Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit when we first starting discussing I scrolled really quite far back on her Instagram ( been in lockdown nowt else to do) and I could see similarities with a few gurus over the times Fleur de force, Anna edit, I covet thee etc

Reactions: 1
These Tag Heuer ads are so meh. Great, it’s a watch. The moody pictures aren’t selling it to me, Liz.

Reactions: 6
I still find it a little bizarre that she didn't go back to Amsterdam to file a claim for her forgotten/stolen watch...! If I had her means and lost one of my most prized possessions I think I'd do everything I could even if it was a lost cause

Reactions: 10
I still find it a little bizarre that she didn't go back to Amsterdam to file a claim for her forgotten/stolen watch...! If I had her means and lost one of my most prized possessions I think I'd do everything I could even if it was a lost cause
I think she did file a claim though. You can do the remotely.

HA that watch, people who can afford Tag Hauer aren't influenced by influencer, full stop. How many of her followers will rush out to buy a TH, unless their name is Hannah Ivy haha. The people who will potentially buy it are Anna and the like, she is the influencer to the influencers.

I swear, some of these marketers are idiots.

Reactions: 16
HA that watch, people who can afford Tag Hauer aren't influenced by influencer, full stop. How many of her followers will rush out to buy a TH, unless their name is Hannah Ivy haha. The people who will potentially buy it are Anna and the like, she is the influencer to the influencers.

I swear, some of these marketers are idiots.
True. Same with some of those car sponsorships. Who buys a car based on some influencer driving around in it for a week? Surely, you’d at least follow some sort of car channel or influencer, or maybe someone from Top Gear. Or do your research with car website and magazines. It’s not exactly like buying a makeup palette or designer jeans.

Reactions: 8
I think she did file a claim though. You can do the remotely.
The airport needed a police report to review the CCTV footage, Lizzy could only file a police report in person and she couldn’t be bothered to fly back to Amsterdam to do it.
Instead Lizzy claimed on her insurance and reported it to Tag themselves? Something to do with when a watch with the same serial number comes up for sale she will be contacted. But realistically I doubt they trawl every resale venue or online auction in the world looking for lost watches.

I don’t understand why Tag would work with Lizzy when she stopped wearing their watches when she lost her dads. They worked with Lizzy before, around the time she lost it, and gifted her another watch which she never even wore after the sponsored content.
A friend who works in PR said a lot of companies feel they need to do influencer marketing because it’s the current marketing trend but most don’t know what they’re doing and get it wrong, apparently it’s not even easy to gauge how effective it is either.

Reactions: 7
Someone refresh my memory... Did Lizzy lose her watch when she and Ben were on the outs? Perhaps that's why she couldn't be bothered to go back to Amsterdam to file the report. Honestly, even if their relationship hadn't already run its course by that point, I'd be so resentful if I lost a treasured piece like that at the airport because I was visiting my dingus long-distance boyfriend that it might end the relationship for me.

Reactions: 7
Someone refresh my memory... Did Lizzy lose her watch when she and Ben were on the outs? Perhaps that's why she couldn't be bothered to go back to Amsterdam to file the report. Honestly, even if their relationship hadn't already run its course by that point, I'd be so resentful if I lost a treasured piece like that at the airport because I was visiting my dingus long-distance boyfriend that it might end the relationship for me.
Yes, she left in in the airport security tray, but when she contacted them, they hadn’t found it, so someone must have grabbed it.

In terms of timing, allegedly this must have been her trip back to the U.K. around the time she broke up with Ben.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, she left in in the airport security tray, but when she contacted them, they hadn’t found it, so someone must have grabbed it.

In terms of timing, allegedly this must have been her trip back to the U.K. around the time she broke up with Ben.
As sad as I am for Lizzy about the watch, I am bloody pleased that Ben is GONE!!! 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes, he was a massive tool. Wonder what hes up to now?
I follow Ben on instagram, but some time after Lizzy and him broke up he posted a series of stories about how he has changed his life for the better, cut down on alcohol and started going to the gym. I thought it was all quite cryptic and in someway related to Lizzy - but maybe that was just me imagining it.

disclaimer: I am not sure why I started following him in the first place and how I am still following him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow Ben on instagram, but some time after Lizzy and him broke up he posted a series of stories about how he has changed his life for the better, cut down on alcohol and started going to the gym. I thought it was all quite cryptic and in someway related to Lizzy - but maybe that was just me imagining it.

disclaimer: I am not sure why I started following him in the first place and how I am still following him.
Ooooh interesting, now I’m nowhere near up Lizzy’s arse but I always thought Ben had the bad vibes...could be wrong!

Reactions: 1
He loved being filmed too much on the vlogs for me, made me cringe. I wonder why they broke up, did she say?

Reactions: 3
She never said, I remember she neglected to talk about it for a while then I think i read on here that she accidentally uploaded a shot of her diary where she spoke about it either in or around the time of her “draw my life” video

Reactions: 3
He loved being filmed too much on the vlogs for me, made me cringe. I wonder why they broke up, did she say?
She never even officially said that they were broken up lol but there was speculation that she wasn't over her ex (Dean? he's been in a serious relationship was many years so there was a lot of juicy gossip around that)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.