Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her knife!! What is happening here? I've never seen the coating of a knife handle peel off like that. Maybe she put it in the dishwasher too many times (most good knives should be handwashed anyway).

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 3.13.51 PM.png

Reactions: 5
This is the exact notebook. I guess it must be the same brand. Has the same style, paper weight on the side etc.
So basically she picked another green tone? Or the lettering in the side? Great work

Reactions: 3
This is the exact notebook. I guess it must be the same brand. Has the same style, paper weight on the side etc.
So basically she picked another green tone? Or the lettering in the side? Great work
Close, but not quite. This notebook has rounded corners (requires die-cutting ), lighter weight paper (80gsm as opposed to 100gsm), and the binding tape looks like a cloth/ribbon, whilst Lizzy's looks like paper. More importantly, this one has a stitched binding, while if you look very closely, Lizzy's looks more like a glued binding. These small details (besides the paper I guess, but we don't know the paper quality of Lizzy's notebook) make the Japanese one more pleasing and expensive to produce. (Lol I just really like stationary and am very picky about mine, so hence my nitpicking)

That said, I'm sure her notebook is just a standard, out-of-the-box model and the only customization she had was the color and printing on the cover. Ugh, these influencers and their "collaborations"... They choose one font to slap their name on something and all of a sudden it's all "I worked so hard on this, you know, I just wanted to make sure it came out perfect. It's such a privilege to work so closely with [X brand], you guys know I LOVE them, and wow, I'm just thrilled with how it came out, really so, so pleased..." etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The cooking part in her latest vlog was so messy... from the beet root stains, awkward chopping to all those onion pieces flying around... it really stressed me out 😂
i had to skip through it, it was stressful! If i wanted to watch a cooking show, i'd watch Bon Appetit, not Lizzy's Hectic Kitchen 😂😂😂

• Haha
i had to skip through it, it was stressful! If i wanted to watch a cooking show, i'd watch Bon Appetit, not Lizzy's Hectic Kitchen 😂😂😂
Haha not many bloggers can cook, I think TheAnnaEdit can. Many years ago I watched LP cooking Thai Curry, I was screaming no no no while she cooks

3833AE70-5735-419A-AF8B-7BBA9475348B.png

New drinking game - Lizzie Or copycat... drink every time we’ve seen something from Lizzie on another account... think we’ve seen this jumper before.... and the shorts.... oh and the bed. And the socks and the shoes.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the copying the big ring that gets me the most. It's not like you come across that type of ring on Missoma or Daisy jewellery everyday. She must have literally googled "big black and gold ring"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 344099
New drinking game - Lizzie Or copycat... drink every time we’ve seen something from Lizzie on another account... think we’ve seen this jumper before.... and the shorts.... oh and the bed. And the socks and the shoes.....
So bloody weird because I follow that shopfromthestreet page and that jumper is listed as old season or sold out, she must’ve gone on a hunt for it

Reactions: 6
View attachment 344099
I followed the copy cat, just now when I saw this I genuinely thought Lizzy went home and I was like HUH she has the same bed at home. So creepy

Reactions: 2
I think she is a performance artist & her Instagram account is a meditation on the theme of unoriginality in influencer culture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is a performance artist & her Instagram account is a meditation on the theme of unoriginality in influencer culture
That would explain the below very well!

Screenshot 2020-12-12 at 14.58.12.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet if someone properly looked through the copycat’s Instagram, I bet there’s so much we can find that is an exact copy of Lizzy’s. Oh god I’m embarrassed for her!

I know what to expect and yet.... I am still completely freaked out by this. The first one is Lizzy’s.
This honestly blows my mind. Not even trying to make it subtle by choosing a different passage or something.. nope, exact same one! And the story above with another spot on replica of Lizzy’s outfit! I really want to know if Lizzy is aware of this girl.

Reactions: 7
Lizzy desperately wanted that black signet ring when she started dating Ben because Ben had a signet ring, so the copying has gone full circle.

She is copying Brittany Bathgate too.
Less than a week after Brittany featured that paper B&Q lamp in a vlog copycat posted it on her IG. She seemed to copy Brittany a lot earlier in the year, the outfits shot in the mirror carousels, the oversized dresses, screenshots of her camera roll for the same outfit on her IG grid, the daises. Maybe she found Lizzy’s style more accessible than Brittany’s?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.