Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The copycat just posted another IG pic that's an identical Lizzy rip off. It's just so weird! I couldn't even begin to speculate on what her motivation and end goal is? It's not subtle; she's not trying to hide it. That's partially why it's so unsettling? It's not like she's just inspired by Lizzy's style because she's just recreating it exactly. What does she think will be the result of this? What's her aim? Idk, so weird. I actually really like Lizzy (I know most people on this thread don't which is fine), but I'm glad at least that we all seem to agree how weird this copycat stuff is.

Reactions: 11
I would have no idea if the copycats bags were fake 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ How can you tell!!?
The shape, the shine of the leather/pleather and the little details like stitching are give aways. The real Bottega cinches in on the side and tucks in on itself, whereas the fake is boxy.

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 15.05.49.png
Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 15.07.01.png

These bags cost more than a grand - privileged Liz can obvs afford having these lying around. Not so much someone in a flat share.

Also, I wouldn't shame anyone for carrying a fake, more so shaming someone for carrying a fake to fake being someone else. That's just weird.

• Heart
I got a friend (who is a big Lizzy fan) to message her 🤭

She said she was aware of it but that there is nothing she can do about it.
I suppose it’s fine because Lizzy is the one with the following not Hannah so anyone that comes across her ultimately will know she’s copying, it’s just sad tbh

Her Japan vlog is the most boring Japanese vlog ever. We went to Japan a few years back, is the best holiday experience ever. Everything tasted so yummy. She managed to vanilanised Japan
Lizzy made Japan look painful. She behaved like someone who had a connecting flight cancelled and was forced to spend several days in Japan rather than someone who went to Japan out of choice.
Buying her camera from a tourist shop in Harajuku, only going somewhere for a photo op, not realising Tokyo has history, the aimless walking, the chain stores, the taxis! (Taxis are so expensive in Japan no-one would use them like a chauffeur.)

I always get so confused when Lizzy claims Japan was her last trip because she went on holiday with her mother at the beginning of the year. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
I propose a ban on brands sending fashion influencers free food and booze. Not only are they the people who need it the least, they also seem the least qualified to give a worthwhile assessment. Remember how barely a year ago, Lizzy was forcing herself to drink wine because she felt it was an "adult" thing to do (and honestly, because it would look good on the 'gram)? So then why the hell would I care what she thinks about an $85 bottle of wine that she got for free?

Reactions: 10
Yes, he was a massive tool. Wonder what hes up to now?
Am I the only one that likes Ben? :LOL:
I found him entertaining. He was the opposite of Lizzy in humour, appearance and looks (everyone with eyes can see that he is good looking). I liked that they balanced each other out. You know the whole opposites attract.

Reactions: 2
I found him entertaining. He was the opposite of Lizzy in humour, appearance and looks (everyone with eyes can see that he is good looking). I liked that they balanced each other out. You know the whole opposites attract.
I found him to be such a fraud idk why but he just gave me the vibe that he was searching for the vlog camera every time she was in Amsterdam. From his insta you can tell he’s going for that influencer vibe so I always just thought he was quite sus....

Reactions: 12
I disagree entirely. I thought they were very similar in that: they were vain, thirsty, did everything so it looked good on social media, thought they are way cleverer than they are, and were under the illusion that someone would get enjoyment out of watching the two of them be annoying together. While they may have been physically attracted to each other, I think a large part of their relationship was one of mutual career advancement.

Reactions: 14
Stalker posted in the exact same red Uniqlo jumper that old Liz wore for an ad...that’s it im calling the police

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stalker posted in the exact same red Uniqlo jumper that old Liz wore for an ad...that’s it im calling the police
Like why not just get a DIFFERENT red sweater???? it's the commitment to precisely copying but never acknowledging the source material that's very "fatal attraction" for me

I hope Lizzie isn’t going to find herself like that poor writer in Misery. That girl is giving me massive psycho vibes 😂

Reactions: 6
Like why not just get a DIFFERENT red sweater???? it's the commitment to precisely copying but never acknowledging the source material that's very "fatal attraction" for me
Her poor, ignorant followers (probably just friends and family) have no idea their friend is an obsessed weirdo and are leaving all these positive comments.

Reactions: 4
She has a whole lot of ads and gifted things on her IG. There is no way, with that little amount of followers.

Reactions: 4
The copycat just posted another IG pic that's an identical Lizzy rip off. It's just so weird! I couldn't even begin to speculate on what her motivation and end goal is? It's not subtle; she's not trying to hide it. That's partially why it's so unsettling? It's not like she's just inspired by Lizzy's style because she's just recreating it exactly. What does she think will be the result of this? What's her aim? Idk, so weird. I actually really like Lizzy (I know most people on this thread don't which is fine), but I'm glad at least that we all seem to agree how weird this copycat stuff is.
I like her too (sorry guys, haha). I looked at Hannah’s blog, it’s the same font, same layout- she even published an update about renewing her blog just when Lizzy did. Her insta has the same stories, she bought the same bed frame, made her hair lighter about the same time when Lizzy did...is it just me that finds this a bit freaky?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like her too (sorry guys, haha). I looked at Hannah’s blog, it’s the same font, same layout- she even published an update about renewing her blog just when Lizzy did. Her insta has the same stories, she bought the same bed frame, made her hair lighter about the same time when Lizzy did...is it just me that finds this a bit freaky?
no, you’re not the only one lol (have a read of the thread 😉)

I do agree with past comments that this Hannah girl deserves absolutely zero attention. We have all gone over multiple times the degree of creepiness, and the incredible effort into minute details she makes to be Lizzy Hadfield. I think this thread is starting to sound like a broken record and I’m sure Hannah is getting a kick out of being associated with Lizzy and I don’t think we should keep talking about her. There isn’t anything else to say, she’s not doing anything different or changing her behaviour. In fact this will only encourage her more. I bet she loved posting that red jumper knowing someone on this thread will mention it. Of course everyone is free to disagree, but I just want to add the the voices on here calling for the conversation around Hannah to end. Hope you guys had a good Christmas by the way 😘

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.