LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Raspberry is much better thanks! We’re doing good. He’s an absolute dream 🥰

Mr R’s paternity finishes this week so we’re trying to make the most of the last couple of days with him at home.

Just been out for lunch for my best friends birthday. Baby R got all dressed up and I think my ovaries exploded and now I want to have an army of babies 😂😂
Oh God the poor sod, he’s got a face like Gareth Bale 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby Raspberry is much better thanks! We’re doing good. He’s an absolute dream 🥰

Mr R’s paternity finishes this week so we’re trying to make the most of the last couple of days with him at home.

Just been out for lunch for my best friends birthday. Baby R got all dressed up and I think my ovaries exploded and now I want to have an army of babies 😂😂
Oh my, he’s soo bloomin adorable 🥰
I love that you’re broody again, there really is nothing that compares to the newborn squishyness of a baby. And the smell, oh the head sniffs are the best!

This picture is however not helping me, I’m getting really broody (again) for a third. It comes and goes in waves and the waves have been strong of late. Mr Peepy is a ‘two and done’ but this afternoon he said he’s softening to the idea. I even started an advice thread on here the other day in the hope random strangers on the internet might help me make a decision and help me get off the fence either way. 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Aww, go for it! You won’t regret having another once they’re here but you might regret not having one!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm not feeling broody for another baby I want another puppy 😂😂 I say that even after today's shenanigans with the salt haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my, he’s soo bloomin adorable 🥰
I love that you’re broody again, there really is nothing that compares to the newborn squishyness of a baby. And the smell, oh the head sniffs are the best!

This picture is however not helping me, I’m getting really broody (again) for a third. It comes and goes in waves and the waves have been strong of late. Mr Peepy is a ‘two and done’ but this afternoon he said he’s softening to the idea. I even started an advice thread on here the other day in the hope random strangers on the internet might help me make a decision and help me get off the fence either way. 🙈😂
Link us up and we will all go on there and tell you that you should do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww, go for it! You won’t regret having another once they’re here but you might regret not having one!
You read my mind rasp. This is what I keep saying to Mr Peepy. My baby making years are numbered now (probably why I’m leaning more to having another) and I’m in a head versus heart situation. My sensible head knows that two is the right number for us but my heart wants to do it all again. Lots of people say you just know when you’re done and I’ve never had that ‘I’m done’ feeling but I also don’t want be wishing for something else and not enjoy the amazing two little people I already have. All I ever wanted was a stable family unit growing up and I’m so grateful I now have that with my little gang.
How many babies do you want in your baby army?xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You read my mind rasp. This is what I keep saying to Mr Peepy. My baby making years are numbered now (probably why I’m leaning more to having another) and I’m in a head versus heart situation. My sensible head knows that two is the right number for us but my heart wants to do it all again. Lots of people say you just know when you’re done and I’ve never had that ‘I’m done’ feeling but I also don’t want be wishing for something else and not enjoy the amazing two little people I already have. All I ever wanted was a stable family unit growing up and I’m so grateful I now have that with my little gang.
I was done at 2, one of each I was buzzing. I’ve got 5 and I’m not even 30 lmfao, done never means done in this house there’s always a new yute pending

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How old are your other two? Will they be at ages where they’re a little more independent when a third comes along to make it a bit easier? And who needs to be sensible? Life is too short to worry about being sensible.

I’d have had 10 if I started younger but I’m 36 now so time is ticking and I had such an awful pregnancy with Baby R that I think I’ll only manage once more. I already know I’ll be disappointed not to have a third though. I’m secretly hoping for twins next time so I get my third without a third pregnancy 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You’ve so perfectly summed up how I feel, Peepy 💛 I am so content with my two but I just don’t have that ‘im done’ feeling! I had my implant put in a few months ago and that lasts for 3 years so I kind of feel that gives me enough time to make a solid decision. But then I also worry that I may never feel like I’m done 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A third baby would kill me off. My second is almost 5 and still doesn't sleep through the night.

• Heart
A third baby would kill me off. My second is almost 5 and still doesn't sleep through the night.
solidarity to you, my youngest only started sleeping this year and he’s 6. I know that doesn’t help, but hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for you as well
---
How old are your other two? Will they be at ages where they’re a little more independent when a third comes along to make it a bit easier? And who needs to be sensible? Life is too short to worry about being sensible.

I’d have had 10 if I started younger but I’m 36 now so time is ticking and I had such an awful pregnancy with Baby R that I think I’ll only manage once more. I already know I’ll be disappointed not to have a third though. I’m secretly hoping for twins next time so I get my third without a third pregnancy 🙈
Apparently there’s a higher possibility of twins the older you are!

• Heart
solidarity to you, my youngest only started sleeping this year and he’s 6. I know that doesn’t help, but hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for you as well
---

Apparently there’s a higher possibility of twins the older you are!
Feels worse as my first slept through 14 hours a night from 6 weeks old. From 2-6 weeks he woke at 3am and that was it. Quick feed and back to sleep. He was, and is, a dream. I'd have a million of him 🤣

• Heart
Feels worse as my first slept through 14 hours a night from 6 weeks old. From 2-6 weeks he woke at 3am and that was it. Quick feed and back to sleep. He was, and is, a dream. I'd have a million of him 🤣
This gives me hope because baby rasp currently does 10/11pm-7/8am with one 3am wake up too 😂 if he does 14 hours from 6 weeks I’ll be loving life 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha