join us, if and when she's ready to.

I hope you're all okay. With any luck, I'll be attending the trial next week as I’m on a phased return to work. Justice for Baby K ❤ 🐦
Ah great to see you Dolly 🩷🩷
Really hoping you are on the path to good health lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Welcome back dolly ❤ mini has the doctors again this afternoon he's not got better if anything he's got worse. He's spent most of the day crying with a high pitched at times whine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope the doctors goes ok, poor little mite 😔 the doctors have just booked in mini rasp’s first jabs and I’m absolutely dreading them. If they weren’t so beneficial I probably wouldn’t put him through it but I know short term misery long term gain. It’s a shame after so many years they haven’t come up with a kinder way of giving the immunisation!

• Heart
Doctor wasn't interested as "he looks bright enough and peed last night. Never mind that he's cried most of the day and hasn't wanted to feed properly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When he's crying it's like his throat is starting to get hoarse and when he cries he sometimes coughs and can't get a breath for a bit

• Sad
Im not usually neurotic but I’d probs take him the hozzy just to make sure.

• Heart
Welcome back @Dolly Daydreaming repping the real BNE. I hope you're feeling much better. Look forward to your reporting (what you're allowed) if you get to court

@oldjamfan it's bloody Autumn here!

What a walloper the doctor saying that @Caledonianprincess.

I feel like this with @DellaC gone

But Mom I'm looking at Summer clothes on Matalan and decorating my home with insipid quotes. That ought to bring her out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Mr Caledonian has said since he's finally went to sleep to leave him sleeping and see how he is in the morning

• Heart