LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just heard the news about Letby. Does anyone know if that's it or can she apply to a higher court? I'm just thinking that Prince Harry seems to have appealed to different courts, without success but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just heard the news about Letby. Does anyone know if that's it or can she apply to a higher court? I'm just thinking that Prince Harry seems to have appealed to different courts, without success but still.
They’re saying on the LL thread that that’s it unless she applies to a criminal case review court that can take years to apply?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I keep forgetting to check the letby thread, thanks raspberry
I’m always on it! Then I remembered you guys over here so I came to have a look at what you lot were saying. Hi 👋 glad to see Letby is going to be locked up now for the rest of her days…. With only her chin for company (which according to the main thread has now doubled 😜)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We went for brunch with my sister which was nice. I phoned the doctors who said that the ECG needs further investigations done upon it so the hospital will phone us. Hopefully they phone soon

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thinking of our @DellaC
I think a lot of us got through the harrowing days on the Letby thread because of della 🩵🩵🩵
Always making us laugh, and we are still awaiting your naked tanned arse outside the town hall please darling ✨✨✨ xxx

• Heart
Just catching up. Inset day here so we’ve been to see Garfield and now I’m frantically chucking stuff in bags as we’re off early tomorrow for a week by the seaside.

Hope baby R feels better soon.

Hope you get more on the ECG findings soon cale.

Buzzing that witch had her appeal denied.

Love to all the fellas and as ever thinking of our Lucy and Della ❤

• Heart
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Enjoy the sunshine, your freedom, a glass of wine or a pint at the pub, see friends and family, make the most of the bank holiday knowing that evil witch is now rotting with no prospect of appeal 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Twattlers 😘
Not much sunshine up here today sadly but at the moment it’s dry so that’s something.
Apparently there are a couple of football matches being played today so I’ll tune into the one that involves two local and hated rivals. Oh wait, they both do 😬
Unusually in this day and age, both games kick off at the same time. Many years ago, before most of you were born, a fella called Dickie Davies used to present the FA Cup final programme on ITV. I’m pretty sure it was the Leeds v Sunderland final when, at half time, he said “…and more football later. But before that, highlights of the first half of the Scottish Cup final” 😂😂😂
I bet the jocks were in uproar at that one!
Also, Paul Weller is 66 today and he released his latest album into the world yesterday - titled ‘66’ for some reason.
If you like PW you will LOVE this album, though obviously I’m biased.

So it’s footie and music for me today. Whatever you’re doing, give it your all and enjoy it Twattlers ❤😘

PS - hope all the babies, pregnancies, illnesses and other assorted issues are okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s sunny down south at the moment but expecting rain later, hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 7