LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he’s feeling better soon, if you get chance maybe try taking him in the bathroom when the other one is showering and it’s steamy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We did that this evening, it definitely helped 😊 it’s just so hard seeing him suffering when we can’t actually give him anything because he’s too little for calpol etc so all I can do is give cuddles and milk 😔

• Heart
I read that as incinerated at first 🤣🤣 show where my head is at....
I wouldn't argue if they wanted to incinerate her...would you? She's bloody vile specimen.

I'm sorry you're feeling so damn frazzled right now. Can it be put down to the treatment?
This looking after kiddies isn't an easy task especially after what you've been through but you've done so well & you will look back on this time & reaslise how flippin awesome you are ❤
Are you children aware of you being 'unwell'? (that's crappy, you're more than ill but YKWIM)

When we first had our new bed it reminded me of an old fairytale 'the princess & the pea' 😆 I loved that tale as I recall.
Hope baby R is on the mend soon.

I'm embarking on a new hair regime of encouraging my natural curls, more a wave at the minute. I'm surprised how apparent tthey are after only a few small changes but I'm very early stages.

• Heart
I wouldn't argue if they wanted to incinerate her...would you? She's bloody vile specimen.

I'm sorry you're feeling so damn frazzled right now. Can it be put down to the treatment?
This looking after kiddies isn't an easy task especially after what you've been through but you've done so well & you will look back on this time & reaslise how flippin awesome you are ❤
Are you children aware of you being 'unwell'? (that's crappy, you're more than ill but YKWIM)

When we first had our new bed it reminded me of an old fairytale 'the princess & the pea' 😆 I loved that tale as I recall.
Hope baby R is on the mend soon.

I'm embarking on a new hair regime of encouraging my natural curls, more a wave at the minute. I'm surprised how apparent tthey are after only a few small changes but I'm very early stages.
I wouldn't be the least bit bothered and it scares me a little bit 😅

Yeah I definitely think it's the hormone treatment that has me like this, hopefully it passes soon because I was okay over the weekend! 🤞🏼 The heat is messing up my sleep at night too so I'm putting it down to that too!

The girls know how ill I was, we talked them through it all, got a really great book called Mummy's Lump. They were really understanding and even now if I tell them I really need a nap they will listen and be quite while I close my eyes for 20mins 🩷 they are great children!! I just didn't want them to be scared when I was ill and I think talking to them and telling them everything, in a child friendly way, helped them to never get upset about it!

Ooh amazing about your hair!! What have you done differently with this new regime!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be the least bit bothered and it scares me a little bit 😅

Ooh amazing about your hair!! What have you done differently with this new regime!?
Save the taxpayers some £££ & make space for the next person with a God complex 😔

I'm trying out different products & potions. Rice water rinse.... it's a waste of rice granted but I feel my curls we quite defined when I tried it.
Plopping (wrapping hair in a t-shirt turban to absorb excess water)
Scrunching & fixing the curls in whilst hair is wet/damp.
I've been leaving it to air dry but I need to start defuse drying it.
Today I bought some spray & I hope to get a shampoo & conditioner if I can get to the shops in time tomorrow.
We'll see how it goes..might be just a summer thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The countess of Chester now has an M&S food so she's missing out on all the Percy Pigs. Let's hope her appeal is not granted and baby K has some justice next month.

Actually jury service was another thought that popped in my head for our Della.

• Heart
We did that this evening, it definitely helped 😊 it’s just so hard seeing him suffering when we can’t actually give him anything because he’s too little for calpol etc so all I can do is give cuddles and milk 😔
Awww poor baby. It’s bad this year for colds, XL baby has had 1 already but he’s got siblings so it’s expected

*1 not 2 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He won’t settle for Mr R, the only place he settles is on my chest. We’ve spent the whole day either on the sofa or in bed just chilling. He sounds like he’s losing his little voice this evening it’s so croaky 🥺

Anyone who comes near him will be required to wear a full hazmat suit going forward. And the selfish cow who made him poorly is banned from being in the same house as him.
We had this when mini was 7 months old and the witch that made him ill had the cheek to try and come see us in the children's ward 🤬 hope mini raspberry is better soon 😘
---
We had wee Caledonians appointment yesterday and it didnt quite go to plan 😔 we have been told that his ECG shows there is an issue with his heart but the Dr (who is amazing with us) couldn't tell us about it other than the structure 💔😭 having lost our baby to heart problems, you can imagine it sent us into a spin. So much so we had a blazing argument about a roundabout lane 😔 we did apologise to each other though

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He won’t settle for Mr R, the only place he settles is on my chest. We’ve spent the whole day either on the sofa or in bed just chilling. He sounds like he’s losing his little voice this evening it’s so croaky 🥺

Anyone who comes near him will be required to wear a full hazmat suit going forward. And the selfish cow who made him poorly is banned from being in the same house as him.
So sorry baby R has been poorly, it’s awful when they’re so little 😫 hope he starts picking up and you are able to get some rest! We had a similar incident with my MIL when mini was a few months old, some people just don’t care 😡
---
We had this when mini was 7 months old and the witch that made him ill had the cheek to try and come see us in the children's ward 🤬 hope mini raspberry is better soon 😘
---
We had wee Caledonians appointment yesterday and it didnt quite go to plan 😔 we have been told that his ECG shows there is an issue with his heart but the Dr (who is amazing with us) couldn't tell us about it other than the structure 💔😭 having lost our baby to heart problems, you can imagine it sent us into a spin. So much so we had a blazing argument about a roundabout lane 😔 we did apologise to each other though
Oh Cale 💔 so sorry the appointment didn’t go to plan but now you are aware of the issue hopefully the doctors can make things clearer for you all and put treatment etc in place if needed 💛

• Heart
Oh sorry to hear baby rasp is poorly! Why would you go visit a tiny newborn when ill?! Did the hospital give you any advice? I remember my first baby having a cold and feeling so worried. Hope he’s much better soon!

Sending love your way @Caledonianprincess, hope you can get answers and another appointment soon. I think the unknown with waiting and worrying can be harder than knowing all the details and having a plan.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain you are a wonderful human and don’t forget it ❤ Hope you get some energy back but if not don’t be hard on yourself.

Appeal results today, will be sticking by my phone. We are going away next week for Half term. We are tied to term time holidays so in my quest to find a cheap(er) break, we booked a sun holiday, really hoping it’s decent! 🤞Today’s job is gathering the million and one things you need when going away with kids 😂 xx

• Heart
Save the taxpayers some £££ & make space for the next person with a God complex 😔

I'm trying out different products & potions. Rice water rinse.... it's a waste of rice granted but I feel my curls we quite defined when I tried it.
Plopping (wrapping hair in a t-shirt turban to absorb excess water)
Scrunching & fixing the curls in whilst hair is wet/damp.
I've been leaving it to air dry but I need to start defuse drying it.
Today I bought some spray & I hope to get a shampoo & conditioner if I can get to the shops in time tomorrow.
We'll see how it goes..might be just a summer thing!
It's fun messing around and trialing stuff though, even if it ends up just being a summer thing 🩷 The one thing I have learnt from my daughter's hair is that anything with coconut in it gives instant amazing results but doesn't provide them long term!

Rice water? Do you use that on your face too!??
---
Awww poor baby. It’s bad this year for colds, XL baby has had 1 already but he’s got siblings so it’s expected

*1 not 2 😂
It's hard to keep them well with siblings!! I used to stress so much about baby deleted. But now she's barely ever sick!! She's got the strongest immune system out of them all!!

@raspberryjuice I would see red if somebody made my newborn sick. What a selfish twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning fellas, hope you’re all ok, hope baby R is feeling better today. Love hearing about your hair @2ofeach, my hair has a natural wave but is so thick and heavy it wouldn’t hold a curl no matter how hard I try

Have a fab holiday to those going away this weekend/next week. What’s everyone else up to?

• Heart
---
Oh Caledonia, I don't know what to say 💔 it at least has been discovered.
my husband was born with a serious heart condition and had open heart surgery as a baby. He has lived an extremely healthy life (he requires another surgery soon but we are just trying to get my surgery out of the way first, it never rains but it pours right!?). Heart conditions are scary but they can do so much now, it's amazing, please try and not be too scared about it all. All our children have had to have special heart scans in vitro and follow up ones once born.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Caledonia, I don't know what to say 💔 it at least has been discovered.
my husband was born with a serious heart condition and had open heart surgery as a baby. He has lived an extremely healthy life (he requires another surgery soon but we are just trying to get my surgery out of the way first, it never rains but it pours right!?). Heart conditions are scary but they can do so much now, it's amazing, please try and not be too scared about it all. All our children have had to have special heart scans in vitro and follow up ones once born.
Mini had to have a heart scan at 8 days old due to losing og mini to hypoplastic left heart syndrome at 24wks. Yeah it definitely pours all the time. Mr was meant to have his op today but it's been cancelled as he can't shift the cough he's had for weeks (same one I had). I hope Mr deleteds op goes well when it happens after your surgery which I also hope goes well ❤

• Heart
Mini had to have a heart scan at 8 days old due to losing og mini to hypoplastic left heart syndrome at 24wks. Yeah it definitely pours all the time. Mr was meant to have his op today but it's been cancelled as he can't shift the cough he's had for weeks (same one I had). I hope Mr deleteds op goes well when it happens after your surgery which I also hope goes well ❤
Thanks Caledonian 🩷🩷

What is the next steps for mini? How is Mr feeling??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks Caledonian 🩷🩷

What is the next steps for mini? How is Mr feeling??
Mini got the all clear his heart was fine. Wee Caledonian will meet the same doctor that mini Caledonian had to see where we go. Heart structure problems from what mr read required surgery 🙈🙈He's sad it didn't go ahead as he was wanting the lump away for the wedding but he can't get put under with an active cough incase he chokes while under 🙈

• Heart
Mini got the all clear his heart was fine. Wee Caledonian will meet the same doctor that mini Caledonian had to see where we go. Heart structure problems from what mr read required surgery 🙈🙈He's sad it didn't go ahead as he was wanting the lump away for the wedding but he can't get put under with an active cough incase he chokes while under 🙈
How soon will Wee get seen to? You are in good hands, things have come a long way even from my husband's time 🩷🩷

Aw that is disappointing isn't it, poor Mr. @DoseofReality is right, you should plan something nice for you all 🩷🩷
---
Actually jury service was another thought that popped in my head for our Della.
I would only love it if that were the case 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6