Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Devon/Cornwall? Cotswolds? Dorset? Do you want a holiday park type place or would an air bnb near some kid friendly places be better?
I want to be near the beach incase the weather is nice. I like the idea of an air BnB type thing but I think a holiday camp is more fun for the kids. I just worry they will be shit. We went to Butlins last year and the room was awful. I've stayed in some questionable places in my life but it was awful. Little bit scarred from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
It was Β£3.30 a block apparently πŸ˜‚ I agree the Cornish one sounds good. I think I’ll try that first.

I agree 2 bathrooms is essential! No way I’d want to share a bathroom with stinky boys on holiday. Hope you have an amazing time!

That dinner sounds interesting @DellaC πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Where we stayed in Mexico had lovely swim up rooms and the weather was beautiful. It’s a wedding resort too so lots of honeymooners 😊 I can try to find a link if you want a look 😁

• Heart
@Caledonianprincess we stayed at a hotel in Rhodes and some of the superior rooms had private pools attached to the rooms.
We didn't have one of those rooms but the hotel was beautiful and a gorgeous location for a honeymoon.

I'm off to have a look ❀
---
Where we stayed in Mexico had lovely swim up rooms and the weather was beautiful. It’s a wedding resort too so lots of honeymooners 😊 I can try to find a link if you want a look 😁
Yes please 😘

Maybe later we can all post a photo of a cup of tea/glass of fizz and a cake to have a virtual afternoon tea
That would be cute 🩷
---
Some rotton girl tried to jump my daughter last night. Not the brightest idea trying to stick it on someone who’s been doing Muay Thai since she was 4 but kids are feral
Sick of the youth of today seriously
Holy shit!!! Is she okay!???

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Have you got any plans for the Easter hols Della or could you disappear with your little man again then? 😁 show them you mean business!

• Heart