LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr R is poorly today so me and Baby R are going it alone so baby R doesn’t get his lurgy. I need more hands 😩

How’s everyone doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@raspberryjuice Sorry to hear Mr R is ill, hope he gets better soon.

I've been trying out my new garden gadget the last couple of days, a weed burner, who knew such a thing existed. I saw one on Facebook marketplace, which was sold, so went looking to see what they did.

Got one from Amazon, and have much tidier gardens front and back, love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm working tonight so I've come to bed for a nap. We've been at football this morning and just been conned into buying tennis rackets and football boots. My kids love anything sporty but it's bloody expensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve been to the shops this morning and mini has rinsed us for some bluey toys 🥲 Mr Golightly has broken two ribs so is out of action and I am TIRED 🤣 it’s warm but cloudy here and I’ve got a banging headache/feel a bit dizzy on and off so think we will stay inside for the rest of the day!

• Heart
It's sunny here, 17 deg with a nice breeze. Think I might go for a walk later, I'm feeling quite energised today.

• Heart
Afternoon Twattlers. It’s grandad time for me today in the searing heat. While his parents are off out watching their team get presented with the champions trophy (with apologies to the current buns on here 🤪)

I’ve mastered moos, oinks, baas and clucks. And that’s just my impersonation of his gran. We also played with his toy farm animals 😂😂

It’s a gorgeous day for sure 😎

Still no sign of @DellaC then? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Raining here, kids are feral, counting down the hours until I go out without them tonight 😂

Off to a family party, decided not to overshadow the occasion with our news so a floaty dress will be on the cards

Get well soon Mr R

• Heart
Was nice here but it’s started raining and we’ve thunder warnings.

Mini bored is with his dad this weekend so I’ve been productive and jet washed the patio, cleaned the car inside and out and been for tapas with mr bored. Gonna flop on the sofa now I think as am knackered!

• Heart
Raining here, kids are feral, counting down the hours until I go out without them tonight 😂

Off to a family party, decided not to overshadow the occasion with our news so a floaty dress will be on the cards

Get well soon Mr R
How much do the rest of the family know?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How much do the rest of the family know?
A very select few (my mum, my grandma, my aunt and uncle) know that we were attempting IVF and all know it was successful. Extended family know nothing at all, so imagine it will be quite a shock when we tell them

• Heart
A very select few (my mum, my grandma, my aunt and uncle) know that we were attempting IVF and all know it was successful. Extended family know nothing at all, so imagine it will be quite a shock when we tell them
I hope you had a good night and you could keep the news quiet. That the kids didn't spill the beans.

Hope Mr R is on the mend.

• Heart
Afternoon Twattlers! Another beautiful day on the west coast of Scotland 😎

How is Mr R today @raspberryjuice ?
The man is fast becoming a legend on here. It’s a wonderful feeling when you become a dad for the first time and I’m so pleased (for him and for you) that he’s taken to it like a duck to water.

Hopefully we will hear from our estranged Rammy gobshyte this week.
(If she’s somehow locked out of the thread she’ll be beside herself wanting to respond to that 😬😉)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr R is still poorly and he’s really missing Baby R cuddles 😔 I’m also missing being able to hand the baby over to pee/make a drink/sleep 🤣

Dellaaaaaaaaaa where are youuuuuuuuu????

• Heart
  • Sad