LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't go into details right now buttttt had 2 bits of very good news today (yes I know it's Sunday) regarding this whole horrible ordeal. Not trying to be over hopeful but good news regardless. When I can tell all it is a story and a half to tell trust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't go into details right now buttttt had 2 bits of very good news today (yes I know it's Sunday) regarding this whole horrible ordeal. Not trying to be over hopeful but good news regardless. When I can tell all it is a story and a half to tell trust me.
So glad you’ve had some good news lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain so glad you had a good night, you 100% deserve it! The beer fear is real 🀣

@Lucyxxxx glad you have had some good news, have everything crossed for you that this will all be resolved soon and your babies will be back where they belong with you πŸ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel a punch line coming on here πŸ˜‚
No, I don’t sell footie kits, why?
(Although actually I have a load of old Blackburn Rovers shirts that I should print out on eBay)
Sorry to disappoint with the lack of joke Jammy just from nosing on Vinted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ha ha ha yeah β€œHave you got the Brighton and Hove Albion third kit and by the way how’s about one of your famous dick pics while you’re at it” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Question is Caley, would it be up here or down there? πŸ˜‰
At the risk of this being an ahem loaded question I'm going to say both πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6