Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't imagine how i'd feel if i saw my cat in someone else's house all over their instagram and youtube being called a different name lol (well i'd feel bleeping angry). lizzy even said she thinks she should call the owner (there's a number on the collar) to make sure its okay but decided against it bc she didn't want the owner to say something like please dont encourage my cat in your house, and lizzy wouldnt be able to play with it anymore, which is the epitome of selfish and entitled AND ignorant bc shes happily saying this on youtube without an ounce of self awareness 😐
Lissy Roddy did the same on her Instagram with a neighbours cat, when they moved, they even had the cheek to ask if they could take the cat with them. The neighbours said NO.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely if you don’t want your cat in a different house, you wouldn’t let it out? It’s not safe for cats to be out and about anyway, with dogs, other cats, foxes, cars on roads, etc.

Reactions: 2
Surely if you don’t want your cat in a different house, you wouldn’t let it out? It’s not safe for cats to be out and about anyway, with dogs, other cats, foxes, cars on roads, etc.
Now you say that, I discussed this with my partner before. From where I am from, people don’t usually let their cat out but it seems to be quite common here. I could be generalising

Reactions: 3
I've pretty much stopped following Lizzy on all channels except to check in on the gossip forums for the ridiculous tit she posts. This cat thing is on a whole other level of selfishness, even for her! I don't have a cat myself, but I adore them, so I understand the excitement of encountering a friendly one right outside your doorstep. But I would never just.... take it home with me... If it's true that she hasn't been in contact with the owners about this (and I'm not gonna bother looking through her posts for that, lol), this sounds like a serious broach of trust. I wonder how she would have felt if someone took in her beloved Percy without telling her?

Well, you cat lovers have nothing to worry about with me. I hate cats and I hate that cats are always roaming around and taking a tit in other people’s gardens. I would never feed or let in somebody else’s cat. I try to chase them away, but cats these days are so used to people they are not always that easy to scare away. They just sit there and look at you, waiting for you to pet them, or give them food.

But anyway, that’s a topic for a different forum I guess ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, you cat lovers have nothing to worry about with me. I hate cats and I hate that cats are always roaming around and taking a tit in other people’s gardens. I would never feed or let in somebody else’s cat. I try to chase them away, but cats these days are so used to people they are not always that easy to scare away. They just sit there and look at you, waiting for you to pet them, or give them food.

But anyway, that’s a topic for a different forum I guess ;)
You've perfectly described the way I feel about kids, so to each their own. 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've pretty much stopped following Lizzy on all channels except to check in on the gossip forums for the ridiculous tit she posts. This cat thing is on a whole other level of selfishness, even for her! I don't have a cat myself, but I adore them, so I understand the excitement of encountering a friendly one right outside your doorstep. But I would never just.... take it home with me... If it's true that she hasn't been in contact with the owners about this (and I'm not gonna bother looking through her posts for that, lol), this sounds like a serious broach of trust. I wonder how she would have felt if someone took in her beloved Percy without telling her?
Just to clarify Lizzy hasn't taken the cat. The cat started showing up in her garden and she encourages it into the house and even upstairs(!). It seems to come visit almost everyday and has made itself very comfortable in her house. I don't think she has said if she has fed it or not but I am assuming she has because the cat seems very keen to go inside.

Agree with everyone that says it's not okay, if that was my cat and I stumbled upon Lizzy's vlogs I would be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All cat owners will have different boundaries, as has been said cats are unloyal and will pretty much do whatever they want with whoever they want, and there's no way to control them. I think it's expected that if you have a cat they will be off somewhere else with someone else half the time (chronic cheaters cats are). Sadly some people take advantage of that... But yeah, it's typical cat behavior as any cat owner knows. This sort of thing just appears to be a tiresome part of, from what I can see, her repertoire and personality and I think we would be a bit more forgiving of this if we weren't already quite tired of her for other blatant ignorances. I think I'll probably unfollow her soon because I'm finding more to critique about her than things I like about her and that's not the way I want to use social media.

Reactions: 6
I hope Lizzy's conscience kicked in and she has called the cat's owners. Odds are they already know how friendly their cat is, but it's just the right thing to do. I have to say, seeing her talk to the cat and coo over it is kind of endearing; her joy is palpable. Moments like that, where she isn't in her head or putting on a facade, are what made me like her from the old blogging days.

Reactions: 5
Now you say that, I discussed this with my partner before. From where I am from, people don’t usually let their cat out but it seems to be quite common here. I could be generalising
Yes, I am from Russia and we have house/flat cats (that do not go out) mainly. Only in villages people let their cats walk about, but people there do not care about their animals unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Personally I hope the cat keeps showing up. It's already proven to be far more interesting than anything Lizzy has done in the past year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Go see lizzy stories if you have not, these two really behaved like they are 18. Is so embarrassing

Haha hottest day of the year, I am waiting for these two to go bikini (with no face) and wine. Predictable

• Haha
Go see lizzy stories if you have not, these two really behaved like they are 18. Is so embarrassing

Haha hottest day of the year, I am waiting for these two to go bikini (with no face) and wine. Predictable
I honestly don't mind my friends making fun at me but broadcasting this to literally hundreds of thousands of people...? I wouldn't appreciate that. Also because the clips didn't strike me as particularly funny, it's the sort of thing people close to "Linda" would laugh at but to strangers it comes off at over the top

I honestly don't mind my friends making fun at me but broadcasting this to literally hundreds of thousands of people...? I wouldn't appreciate that. Also because the clips didn't strike me as particularly funny, it's the sort of thing people close to "Linda" would laugh at but to strangers it comes off at over the top
ikr, you say or do stupid tit with your friends but to broadcast my drunken state to everyone to see, nah...How desperate and empty is Lizzy?

ikr, you say or do stupid tit with your friends but to broadcast my drunken state to everyone to see, nah...How desperate and empty is Lizzy?
And it's all old stories too. I've already seen this and it was particularly funny the first time around so not sure why she felt the need to share it again. Lizzy there is something called close friends on Instagram - perhaps this kind of content would be more appropriate for that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And it's all old stories too. I've already seen this and it was particularly funny the first time around so not sure why she felt the need to share it again. Lizzy there is something called close friends on Instagram - perhaps this kind of content would be more appropriate for that?
I guess they think they are so hilarious and interesting everybody would want to see this, like nobody else has had a drunk friend at the end of the night before trying to get some chips.
I think the expression is "you had to be there"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.