LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love coffee & walnut cake 😋

I'm dog sitting again this weekend which is nice as I get a long walk too....

Fake tanning is a pain in the ass...spray tan all the way.
What's a Connie cake @Peepynose ?
She’s the female version of Colin so comes with pink smarties and a bow 🎀

---
Is a Connie cake a colin the caterpillar cake but better priced than the m and s rip off lol
No she’s still a rip off 😂 a few years ago a Colin cake was £6, it’s now £9.50!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'll stick to the chocolate fudge cake from Costco. Ocado and m and s can keep their caterpillars however I do like m and s for their Percy pigs and apple turnovers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good Morning to the Tattle Cake Munchers Club!
It’s a gorgeous sunny morning here in the west of Scotland, not a cloud in the sky. Perfect for the local food and drink fair that is on today. And look what I saw while out and about last night! Parked right outside Wetherspoons as well 😉😬xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening fellas, has everyone had a nice Saturday?

We’ve been at a family get together where we announced our news. Lots of shocked faces, then everyone very excited. I’m sure they all have their own opinions about what we are doing but nobody shared their opinions so it’s been a nice day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww that’s lovely and I’m glad nobody felt the need to share any less than positive opinions!

I’m struggling a bit with pain in my scar today. Not sure if I’ve overdone it or got an infection from the midwife then me fiddling with a stitch poking out of my scar trying to remove it but it’s bloody sore 😩

Baby R keeps getting himself like this to sleep today. Think he thinks he’s back inside 😅
IMG_6467.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening fellas, has everyone had a nice Saturday?

We’ve been at a family get together where we announced our news. Lots of shocked faces, then everyone very excited. I’m sure they all have their own opinions about what we are doing but nobody shared their opinions so it’s been a nice day ❤
I'm glad your reveal went well 😘 nobody's opinion matters at the end of the day you are doing an absolutely amazing thing to give someone else the chance to be parents and nobody can possibly think that's bad

• Heart
Aww that’s lovely and I’m glad nobody felt the need to share any less than positive opinions!

I’m struggling a bit with pain in my scar today. Not sure if I’ve overdone it or got an infection from the midwife then me fiddling with a stitch poking out of my scar trying to remove it but it’s bloody sore 😩

Baby R keeps getting himself like this to sleep today. Think he thinks he’s back inside 😅
View attachment 2969285
Aw rasp he’s tiny🥺🥺 them lickle hands

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2969285
Aww the teeny squishyness 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2969285
Oh my god I love him ❤❤❤
I'm glad your reveal went well 😘 nobody's opinion matters at the end of the day you are doing an absolutely amazing thing to give someone else the chance to be parents and nobody can possibly think that's bad
No, nobody’s opinion matters, it wasn’t an easy decision to do this or an easy road to get here and we are all happy so that’s all that matters. However, there are some interesting characters in our immediate family, who will definitely be having a field day with the news this evening. And whilst we don’t really care what they think, they have a tendency to voice their opinions and cause unnecessary drama.

• Heart
Oh my god I love him ❤❤❤

No, nobody’s opinion matters, it wasn’t an easy decision to do this or an easy road to get here and we are all happy so that’s all that matters. However, there are some interesting characters in our immediate family, who will definitely be having a field day with the news this evening. And whilst we don’t really care what they think, they have a tendency to voice their opinions and cause unnecessary drama.
If you was in my family and you’d done this for someone there’d be no opinion other than you are a selfless and amazing person so take no notice x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@odetotheseaweed you are amazing ❤
I have had just THE best grandad day today! Teaching the little rascal how to pick pockets er I mean how to play football was just an absolute joy!
Finished off with a lovely family meal in the pub and he actually said “wawa” which obviously is “grandad” ❤❤❤❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw i love hearing all the happy news 😍 @odetotheseaweed you are amazing and I’m sure your family think the same. We have some characters in ours so I know what you mean about interesting discussions amongst themselves 🤣

@raspberryjuice oh look at him 😍😍 so so cute! Hope you’ve got some respite from your scar pain 💛

The kids and I have spent the weekend so far with my dad, sister and her boyfriend- he is interesting to say the least 😐 I’m making a roast for us all today and I think we might have a walk in the sunshine! Mr Golightly went out at 10am yesterday and returned at 1 this morning so I doubt we will be seeing him any time soon 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad your sharing of news went well @odetotheseaweed! You are incredibly kind and selfless with what you are doing to support your cousins to have a family so if anyone is casting judgements they should give their head a wobble.

@raspberryjuice your pictures melt me (and make me soo broody) he’s gorgeous! ❤

Anyone got a wine hangover cure? I’m feeling a bit tender today, too many wines at the wedding yesterday! It was my childhood friends and we are very rarely all in once place so was wonderful to all be together celebrating. I’m hosting a BBQ today for my little girl’s birthday so I need to come back to life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I need 3 days in bed with a wine hangover 🤣

But probably full fat coke and a bacon sandwich would sort you out 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm venturing to Glasgow today as need to go to the bra shop for us big of boob ladies for a bra that won't show when I wear my wedding dress. Me and mini are going. I can't take my car in to the city centre anymore so I'm going to get the train then get the car and go get Krispy Kreme doughnuts (might need to double back on myself but I don't care 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 1