LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did go well ❤ I just need a bust alteration and because I'm going to wear an underskirt I don't need anything taken off the length which will save me a good chunk of £. Felt really good getting to wear it again I can't wait to say tomorrow I get married next month 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In ONE MONTH this sentence ⬆ is one word too long.
Glad the dress fit went well. Did you share what cake flavours you're going for?
We could buy in the same & join you with caaaaake 🎉🥂
Omg I second the cake suggestion!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We haven't had our cake box yet but minis cake was lemon flavoured with a lemon buttercream and white chocolate ganache and it was 😍

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I dont like lemon so im going to pretend you said something else and still join in. You’ll have to let us know the date I’m actually going to order cake for it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tiramisu, battemburg & bakewell are NOT good cake choices for me so I appreciate a lemon as does Mr2 so I'll order double & eat his too 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Always happy to partake a bit of cake eating and even better if we are celebrating @Caledonianprincess special day.
Agree on coffee cake 🤢 I’ll eat almost any kinda cake but that one, no!

Hope you all have a nice weekend whatever you are upto! This weekend is hectic as I’ve got a wedding tomorrow and celebrating my eldest’s birthday on Sunday (got a Connie cake coming, no time to bake) and we’ve driven back from holiday today. I’ve fake tanned tonight and I honestly don’t know how people can be arsed doing this as a regular thing, it feels like such an effort.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love coffee & walnut cake 😋

I'm dog sitting again this weekend which is nice as I get a long walk too....

Fake tanning is a pain in the ass...spray tan all the way.
What's a Connie cake @Peepynose ?

• Heart