Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she break up with him because she had feelings for someone else? That may have been the bit that was glimpsed in her diary. I think people guessed that someone was her former skeezy photographer Dean. Ben was absolutely a tool, one of those overly confident bros who thinks he needs to grace the world with his cleverness and jock face. Anytime he appeared in her vlogs, I had to fast forward. To his credit though, he did seem really into her.

Reactions: 8
Can we have the next thread for both Lizzy and Lindsey? We discuss both of them here half of the time anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just to add with the stalker, I noticed she has the same phone and phone case as Lizzy... while a black case isn’t unique I think it’s sketchy considering everything else. I’m surprised she has t changed her name to Lizzy yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The “cooking” segment in her latest video made me want to scream. I’m Italian and we don’t even put that much olive oil on things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you guys know what this Fake Lizzy work as. To keep up with Lizzy, she needs a very deep pocket to fund her obsession. I saw that she is on flat share:/

Edit: I found her on LinkedIn, she is working as a social media assistant. I need to apply for a job at her company!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The “cooking” segment in her latest video made me want to scream. I’m Italian and we don’t even put that much olive oil on things 😂
I was genuinely shocked, most people who don't really know how to cook ( by lizzys own admission!) UNDERuse olive oil, but wtf was that!!! That amount of oil would make me sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her book thing has been released and surprise surprise! Underwhelming, low effort and yours for the high high price of £40!! Are they having a laugh?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her book thing has been released and surprise surprise! Underwhelming, low effort and yours for the high high price of £40!! Are they having a laugh?!
Anna's coming out with stationary too - a 2021 planner to be released in January. Are these all capitalist ploys to check interest before launching their own lines?

Reactions: 1
Anna's coming out with stationary too - a 2021 planner to be released in January. Are these all capitalist ploys to check interest before launching their own lines?
Saw some very minimalist planner on TK Maxx for the fraction of the price. I really don't want a planner that says TheAnnaEdit or Shotfrommyhouse because I am not a 15 years old fan girl. I am a grown adult with a job haha #adulting

Ps: Moleskine / Leuchtturm are amazing - I like a notebook where I can write my to-do-list and there is enough space for me to include meeting notes and my brain farts

Reactions: 15
Saw some very minimalist planner on TK Maxx for the fraction of the price. I really don't want a planner that says TheAnnaEdit or Shotfrommyhouse because I am not a 15 years old fan girl. I am a grown adult with a job haha #adulting

Ps: Moleskine / Leuchtturm are amazing - I like a notebook where I can write my to-do-list and there is enough space for me to include meeting notes and my brain farts
And also, how many of us have plans in 2021 that require writing them down in a notebook specific to plans?!?!?! I'm sure these were in the works during Covid with the expectation it would be over by now, but come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, if there’s one thing we’ve learned in 2020, it’s that all plans change when there’s a pandemic.

Reactions: 5

This! I am so surprised at how deluded influencers are that they think people want their YT names all over items. I remember ITF releasing her accessories and i'm sure the card holder or whatever it was had inthefrow on the front - who buys that?!

Oh my freaking god, how hard would it have been for Lizzy to put all of the contents of the book box IN ONE PLACE before talking through each of them, instead of 10 minutes of running upstairs, downstairs, back upstairs, and all over to fetch all the things? Not that I'm ever going to waste my money on it, but I want to see what it looks like all packaged up, since presumably, people are going to order them as gifts. The website, frustratingly, also doesn't even show you what it looks like--it's just a bunch of scattered, artsy flat lays.

Yes, the video is very chaotic. I quit at the background story of not going for English breakfast tea but lemon ginger tea instead (around 3 minutes). No wonder that video is 40 minutes long. And surely, when you’re preparing for this, you think about the wording and decide on whether your bookmark that you designed, which looks like every other leather bookmark I have ever seen, you think about whether it’s tasseled or frayed and you don’t start thinking about the right terminology in for the first time in the actual video selling this to us.

It doesn’t have to be a slick commercial, but a little prep would have helped.

Reactions: 4
Also, what's with the chocolate wrapper she "designed"? When the point of the box is to be bespoke and have things like Lizzy's favorite books, tea, beauty products, and candles, it's weird that they included some generic, white-label chocolate that she didn't even pick out (they sent her 2 types).

Reactions: 4
Yes, the video is very chaotic. I quit at the background story of not going for English breakfast tea but lemon ginger tea instead (around 3 minutes). No wonder that video is 40 minutes long. And surely, when you’re preparing for this, you think about the wording and decide on whether your bookmark that you designed, which looks like every other leather bookmark I have ever seen, you think about whether it’s tasseled or frayed and you don’t start thinking about the right terminology in for the first time in the actual video selling this to us.

It doesn’t have to be a slick commercial, but a little prep would have helped.
I think I'd genuinely enjoy her videos if she edited them to be 15-20 mins max, but who can watch her faffing around for 40 minutes without skipping 🙄

Reactions: 5
That video is a joke. It's like watching an episode of finders keepers. It just comes across as unprofessional not having the stuff shes trying to peddle, to hand. Maybe she thinks being so scatty is relatable, but to me it just shows how half hearted and uninterested she is with the products.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.