LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll be watching the football too. Another thing LL will never get to do again 😁

It’s supposed to rain from 6pm here but I’ll be back home in my pyjamas by then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sunny up north so we are off out for breakfast and a walk! We will be tuning in to the football later as Mr Golightly is a Manchester United fan 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's a nice day here, bit of sun, bit of cloud but not much. I might tackle the hedge later. There's no weeds appeared since I did the weed burning thing so that's good.

Other than that just a chilled day planned with wine later.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's sunny here for now. Come 3pm I will be watching the Scottish cup final and hoping for a blue win but we will see what will be will be

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dog sat yesterday which was nice.

We lost the rugger last night but last 15mins were proper old school rugby, play what's in front of you not the 'game plan' & was thoroughly enjoyable.

I'm watching the F1 all weekend, will catch the football later to see Annie Walker & RRRR walk out like a red rag to to his side piece....
Mr2 is sorting tea (dinner) tonight so I'm a 'lady' of some degree of leisure today🤣

Dry & intermittent sun here so washing is out.

Cheese chasing on Monday 🤕 🥴 🧀

It's my lovely mums birthday today RIP ❤

Have a fab weekend all.

• Heart
Cloudy day here in the middle, sun is peeping through at times!
Had a busy morning and ran out of time to eat before my hair appointment so I’ve had a maccies delivered to the hairdressers and I feel like this is peak self care. Getting my hair done and stuffing my face 😂
Have a good weekend all xx
---
I thought the Letby appeal results might bring our Della back…
How are you @Lucyxxxx, thinking of you xx

• Heart
We’re settled in our caravan now. Weather was lovely but it’s just started drizzling. Just watched the footie and pleased with the result as Mr bored is a Utd fan.

Nice to be able to switch off for a week now.

• Heart
Cloudy day here in the middle, sun is peeping through at times!
Had a busy morning and ran out of time to eat before my hair appointment so I’ve had a maccies delivered to the hairdressers and I feel like this is peak self care. Getting my hair done and stuffing my face 😂
Have a good weekend all xx
---
I thought the Letby appeal results might bring our Della back…
How are you @Lucyxxxx, thinking of you xx
Awwww thanks for asking. Just spending the day doing research. My baby's injury and these people's explination of what they are trying to say caused it goes against what the NHS says it's self. I'm becoming quiet the expert in these type of injuries. Makes no sense how they've even tried to come to the conclusion they have anyone with eyes can see the injury hasn't been caused how they are trying to say it could of been. When I'm cleared I can go more into the type of injury and what they have tried to say and how badly it makes no sense. I'm on a lot of forums and the amount of people wrongly accused and end up cleared is wild. You hear these things and think professionals must have something to go on etc... Until it happens to you. I've been doing garden up for the kids when they come home. Been putting things in place to make the house extra safe. Social have said even when I'm proved innocent they still aren't gonna drop it as hospital have lied and said I told them I left him unattended. No I turned my back for a minute if that and he was close by to me. It's absolutely wild this can be done to innocent families. If you'd have told me a few weeks ago this would happen to me I'd have laughed and said no way. Trying to use the kids being SEN against me as well. Only positive thing rn is vast majority of people in my position get cleared and kids returned but it's a long and painful and heartbreaking process. 💔💔💔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Awwww thanks for asking. Just spending the day doing research. My baby's injury and these people's explination of what they are trying to say caused it goes against what the NHS says it's self. I'm becoming quiet the expert in these type of injuries. Makes no sense how they've even tried to come to the conclusion they have anyone with eyes can see the injury hasn't been caused how they are trying to say it could of been. When I'm cleared I can go more into the type of injury and what they have tried to say and how badly it makes no sense. I'm on a lot of forums and the amount of people wrongly accused and end up cleared is wild. You hear these things and think professionals must have something to go on etc... Until it happens to you. I've been doing garden up for the kids when they come home. Been putting things in place to make the house extra safe. Social have said even when I'm proved innocent they still aren't gonna drop it as hospital have lied and said I told them I left him unattended. No I turned my back for a minute if that and he was close by to me. It's absolutely wild this can be done to innocent families. If you'd have told me a few weeks ago this would happen to me I'd have laughed and said no way. Trying to use the kids being SEN against me as well. Only positive thing rn is vast majority of people in my position get cleared and kids returned but it's a long and painful and heartbreaking process. 💔💔💔
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I don’t have any advice but please know you aren’t alone. It sounds long and torturous waiting to get your babies back, I hope you can get to the point where they are back with you soon. Keep looking after yourself chick, you’ve got to keep strong for growing your baby girl. How many weeks are you now?xx

• Heart
Lucy it is crazy that they are going against what the hospital are saying. Surely it's the medical professionals opinion that matters on medical things??

• Heart
Lucy it is crazy that they are going against what the hospital are saying. Surely it's the medical professionals opinion that matters on medical things??
Nah the hospital are the ones who initially said they suspect I've caused it. For a full week they had no alternative explination and then have tried to say they suspect the injury is caused deliberately but even that goes against what the NHS website says about these injuries (when I'm cleared and can explain will make a lot more sense what I'm saying). The hospital have failed to mention someone with expertise at the hospital backed me up and said my explanation explains the injury. When I tried to get their details they tried to obstruct me and said they didn't know their name but I wouldn't stop asking so they had to give it me in the end. This is why I've had to instruct an independent expert. The NHS website in its self basically backs up what I'm saying. The hospital have said my 'story' is consistent (questioned literally about 20 times by different people about it) no signs of child abuse and clear good bond between me and my child. I know some people do abuse their kids but how can it be allowed to accuse a parent when the accusation just doesn't fit and they are trying to force it to fit. It's very hard without my kids and some days have been very dark and I'm in a very low place overall. Obviously I have to stay strong for my kids it's just so hard and feels like a hopeless helpless mountain to climb. Life just gets flipped upside down in the blink of an eye. All I can advise is if anyone ever has to take their kids to hospital film and record everything and get everything in writing. Most people accused do get cleared but a lot of them say social like to try accuse them of other things. Thankfully judges dismiss this 9/10. Just have no faith in the system the way it's treating us all. 💔💔💔
---
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I don’t have any advice but please know you aren’t alone. It sounds long and torturous waiting to get your babies back, I hope you can get to the point where they are back with you soon. Keep looking after yourself chick, you’ve got to keep strong for growing your baby girl. How many weeks are you now?xx
I'm coming upto 7 months now. Had quiet a few trips to triage for reduced movements and her measurements aren't how they should be which I'm guessing is the pure stress and distress affecting her. 😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely the medical professionals are in a better position to say about injuries than a social worker is no? They need to stick to social working rather than doctoring.

• Heart
Weller was on Jools tonight.
I listened to some of 66 whilst out walking today & Soul Wandering played as I left the cemetery ❤
It’s good innit? 😉
My fave so far is My Best Friend’s Coat.
Docmum’s is Rise Up Singing ❤

• Heart
I love that you and Docmum are chatting. Next you just need to meet up, fall in love and get married
I don't know how people do that outside Tattle as there is no messaging on here. If it's possible then I would contact Della just to check she is ok. Maybe people already have. If OJF can contact others outside here then maybe he can check on Della for us as we are all worried for her.

• Heart
I don't know how people do that outside Tattle as there is no messaging on here. If it's possible then I would contact Della just to check she is ok. Maybe people already have. If OJF can contact others outside here then maybe he can check on Della for us as we are all worried for her.
Sadly I don’t have any superpower in respect of being able to talk to people from Tattle in real life.

Docmum and I were able to chat initially via the Vinted ad she posted when we were trying to get Della to check in with us when she initially vanished. I and someone else answered it and we were able to chat off piste as it were, which is lovely. I have no way of contacting Della.

There are clues though if there are any budding detectives out there.
1. She lives in Ramsbottom, near Bury in Lancashire (technically Greater Manchester)
2. Her first name begins with F.
3. She has a portfolio of private rented accommodation.
4. She has two kids, a girl of about 19 and a lad of about 10/11?
5. She has two dogs.
6. She is married to a big Irish Man City supporting fella whose first name begins with P. Word of warning though - it might not. A lot of Irish lads in Lancs are known as ‘Paddy’ whether they are called Patrick or not.
7. She’s a bolshy gobshyte.
8. She has a heart of gold.
9. She may have a criminal record for assaulting a police officer known as ‘PC Prick’ who is really from an Italian family that own a restaurant in the area.

Get sleuthing Twattlers 😉
---
I love that you and Docmum are chatting. Next you just need to meet up, fall in love and get married
Stranger things have happened 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah the hospital are the ones who initially said they suspect I've caused it. For a full week they had no alternative explination and then have tried to say they suspect the injury is caused deliberately but even that goes against what the NHS website says about these injuries (when I'm cleared and can explain will make a lot more sense what I'm saying). The hospital have failed to mention someone with expertise at the hospital backed me up and said my explanation explains the injury. When I tried to get their details they tried to obstruct me and said they didn't know their name but I wouldn't stop asking so they had to give it me in the end. This is why I've had to instruct an independent expert. The NHS website in its self basically backs up what I'm saying. The hospital have said my 'story' is consistent (questioned literally about 20 times by different people about it) no signs of child abuse and clear good bond between me and my child. I know some people do abuse their kids but how can it be allowed to accuse a parent when the accusation just doesn't fit and they are trying to force it to fit. It's very hard without my kids and some days have been very dark and I'm in a very low place overall. Obviously I have to stay strong for my kids it's just so hard and feels like a hopeless helpless mountain to climb. Life just gets flipped upside down in the blink of an eye. All I can advise is if anyone ever has to take their kids to hospital film and record everything and get everything in writing. Most people accused do get cleared but a lot of them say social like to try accuse them of other things. Thankfully judges dismiss this 9/10. Just have no faith in the system the way it's treating us all. 💔💔💔
---

I'm coming upto 7 months now. Had quiet a few trips to triage for reduced movements and her measurements aren't how they should be which I'm guessing is the pure stress and distress affecting her. 😞😞
Oh Lucy. I cannot believe this is still ongoing, I'm just so so sorry 💔💔

• Heart