LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on the hunt for either a wee highland cow necklace or earrings for the wedding as I've found a nice highland cow cufflinks set for mr C im going to give him the night before the wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ha ha ha yeah โ€œHave you got the Brighton and Hove Albion third kit and by the way howโ€™s about one of your famous dick pics while youโ€™re at itโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You're all DocMums Jammy.
I'm on the hunt for either a wee highland cow necklace or earrings for the wedding as I've found a nice highland cow cufflinks set for mr C im going to give him the night before the wedding
I had an ad for some cute Highland cow jewellery the other day but can't remember the company now. If it comes up again I'll make a note of it. Mind out the gutter Jammy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fellas I had my dinner last night and it was an absolute belter and Mr Caledonian raved about it.
A garlic and coriander naan bread with salt and pepper sizzle steak sliced into thin strips with french fries topped with mozzarella and cheddar mix. Roll up and you have the best hoagie wrap ever ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fellas I had my dinner last night and it was an absolute belter and Mr Caledonian raved about it.
A garlic and coriander naan bread with salt and pepper sizzle steak sliced into thin strips with french fries topped with mozzarella and cheddar mix. Roll up and you have the best hoagie wrap ever ๐Ÿ˜
Omg that sounds AMAZING, I am defo going to try it ๐Ÿ˜ we had a carvery yesterday lunchtime and I still feel full today!

Baby Golightly was up with tummy ache from 1-4 then back awake at 7 so I am TIRED ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope everyone has a nice bank holiday- I am cleaning and then doing nothing ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg that sounds AMAZING, I am defo going to try it ๐Ÿ˜ we had a carvery yesterday lunchtime and I still feel full today!

Baby Golightly was up with tummy ache from 1-4 then back awake at 7 so I am TIRED ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope everyone has a nice bank holiday- I am cleaning and then doing nothing ๐Ÿคฃ
It really was so good I'm definitely going to add it to our menu.
I โค a good carvery ๐Ÿ˜
Mini woke at half 3 (I turned round and he was THERE he had half climbed up out the next to me. I ๐Ÿ’ฉ myself ๐Ÿ˜‚) so I fed him and then he repaid me by staying up til 5 ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Going for breakfast pancakes to cheer myself up haha

• Heart
Morning Twattlers and happy bank holiday! I had a couple of Smirnoffs watching the footie yesterday, went to bed at about 11 and slept for 12 hours! Canโ€™t honestly remember the last time I did that. I suppose I must have needed it. Meeting eldest son later for a catch up and some scran. Whatever youโ€™re doing, hope you have a lovely day ๐Ÿ˜˜x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Lucyxxxx Iโ€™m so pleased youโ€™ve got some positive news. Please let us know how things progress, I keep thinking of you. Canโ€™t believe youโ€™re 7 months already.

Howโ€™s baby rasp? Is he better? @raspberryjuice
Better ask about Mr Rasp too seeing as we are his fan club ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope you guys are all ok.

We are just driving to Wales, itโ€™s absolutely pouring it down! Hoping we can get some decent weather, Iโ€™ve had to pack for every possibility.
Hope everyone has a nice bank holiday โค

• Heart
I didn't get my breakfast pancakes ๐Ÿ’” and came home to Caledoniangsd 2 having destroyed the salt tub I got the other day. He's had some of it going by the 2 massive piles of sick on the floor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ have phoned the vets for advice but ๐Ÿคžhe will be alright

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Baby Raspberry is much better thanks! Weโ€™re doing good. Heโ€™s an absolute dream ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mr Rโ€™s paternity finishes this week so weโ€™re trying to make the most of the last couple of days with him at home.

Just been out for lunch for my best friends birthday. Baby R got all dressed up and I think my ovaries exploded and now I want to have an army of babies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Baby Raspberry is much better thanks! Weโ€™re doing good. Heโ€™s an absolute dream ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mr Rโ€™s paternity finishes this week so weโ€™re trying to make the most of the last couple of days with him at home.

Just been out for lunch for my best friends birthday. Baby R got all dressed up and I think my ovaries exploded and now I want to have an army of babies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my God!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha

Omg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ how CUTE!!!!!

• Heart
Aw he's just gorgeous so I don't blame them!!! Be careful, you could end up with Irish twins yet... I speak from experience ๐Ÿ˜…
I think thatโ€™s the plan ๐Ÿคฃ just need to recover from my section first and then weโ€™re hoping to try for a sibling ๐Ÿ™ˆ I think if id had a natural birth weโ€™d already be trying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
*repeats to self* I do not want a third child yet I do not want a third child yetโ€ฆbut I am BROODY ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
My best friend is getting married next year and Iโ€™m MOH so I figure Iโ€™ve either got to go for it now so the next one is here before her wedding or Iโ€™ll have to wait til after. So go for it asap is the plan ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha