Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing a text post on her blog describing some changes it would be undergoing and it was copied almost word for word off Lizzy’s. Like this has just gone beyond being influenced, it’s straight up creepy. The hair, poses, even Insta stories have been straight up replicated. The kitten is the cherry on top!
I'm actually starting to think Lizzy should be made aware of her. Not sure what she can do about it, but surely something?

Reactions: 7
Wow that girl is creepy. What’s even move weirder is that she doesn’t even follow Lizzy on Instagram! Maybe scared she’ll get caught lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
SO weird!! Yeah I imagine she purposely doesn't follow her so she can claim she never saw the content and it's just coincidence.

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t resist a nosy my god even same Bottega handbag which has never been an it bag like the puzzle, she’s like no adult I’ve ever seen what is going through her head!!

Reactions: 1
omg she has this crazy stalker vibe, even her bed and the blog is the same wtf that is not copy, that is obsessive

Reactions: 9
Wow that girl is creepy. What’s even move weirder is that she doesn’t even follow Lizzy on Instagram! Maybe scared she’ll get caught lol
She could be following her on a fake account perhaps?

Reactions: 6
She could be following her on a fake account perhaps?
Probably! Or stalkes her profile without liking anything. I doubt Lizzy checks who watches her stories with the following she has! She barely replies to comments.

Also... THOSE nails must be a joke! I seriously thought it’s Lizzy in that dark jumper. AND NO BRA.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but it’s kind of scary...how could she possibly get a kitten at the exact same time?!?! Like what the hell, Lizzy needs to lock her doors at night goodness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing worse than an influencer is a knockoff version of one 😂 I’m actually shook at how creepy it is. Over on Megan Ellabys thread the same thing was being discussed, she’s also got a couple copycat stalkers.

Reactions: 8
Wow, she's even gone to the effort of copying the music page on Lizzy's blog down to a tee, and her spotify playlists.

This is definitely on the more manic level of "influenced." I wonder if her partner is aware that she's intensely mimicking some girl off the internet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Holy crap I just checked this Hannah girl out, she is like the shorter less expensive version of Lizzy.

Reactions: 7
She lives in Manchester too (looks like she used to be in Brighton). I'm starting to think that's not a coincidence either.

Reactions: 2
Even if she has blocked her, lizzy’s account is public, so this girl could use another account to spy on her.
I meant because someone said earlier that she doesn't follow Lizzy - I think the only reason for that is because she has been blocked seeing as she follows Ben! 100% she is stalking her.

Reactions: 3
She could have blocked her actually, when I checked this girls page out a few days ago she was following Lizzy. So her not following Lizzy is a new development. Hmm..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.