Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's another account Hannahapps / Hannah Apps which is following both Lizzy and Lindsey.

Maybe the main account has been noticed and blocked, but this other one is acting as a mole?
There’s such a discrepancy between her two accounts! The Lizzy copying doesn’t seem like “her” at all. SO creepy.

Reactions: 5
There’s such a discrepancy between her two accounts! The Lizzy copying doesn’t seem like “her” at all. SO creepy.
Initially, I thought maybe it was a bit like Tindafella, the guy who copied women’s Tinder poses. But no, there is no humorous angle, straight up copying someone’s online life is insane!

Reactions: 4
I know the copier’s cat is called Lucca but can you imagine if she had called him Luigi.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just read a couple of her posts and cringed. Her writing isn't strong and she needs to proof read better too.

Lol at this on her post about turning 26: "Keep your head down when it comes to work, do your own thing." She is far from doing her own thing..

• Haha
  • Wow
I know! I was surprised that Lizzy has shown the name of the road she lives on.
I’ve always been shocked at how Lizzy has never seemed to care about showing her address online. From watching her Youtube you can get the exact addresses of everywhere she’s lived, including her mothers house, in Manchester she constantly filmed herself locking her flats front door with the giant red number next to it.
I don’t think she has to worry about stalkers but more so the fact she owns so many expensive possessions and tells people when she’s going to be away from home, she’ll get broken into one day.

I think Hannah is just one of those people who doesn’t have their own style so emulate others. I had a friend who was obsessed with Alexa Chung back in the day and even tried to force herself to drink whiskey because Alexa did. There’s probably loads of people like Hannah but they don’t have public IG accounts or pretend to be influencers

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve always been shocked at how Lizzy has never seemed to care about showing her address online. From watching her Youtube you can get the exact addresses of everywhere she’s lived, including her mothers house, in Manchester she constantly filmed herself locking her flats front door with the giant red number next to it.
I don’t think she has to worry about stalkers but more so the fact she owns so many expensive possessions and tells people when she’s going to be away from home, she’ll get broken into one day.

I think Hannah is just one of those people who doesn’t have their own style so emulate others. I had a friend who was obsessed with Alexa Chung back in the day and even tried to force herself to drink whiskey because Alexa did. There’s probably loads of people like Hannah but they don’t have public IG accounts or pretend to be influencers
I see your perspective, but I have to say, this is on another level. There's wanting to be Alexa Chung (or insert any other skinny white woman of your choosing) and copying her hair and outfits because because you lack creativity, and then there is buying every single piece of clothing that Lizzy owns, buying her bed, turning your books the other way around like Lizzy does, taking the exact same photo. Taking the exact same photo again and again and again. Reading the same books, having the same website design, et cetera. I am fascinated to know if Hannah has any insight into her own behaviour. She must do. How does she justify this to herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here in the Netherlands, YouTubers’ houses have been robbed before, I know of a fashion influencer whose house was completely emptied, and one gamer whose filming equipment and expensive computers were all stolen. With both of them it was quite easy to find out where they lived and on top of that, it was easy to know when they were travelling.

Here in the Netherlands, YouTubers’ houses have been robbed before, I know of a fashion influencer whose house was completely emptied, and one gamer whose filming equipment and expensive computers were all stolen. With both of them it was quite easy to find out where they lived and on top of that, it was easy to know when they were travelling.
Break-ins and other crimes in London are very common. Unfortunately, I have experienced it and many of my friends have too. It's a very unpleasant feeling of fear which stays with you for the rest of your life! I don't wish it upon anyone. People on the internet need to be way more cautious with what they post. I was told by Metropolitan Police that thieves tend to observe you for a while before committing to a break-in.

I remember when Susie StyleBubble, who lives in London, got broken into a few years ago and she didn’t even make her home very identifiable online.

Does anyone manage to make it through a podcast without completely tuning out?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember when Susie StyleBubble, who lives in London, got broken into a few years ago and she didn’t even make her home very identifiable online.
Probably someone random broke in, but many influencers use their home address as their LTD address - anyone can check the address for free!

I honestly never listened to their podcast. I could never make it through any influencers podcasts lol

Omg this is wild! And very scary! Also, she reckons she has a sponsorship deal with Mejuri? Yeah right! Do you think she is spending money on buying items to then pretend she is sponsored?!

Also... she is probably all over this thread....

Omg this is wild! And very scary! Also, she reckons she has a sponsorship deal with Mejuri? Yeah right! Do you think she is spending money on buying items to then pretend she is sponsored?!

Also... she is probably all over this thread....
Um why do you think she's faking the Mejuri partnership? They sponsor a lot of people and Lizzy happens to be white and thin and wealthy and they want that sort of person to represent their brand.

Reactions: 3
Um why do you think she's faking the Mejuri partnership? They sponsor a lot of people and Lizzy happens to be white and thin and wealthy and they want that sort of person to represent their brand.
I just assumed that they wouldn't be sponsoring somebody with less than 5K followers? It would surprise me if they did. I could be wrong though and I have made an assumption

The most interesting one is when they talked about their sex life. Nothing can ever top that hah

Reactions: 1
I assume this person is referencing the copycat and not Lizzy, I think?

Reactions: 12
I just assumed that they wouldn't be sponsoring somebody with less than 5K followers? It would surprise me if they did. I could be wrong though and I have made an assumption
I actually have about 3000 followers on IG - I am NOT an influencer / want to be either... but Mejuri contacted me about sending something and posting in return. I could choose out of 5 of their “lower” priced items (ring for £80) etc and would do 1 post in return. I didn’t do it, as had to fill out a lot of form etc.. but perhaps this copycat had this offer also? They might be branching out to smaller accounts....

Also if she did fake a “sponsorship” I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 6
I assume this person is referencing the copycat and not Lizzy, I think?
Yes I was

I actually have about 3000 followers on IG - I am NOT an influencer / want to be either... but Mejuri contacted me about sending something and posting in return. I could choose out of 5 of their “lower” priced items (ring for £80) etc and would do 1 post in return. I didn’t do it, as had to fill out a lot of form etc.. but perhaps this copycat had this offer also? They might be branching out to smaller accounts....

Also if she did fake a “sponsorship” I wouldn’t be surprised.
That's super interesting!!! Thanks for sharing, maybe I was wrong :) I think I just assumed that she did a fake sponsorship because of the other crazy stuff she has done.....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.