Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is a joke. It's like watching an episode of finders keepers. It just comes across as unprofessional not having the stuff shes trying to peddle, to hand. Maybe she thinks being so scatty is relatable, but to me it just shows how half hearted and uninterested she is with the products.
and how unprofessional she is. Why are influencers never prepared for the content they're creating? It's their job to film certain things and they can't even be bothered to gather the things they need to talk about together befor ethe video. It's a joke.

Reactions: 7
That video is a joke. It's like watching an episode of finders keepers. It just comes across as unprofessional not having the stuff shes trying to peddle, to hand. Maybe she thinks being so scatty is relatable, but to me it just shows how half hearted and uninterested she is with the products.
Finders Keepers! dying 😂

Reactions: 2
and how unprofessional she is. Why are influencers never prepared for the content they're creating? It's their job to film certain things and they can't even be bothered to gather the things they need to talk about together befor ethe video. It's a joke.
I feel so dizzy every time I watched her video, is so shaky and maybe she should use a tripod. She also fiddle so much with her hair, necklace and rings :oops:

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Lizzy’s stalker will buy her book box to bring them closer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to be quite calm and structured. I can only assume the notebook thing relates back to her image of the olden days when she’s use her extensive notes for her Testing Basics series. These days, she’s just far too jumpy/jittery to go through things in a structured and calm manner.

Reactions: 4
She used to be quite calm and structured. I can only assume the notebook thing relates back to her image of the olden days when she’s use her extensive notes for her Testing Basics series. These days, she’s just far too jumpy/jittery to go through things in a structured and calm manner.
I think she used to waffle on in her older videos too, but at least attempted to be more structured about things. Unfortunately, we get the influencers we deserve. The bar is set so low that you can make money off of doing the absolute least, as long as you're pretty and white and have a decent number of followers, many of whom blindly follow others in order to grow their own fledgling channels. Lizzy has caught on to this, and now that she has the cache to enjoy a comfortable quality of life and welcome a constant influx of gifts from expensive brands, she doesn't need to try anymore. The algorithms will do it for her. That may turn off some of her long-time followers, but there will always be new ones who'll eat up whatever she throws at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she used to waffle on in her older videos too, but at least attempted to be more structured about things. Unfortunately, we get the influencers we deserve. The bar is set so low that you can make money off of doing the absolute least, as long as you're pretty and white and have a decent number of followers, many of whom blindly follow others in order to grow their own fledgling channels. Lizzy has caught on to this, and now that she has the cache to enjoy a comfortable quality of life and welcome a constant influx of gifts from expensive brands, she doesn't need to try anymore. The algorithms will do it for her. That may turn off some of her long-time followers, but there will always be new ones who'll eat up whatever she throws at them.
Yes, you’re right, I did always put them on 1.5 speed, but that’s because I was just there for the testing.

I have the feeling she did the video like this on purpose, chaotic as it is. all things are “integrated” around the house to make the product placement seem more “natural” and less sponsor-y. Well, at least that’s the only explanation I could think of as to why she didn’t bother to gather everything beforehand 😂

Reactions: 3
Lizzy wants that "real", unstaged, yet unattainably luxurious aesthetic all the BB-wannabe bloggers are doing. "Effortless" is the word. The problem is, she interprets that way too literally. The result is a bunch of scattered fluff and rambling, poorly edited vlogs. A well-thought-out, tightly edited video is a beautiful thing, but it takes time and the ability to self-edit, neither of which she seems interested in. She's said before that she was never that keen about her Youtube channel and that her blog was her true passion, but now that her blog is just a Tumblr, what the frick is she doing with all her time??

Reactions: 10
I have the feeling she did the video like this on purpose, chaotic as it is. all things are “integrated” around the house to make the product placement seem more “natural” and less sponsor-y. Well, at least that’s the only explanation I could think of as to why she didn’t bother to gather everything beforehand 😂
Yes, the idea that she’s actually using the items. Meanwhile, she gets distracted herself.

• Haha
Lizzy has completely regressed in her filming ability, this is the same Lizzy who owned filming lights for her main videos and a Gorillapod for her blogging camera when she lived in Manchester.
I get the impression she’s a bit embarrassed of Youtube I don’t think it goes with her new east-London-cool-girl persona she’s trying to pull off, she seemed to stop vlogging outside her house (even pre-Covid) when she moved east. And I can’t imagine the people she’s trying to be befriend look on Youtube too fondly either. She probably doesn’t have the integrity to stop Youtube altogether because she needs the money from the ads that won’t fit well on her IG.

The book subscription box is just an ego-stroke. There is minimal designing, effort and thought that has gone into it. I can’t imagine there being many people who are willing to pay £35 more than the cost of the actual book for the box.

Reactions: 17
Exactly this. Who gives a tit about your name on a notebook and chocolate bar. I'd pay more not to have it on there thanks. I'm concerned for anyone who goes out and buys this aka. copycat.

In other news, copycat did reference Lizzy in a blog post (https://hannahivvy.com/2020/12/18/little-crafts/).
The fact she’s now referencing Lizzy after never doing so before makes me pretty certain that she’s reading this thread

Reactions: 9
Maybe we should stop giving the copycat airtime 🤫
If I am a stalker, I 100% will read here. Hi Hannah :)

It really annoys me when rich girls purposely try to look like broke art school students.
LOVE LOVE THIS ^
Thread Tittle suggestion: Lizzy and Lindsey, playing broke art students, please don't tell my mum

They are so boring that is so difficult to think of a name

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Lindsey, Hannah and Lizzy - try to tell them apart and it will make you dizzy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lizzie (Shot from the Couch), her claim to fame is a notebook with her name. Her friend Lindsey is in her bubble and then she also has a creepy double.

probably too long

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Something I didn’t quite understand when she was talking about her box was if she just “guest edited” this one box or is she curating (blegh influencers ruined that word) an entire year’s subscription’s worth? Is it a monthly membership, and this box is just a special edition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.