Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no, you’re not the only one lol (have a read of the thread 😉)

I do agree with past comments that this Hannah girl deserves absolutely zero attention. We have all gone over multiple times the degree of creepiness, and the incredible effort into minute details she makes to be Lizzy Hadfield. I think this thread is starting to sound like a broken record and I’m sure Hannah is getting a kick out of being associated with Lizzy and I don’t think we should keep talking about her. There isn’t anything else to say, she’s not doing anything different or changing her behaviour. In fact this will only encourage her more. I bet she loved posting that red jumper knowing someone on this thread will mention it. Of course everyone is free to disagree, but I just want to add the the voices on here calling for the conversation around Hannah to end. Hope you guys had a good Christmas by the way 😘
I agree with you- wouldn’t be surprised if she is reading on here come to think of it. I was just recently made aware of her so couldn’t help but share, but I totally agree with you and won’t give her more of my time. Should I delete my post or just leave it be? I guess it is time for a new thread as well,stalker free, hopefully! xx

Reactions: 3
I agree with you- wouldn’t be surprised if she is reading on here come to think of it. I was just recently made aware of her so couldn’t help but share, but I totally agree with you and won’t give her more of my time. Should I delete my post or just leave it be? I guess it is time for a new thread as well,stalker free, hopefully! xx
It’s entirely up to you, no ones asking you to delete your post, I don’t think it’s necessary! And you’re right, is anyone willing to take one for the team and start the new thread?

Reactions: 2
I guess we want to leave any references to the other person out of the thread title, right?

Reactions: 7
I guess we want to leave any references to the other person out of the thread title, right?
I vote yes, leave weird lady out. I tried sorting by most liked post but I don’t think we’ve had any name suggestions. She doesn’t quite inspire the ‘poetry’ some other influencers on tattle do 😆

Reactions: 4
I vote yes, leave weird lady out. I tried sorting by most liked post but I don’t think we’ve had any name suggestions. She doesn’t quite inspire the ‘poetry’ some other influencers on tattle do 😆
Yes that's true...there is just so little coming from her that it doesn't spark any creativity.
So I would say her content is as uncreative as the thread title can be :D

Someone on Guru Gossiper once wrote Snot from the Street because of her constant congestion - that inspired me a little :D
Snob from the Street
Snor from the Street

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Snot From the Street: Dizzy miss Lizzy and her broke art school mates

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snot from the street at the zebra crossing

I don’t know if you even say zebra crossing in English 😄 excuse me if it’s totally wrong.

Reactions: 5
Lizzy Hadfield: Since moving east, the snob from the street pays top dollar to look poor. A tumblr post with no allure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched her video where she was showing the items for the box and when she said she designed the bookmark and chocolate wrapper... I would feel odd claiming to have "designed" them as they are so basic. I know she goes with the whole minimal style but I was expecting something a bit more exciting when she said she designed them herself - made me think it would be a pattern or image or something.

She could have done a nice illustration or something for the chocolate wrapper as she can draw really well. It would have made it more special, unique and personal.

The vlog was too manic I had to switch it off as was not a chilled relaxing watch at all. I miss her old videos.

Reactions: 6
Lizzy still follows Alexander Wang what with all is going on...embarrassing! She follows dietprada so there is no excuse for not knowing what heinous things he’s done

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean, sure, she’s tall, but the ceiling in that room seems high enough to stand up straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.