Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have blocked her actually, when I checked this girls page out a few days ago she was following Lizzy. So her not following Lizzy is a new development. Hmm..
Have you commented anything on her profile about Lizzy? Maybe Lizzy reads this thread and blocked her? Seriously ... I cannot get over the fact the similarities! It’s uncanny.

Reactions: 5
I'm legit confused about it all. Maybe she thinks that because her channel is so small, no one's gonna notice? Is she simply unscrupulous, has no idea that what she's doing is wrong (probably not), or is there some kind of underlying mental issue at work?

Reactions: 12
I'm legit confused about it all. Maybe she thinks that because her channel is so small, no one's gonna notice? Is she simply unscrupulous, has no idea that what she's doing is wrong (probably not), or is there some kind of underlying mental issue at work?
Definitely seems to go beyond ‘copying because you have no original ideas and really like their style and want their success’, and instead is due to mental illness. I mean, the black kitten...

Reactions: 8
Omg this is MAD, I never thought Lizzy’s tattle thread would get as exciting as this 😂

• Haha
Fake Lizzy’s black cat is known as Lucca. Is that her uncle name too. She reminds me of a US middle age actress, not a popular one but she always play crazy wife/mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fake Lizzy’s black cat is known as Lucca. Is that her uncle name too. She reminds me of a US middle age actress, not a popular one but she always play crazy wife/mother.
I was just about to say her cat also has an Italian name! It’s so bizarre how someone can effectively steal your content word for word as it were, but I suppose it doesn’t really affect Lizzy’s career because she’s the one with 500K+ followers so everyone will know that the other girl is just outright copying.

Reactions: 6
This copycat really is quite extreme! This would scare me.

Maybe that’s why Lizzy has moved so often?

Reactions: 3
This copycat really is quite extreme! This would scare me.

Maybe that’s why Lizzy has moved so often?
I doubt that. If that was the case, Lizzy would be more careful with what she posts. I used to live/work in East London and it’s very easy to figure out where she lives. It’s definitely more tricky for someone to figure it out without being familiar with the area, but damn she should be more cautious. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girl showed up to Columbia flower market just to have a stalk! Soon she’ll get a Contax around her neck!

I doubt that. If that was the case, Lizzy would be more careful with what she posts. I used to live/work in East London and it’s very easy to figure out where she lives. It’s definitely more tricky for someone to figure it out without being familiar with the area, but damn she should be more cautious. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girl showed up to Columbia flower market just to have a stalk! Soon she’ll get a Contax around her neck!
I know! I was surprised that Lizzy has shown the name of the road she lives on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you think Lizzy would respond to a DM about this!? Just to let her know? I feel like I would want to know if someone was copying my content to this degree 😰 it’s unnerving...

Reactions: 2
Do you think Lizzy would respond to a DM about this!? Just to let her know? I feel like I would want to know if someone was copying my content to this degree 😰 it’s unnerving...
Yeah I think she would. If it were me or one of my friends I’d want to know. She might not want to do anything about it but that’s up to her.

To me it looks like someone who’s decided duck it, worth doing something weird if it ultimately results in success.

Her account has some ‘Ad’ posts but that’s highly unlikely so I think she’s going for the fake it till you make it road. I also think she’s paid for high quality followers and comments as they don’t look like the average bot and the comments are targeted but somehow it seems off.

Reactions: 4
Yea I was looking through her comments and no one seems to be saying anything...even if they did she could just delete the comments. Ugh this is so creepy it makes me skin crawl.

She says shot inspired by Lindsey here, but she doesn’t follow Lindsey. This makes me think maybe they have both picked up on this and blocked her.
There's another account Hannahapps / Hannah Apps which is following both Lizzy and Lindsey.

Maybe the main account has been noticed and blocked, but this other one is acting as a mole?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's another account Hannahapps / Hannah Apps which is following both Lizzy and Lindsey.

Maybe the main account has been noticed and blocked, but this other one is acting as a mole?
That’s her!! That’s the username of her depop....don’t ask me how I know 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.