Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently and very sadly uggs are now back !
not round here.. the latest thing appears to be flipflops no socks (it's winter fgs..!)and also wearing nightwear on the high street.. i don't mean comfies or long sleeved tops and leggings.. I mean actual pajamas.. or as I saw the other day a shortie dressing gown as a coat..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's really made an artform out of finding the most bland and underwhelming parts of East London to take mediocre outfit photos hasn't she?

The Uggs are made worse (If that's possible!) because they cause the trousers to slouch over them.

(I own a pair of Uggs slippers, and they definitely have their place. But I find the idea of Uggs as high fashion so funny.)

Reactions: 8
It's a bit like what happens when your fashion brain implodes. Lizzy's schizophrenic sense of fashion goes from the lime satin shirts to endless navy cashmere stuff, and in between it all, the central nervous system has just overheated and shut down completely. Lizzy's so glued to insta and trying to be cool and everyone else, that she no longer understands life or style.

Bought a house and settled down with a new kitten. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 MOVE TO NEW YORK!!!!??? Got all the work done on the house while you were away and found a convenient way to dump the cat. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 RUN AWAY BRAIN OVERLOAD RIVER ISLAND ARE YOU STILL THERE NAVY CASHMERE NAVY CASHMERE JUMPER JUMPER JUMPER UGGS 🤯🤯🤯🤯 ARKET CASHMERE SO SO SO GOOD GUYS MINI DISK NAVY 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Somebody put this picture in Anna Edits thread, but it’s quite apt for Lizzy’s outfit lol

3A7BAB0A-C611-42D4-9217-5F710508C01D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts as I scrolled down this image: "Letsee what we've got here, hmm, okay, yup typical Lizzy, navy and gray, we've seen this before... Mmhmm boring, boring, bor---HOLY CHRIST MY EYES"

What the actual duck? Like, it isn't even daring in a fashion context. It's just bad. And the weird alley as backdrop? Is this a cry for help?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She bought & renovated a huge house in London, and plans to live part time in NYC...

She must be so bored with her life. Too much money and no sense

Reactions: 23
I thought influencers were meant to be on the pulse of what's next. Aren't we supposed to be beyond dressing for lockdown? I've seen way too many articles declaring that maximalism is in, people can wear whatever the duck they want. Fashion is a way of escaping our COVID situation. If this is Lizzy's way of doing that, gurl needs help or a new personality. She got lucky getting into YouTube when she did, cuz it she tried now, she couldn't make a career out of it.

Reactions: 9
I often find that even the influencers who have seemingly nothing in common with Lizzy and her values often comment and engage with her bland posts. Maybe once you get into that bubble, you sort of become "obligated" to crawl up each other arses? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I often find that even the influencers who have seemingly nothing in common with Lizzy and her values often comment and engage with her bland posts. Maybe once you get into that bubble, you sort of become "obligated" to crawl up each other arses? 😬
It's just a big "audience engagement" circle jerk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Laughing a bit over all the bloggers that got a free Dior bag liking and commenting on each other's posts being like "you look fab honey mwah:love::coffee:"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate the way Dior always give bags to “ influencers “
I am not a fan of them in the first place but it totally cheapens the brand.
Can not see Chanel doling out classic flaps any time soon to these knob heads.
They can’t be that desperate for exposure surely that their target audience looks at Linda for inspiration ?

• Heart
Somebody put this picture in Anna Edits thread, but it’s quite apt for Lizzy’s outfit lol

View attachment 987775
I need that scarf rn... I totally underpacked .. I had winter stuff.. but not enough for such extreme cold and snow.. hahah such a contrast to my first NYC visit where I brought loads of jumpers and thermals etc etc and it was hot n sunny and I had to go out in just a short sleeved t shirt n my coat

Reactions: 3
I thought influencers were meant to be on the pulse of what's next. Aren't we supposed to be beyond dressing for lockdown? I've seen way too many articles declaring that maximalism is in, people can wear whatever the duck they want. Fashion is a way of escaping our COVID situation. If this is Lizzy's way of doing that, gurl needs help or a new personality. She got lucky getting into YouTube when she did, cuz it she tried now, she couldn't make a career out of it.
Except influencers spend their entire existence in lockdown. They never leave the house... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like our Elizabeth is already on her way back the States!
She’s def got a lad there. Otherwise well weird that she’s fled back so super quick. She’s only just got back from there.

being stuck in that dingy hotel room for 3 months thought she would have savoured her time in her new home.
Is she renting her place out? So she going to put all her stuff in storage?

i can’t be bothered watching her vlog. Sorry peeps for asking any obvious questions.

Reactions: 13
Agreed. She’s definitely met someone in NYC, IMO. Even if you did decide that you would start to live in both cities, after months of living out of a suitcase and travel and then coming back to your new home you’d settle for just a bit. Her behaviour is classic dickmatized.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree she has met someone in NYC. I just think it’s crazy because this is a repeat of Ben - she was constantly flying to HIM. I can’t help but feel bad for Lizzy sometimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.