Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I got hazelnut creme from m and s yesterday after hearing so many people say it's like Bueno... Dear reader it tastes hee haw like Bueno and is rotten. Mr Caledonian has claimed it as it's like the inside of a fererro Roche which I do not like. I was gutted haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
@Liverbird2003 if you’re around -
if I was to refuse an internal scan to check my placenta is it likely to flag anything up like safeguarding or anything for baby that I’m refusing a recommended scan?? They’re supposed to be checking my placenta position with an internal scan this week but as my bleeding has finally stopped I’m really anxious about having any kind of internal incase it irritates everything and sets it all off again. But I obviously don’t want to refuse if it’s going to look bad or trigger anything 😔
I don't know how to do spoiler. It won't flag up as safeguarding (in my trust) but I would be concerned if they cannot do a thorough placental location with abdominal scan, would it cause any issues further down the line at your C-section. That's usually a concern if the placenta is anterior as it could cover where they need to cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Unfortunately I’m at A&E with mini, she has been in so much pain with her stomach and constipation I’ve had to bring her in 😟 I do have a front row seat to a couple with a young baby who have just split up but have bought the baby to hospital together. He apparently cheated with one of her friends and she is giving him hell over it 😬
Oh no, hope you get seen soon. Is it wrong I laughed about the couple? That should help pass the time 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2

DellaC

VIP Member
Unfortunately I’m at A&E with mini, she has been in so much pain with her stomach and constipation I’ve had to bring her in 😟 I do have a front row seat to a couple with a young baby who have just split up but have bought the baby to hospital together. He apparently cheated with one of her friends and she is giving him hell over it 😬
Poor love, hope she's seen to soon.

Enjoy watching the drama unfold....let us know the outcome 😂😂

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Anyone just heard that really loud screech sound?

Apparently it could be heard across the UK????

• Wow

DellaC

VIP Member
It's madness isn't it?

Just watching some lad streaming outside the Palace, there's news outlets there and loads of people.

The conspiracies and rumours are beyond crazy 🙈

• Heart
It's madness isn't it?

Just watching some lad streaming outside the Palace, there's news outlets there and loads of people.

The conspiracies and rumours are beyond crazy 🙈
God that gives me anxiety!! How do they live their lives, it just feels like there are always vultures in the wings when it comes to the Royals.

I just hope she's actually okay and healthy and well.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Random question because I know we’ve talked about it before. Has your hair started growing back again yet and is it a different colour/texture to before? 😅

@DellaC are you back home tonight?

• Heart