Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Recipe please, need to use up my kids Easter eggs somehow 😂 (and entertain them for another week)
---
How are you doing @Lucyxxxx
Erm 🤣 it’s literally just melted choc and Rice Krispies mixed together and poured in a foil tray, then pop it in the freezer for a few mins to harden and then drizzle more melted choc over the top and sprinkle crushed up mini eggs on the top then in the fridge to set properly. I use about 4 bars of chocolate (one for the drizzle on top), half a box of Rice Krispies and a bag of mini eggs. I saw it on tiktok and can’t stop making it. The TikTok one mixed mini eggs in to the Rice Krispie mix too but I don’t bother with that bit because it takes me ages to hammer my mini eggs to crush them cus I can’t find my rolling pin 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Happy Monday fellas, hope you’re all ok

Had my blood test this morning and just got the call to say the blood results came back positive. HCG is in the normal range but at the higher end of normal for this stage (I don’t think this really means anything though re: how many implanted)

Back in Weds to make sure the HCG levels have doubled and then there’s nothing else to do until they do a scan at 6+1 🥰
Amazing news!!!!

• Heart
This is where we stayed @Caledonianprincess https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/...l-beach-resort-riviera-cancun-by-karisma.html

It was beautiful, great food and service. We went for a premium room and the service was amazing. We had our own cabana reserved by the premium pool, cabana reserved on the beach both with butler service, room cleaned so it was spotless every day, fridge in room filled with free drinks and snacks every day, champagne in the room on arrival, hot tub in the room, all drinks incl branded spirits and champagne were included in the all inclusive, only one restaurant out of the 6 or 7 on site wasn’t included but we didn’t try that and candlelit dinner on the beach which we did do and was worth every penny. I struggled with food but that was down to being pregnant, Mr R easily doubled in size 😂 there was free trips to nearby beaches/shops every day as long as you stopped and looked at the tequila shop on the way - we didn’t buy anything and they didn’t pressure us to - everyone on the minibus was just there to go to the shops and beach 😁 they had some great excursions too, we did snorkelling/boat trip to Isla Mujeres and it was absolutely beautiful. We had planned quad biking too but had to cancel that 🙈 I didn’t enjoy the onsite spa because I had to have a cold ‘hot’ tub and then could only have a facial because of being pregnant so I just felt like a freezing cold slimy slug. Mr R loved it. Would definitely recommend it 😊
How'd your appointment go? I'm still waiting for mine! 😅

• Heart
@2ofeach all my rings have been off since about 12 weeks anyway because I was getting so puffy after work! But they’re definitely sausage like today. Luckily I’ve got the midwife in a minute anyway so I’ll mention it to her 😁

I’ll find it for you when I’m out of my appt Cale 😊
Thanks raspberry, hope all goes well with your appointment

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Nah get it out and play with it! Make yourself a snack after all your hard work!

How’s little miss golightly doing? Is she feeling better?

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
More tear duct surgery for little man 🫤 it's not a massive procedure but I hate him having to be anaesthetised.

He's had the procedure twice before when he was a lickle pickle but it was unsuccessful, hoping we have more luck now he's bigger.

Anyway he'll probably be in his 40s by the time we get the appointment through 😂😂😂
Aww he’ll smash it Della, not nice for you though x

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Ah bless you, it's frustrating but necessary and you're on that final stretch now 💙

• Heart
Thanks @Peepynose !

Think I may have been getting ahead of myself with the egg hunt as I completely bypassed the fact my kids are here and would want to join in 😂 (and I don’t want them to know yet)

I’ve made up the guest bedroom for her and put the test (that’s a lie, it’s tests plural. The digi and about 3 first response of varying line strengths from the last few days) in a box with a bow on the top on the bed for her to find when she’s here later.
You are a dote 🩷🩷🩷

• Heart