Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they think they are so hilarious and interesting everybody would want to see this, like nobody else has had a drunk friend at the end of the night before trying to get some chips.
I think the expression is "you had to be there"
Totally agree... just shows that they lack some serious self-awareness (and maturity)

Reactions: 2
Go see lizzy stories if you have not, these two really behaved like they are 18. Is so embarrassing

Haha hottest day of the year, I am waiting for these two to go bikini (with no face) and wine. Predictable
Surprised we haven’t seen it yet...the cropped *look how slim I am* shot of the chest and stomach 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guess they think they are so hilarious and interesting everybody would want to see this, like nobody else has had a drunk friend at the end of the night before trying to get some chips.
I think the expression is "you had to be there"
This exactly. Is there anything as un-funny as someone else's in-joke? Oh yes, when you're sober and everyone else is drunk and thinks they are a comedic tour de force.

The one time I attempted to listen to "Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum" I felt like I was intruding on two people giggling over their drunken antics over the weekend. I've talked about her in another forum, but I could never see the appeal of Lindsey (who, by the way, has changed her IG handle from @ropesofholland to @lindseyholland--no doubt because nobody understood that in-joke either).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen two comments that made me burst out laughing, not sure if they were from people on here but they captured the gist of the thread perfectly: "do you actually work?" & "you are always drinking something"!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is a Lizzy thread, but Lindsey can't pose to save her life. How long has she been at the blogger/influencer thing? For someone who presumably spends 90% of her time photographing herself, she STILL can't find a good angle or not look awkward and try-hard. It's either some forced Jenner/Hadid School of Thirsty Modeling contortion or (Lizzy's favorite) looking off-camera while in the middle of taking off sunglasses/fiddling with her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this is a Lizzy thread, but Lindsey can't pose to save her life. How long has she been at the blogger/influencer thing? For someone who presumably spends 90% of her time photographing herself, she STILL can't find a good angle or not look awkward and try-hard. It's either some forced Jenner/Hadid School of Thirsty Modeling contortion or (Lizzy's favorite) looking off-camera while in the middle of taking off sunglasses/fiddling with her hair.
’School Of Thirsty Modeling’ 🤣🤣🤣 describes the poses down to a T!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The 5th pic on Lindsey’s grid. The selfie. Not a good look. Then if you look a bit further down on her grid, 2 photos after each other of her placing her hand on her stomach 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yikes. 33 never looked so haggard. There is one particularly egregious mirror selfie she posted a while ago that's so bad it's funny:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am honestly baffled by companies giving influencers food. They should all be donating the matching amounts to Yemen every single time they accept "gifts" like this. It's so ridiculous and disgusting. When trying to be transparent about gifting, Lizzy has always said that she would accept anything she would have bought herself (how convenient) but accepting prepared meals?! Wtf. The pandemic has worsened famines around the world but here she is, gulping up free cacio e pepe.

Reactions: 12
Oh to be able to spend an entire Friday eating free pasta and sipping Aperol in the sun while someone takes ‘candid’ photos of me in my bikini. (No doubt that moody Halpin girl). Instead I was sat on Google teams all day with a fan blasting in my face doing that thing called...work. 🙃 I’m not bitter AT ALL 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.