LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I concur it’s freezing
981F8971-1838-4E24-B737-0E0F1EEEDB84.jpeg

Don’t be fooled by the picture, it’s beautiful but so cold. I had thick cardi, fleece and coat on and I wished I’d packed a woolly hat! A woolly hat in nearly June 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My kid played football this evening, it was freezing. I’ve been in bed with the electric blanket on all evening and Ive only just warmed up. It’s nearly June!

• Heart
Mini will not settle at all tonight. Also found out at bath time he's got a big lump on his leg where one of the jags went. It's the size of a kinder egg toy almost :( Calpol and cuddles it is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Good morning Twattlers 😘
The sun is out again today but I certainly wouldn't describe it as warm!
I must tell you lot this story from yesterday. I'm still chuckling to myself about it 24 hours later.
Five of us from work - two staff and three Board members - were at a posh do in Glasgow receiving our Investors in People accreditation plaques and the Employer of the Year trophy. Anyway during the 'networking' part of the day, as often happens, the chat turned to football. One of our Board members, an older man, used to be a referee at a pretty high level, and he absolutely loves the sound of his own voice, which is unfortunately very loud. So we were basically describing funny or unusual things that had happened to us during our football careers. I might be imagining this part of it but it seemed to me that the general buzz around the room had just quietened down when he very loudly said - and I apologise if anyone is offended by the language he used but I'm quoting him directly - " I ONCE SENT A DEAF AND DUMB BLOKE OFF FOR USING FOUL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE!" After wincing at his vernacular I asked "Oh aye, how does that work then?" and he replied "HE CALLED ME A" and I tit you not, at this point he put on this excruciating what-he-thought-was-a-deaf-person's-voice and continued "bleeping WANKER!" While doing the bloody hand gesture!
Does anyone remember the Batman and Robin scene from Only Fools and Horses? Well that is what the other attendees looked like at the end of his little story.

And this was before anyone had even had any alcohol.

Anyway have a good day Twattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning Twattlers 😘
The sun is out again today but I certainly wouldn't describe it as warm!
I must tell you lot this story from yesterday. I'm still chuckling to myself about it 24 hours later.
Five of us from work - two staff and three Board members - were at a posh do in Glasgow receiving our Investors in People accreditation plaques and the Employer of the Year trophy. Anyway during the 'networking' part of the day, as often happens, the chat turned to football. One of our Board members, an older man, used to be a referee at a pretty high level, and he absolutely loves the sound of his own voice, which is unfortunately very loud. So we were basically describing funny or unusual things that had happened to us during our football careers. I might be imagining this part of it but it seemed to me that the general buzz around the room had just quietened down when he very loudly said - and I apologise if anyone is offended by the language he used but I'm quoting him directly - " I ONCE SENT A DEAF AND DUMB BLOKE OFF FOR USING FOUL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE!" After wincing at his vernacular I asked "Oh aye, how does that work then?" and he replied "HE CALLED ME A" and I tit you not, at this point he put on this excruciating what-he-thought-was-a-deaf-person's-voice and continued "bleeping WANKER!" While doing the bloody hand gesture!
Does anyone remember the Batman and Robin scene from Only Fools and Horses? Well that is what the other attendees looked like at the end of his little story.

And this was before anyone had even had any alcohol.

Anyway have a good day Twattlers x
I'm embarrassed on your behalf that you had to suffer that and that's before alcohol? Bloody hell 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey all! I am taking a break from Tattle. Love to you all! I might be back tomorrow or in a month's time but just wanted to give ye a heads up incase ye got worried 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey all! I am taking a break from Tattle. Love to you all! I might be back tomorrow or in a month's time but just wanted to give ye a heads up incase ye got worried 🩷
We'll be thinking of you. If you're not back before your surgery best of luck. Take care and thanks for letting us know. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whatever it takes to see you through.
We will be thinking of you & your family.
Take care my lovely.

And thanks for the heads up.....saves us sending out a Vinted search party.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you are ok and we will be here waiting when you’re ready to come back with open arms and ears too if they are needed ❤
I think your surgery is coming up so I hope everything goes as well as it can. You’ve been so strong and this is the last thing before it’s behind you and sunnier days are ahead. Will be thinking of you.
Thank you for the heads up too, you know we get worried when one of the fellas disappears!xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today is going to be a brilliant day. I get to try my wedding dress on and my neighbour who has terrorised the street for years is moving oh and Donald trump got found guilty 🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy Friday indeed fellas 😍 I hope everyone has an amazing day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today is going to be a brilliant day. I get to try my wedding dress on and my neighbour who has terrorised the street for years is moving oh and Donald trump got found guilty 🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy Friday indeed fellas 😍 I hope everyone has an amazing day
Let us know how the wedding dress fitting goes!

• Heart
Ahhhhh very exciting! Let us know how it goes 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3