Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see it quite far down on the comments with ten added answers. Let me know if you can't find it, I can try to printscreen.
Found it, thanks! I agree with everything that comment (and the ones underneath it) said. even though luigi is "very very happy" at her mums and I do think building work is scary to animals, the cat was her pet. it's not that she's dumped him at her mums it's that she's now decided to "split her time" between new york and london. how's that going to work with a pet? it's not is it? her life plans have now changed and she'll end up giving luigi to her mum permanently, it's only a matter of time. it's disgusting. she decided to get this cat not even that long ago and now it feels like she hasn't even considered him when deciding her future.

Reactions: 15
Found it, thanks! I agree with everything that comment (and the ones underneath it) said. even though luigi is "very very happy" at her mums and I do think building work is scary to animals, the cat was her pet. it's not that she's dumped him at her mums it's that she's now decided to "split her time" between new york and london. how's that going to work with a pet? it's not is it? her life plans have now changed and she'll end up giving luigi to her mum permanently, it's only a matter of time. it's disgusting. she decided to get this cat not even that long ago and now it feels like she hasn't even considered him when deciding her future.
The red flags go right back to the start when she bought the kitten after being denied adoption, despite at that time presumably having the house purchase in the works and delaying things until the move and trying for adoption again. No one until now seems to have raised the point that she essentially delegated the cat and overseeing the renovations to someone else, so she could test out N.Y.

I'm over it, we are still in a pandemic and seeing influencers buy expensive homes, jet about and have/promote endless consumption, what benefit does that actually provide to anyone anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, if Luigi ever comes back to London enjoy him marking his territory on every piece of furniture after letting every cat in the area into your house :)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lizzy and lindsey should have gotten a stuffed animal and then sell it on depop after 6 months 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lizzy admits she'd been "dreaming" of buying a home with the intent of splitting her time abroad for a long time. Why on earth would you get an animal if you were contemplating such a thing knowing you wouldn't be able to take care of it? It's very selfish and immature.

Reactions: 25
The red flags go right back to the start when she bought the kitten after being denied adoption, despite at that time presumably having the house purchase in the works and delaying things until the move and trying for adoption again. No one until now seems to have raised the point that she essentially delegated the cat and overseeing the renovations to someone else, so she could test out N.Y.

I'm over it, we are still in a pandemic and seeing influencers buy expensive homes, jet about and have/promote endless consumption, what benefit does that actually provide to anyone anymore.
I don’t think they do anything to provide benefit. It’s very much the idea of how can I make money easily so I can have free time to do what I wish. Sometimes the ‘do what I wish’ it’s inspirational, and more times than none is boring as hell. Now, we make the choice of where we put our times and focus. On these two? Or people who hold similar values to ours?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lizzy admits she'd been "dreaming" of buying a home with the intent of splitting her time abroad for a long time. Why on earth would you get an animal if you were contemplating such a thing knowing you wouldn't be able to take care of it? It's very selfish and immature.
this right here is exactly how Ifeel about the situation and to so boldly put it in a vlog. she really hasn't got a clue why that might make people angry! she hasn't factored her pet cat into her future plans AT ALL.

Reactions: 16
Something that really annoys me (not only with Lizzy but with all Vloggers) are the people that say they are 'surprised/shocked/saddened by all the harsh comments'

Yes, online comments can sometimes be rude and hurtful and just mean. But seriously, in this and so many other cases they are justified. Everything that is not praise gets deleted and people get told to log off. These people earn millions for doing eff all with no regard for the few regulations that are put in place and quite frankly no regard for people or the planet:)

Reactions: 13
Something that really annoys me (not only with Lizzy but with all Vloggers) are the people that say they are 'surprised/shocked/saddened by all the harsh comments'

Yes, online comments can sometimes be rude and hurtful and just mean. But seriously, in this and so many other cases they are justified.
I find it funny because they use this "you're a pathetic hater" argument whenever somebody has balls to point out their problematic behaviour. Alongside with the tit like "you don't know who I really am 😔".

It's also just another way of showing their privilege, I know many people who don't fit into the skinny, white, rich club and the comments they get on daily basis aren't something I'd wish on anyone. Paradoxically, they get often silenced by the likes of lizzy and lindsey. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #6 Surfing on a Navy Wave of Pets, Partners and Illusions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
WTF is this on my YT home page? Lizzy Hadfield - Living between London and New York.. is she bloody moving there now?

Please say no i'm currently working on my partner to let me move over..

Reactions: 5
WTF is this on my YT home page? Lizzy Hadfield - Living between London and New York.. is she bloody moving there now?

Please say no i'm currently working on my partner to let me move over..
She said in the vlog that she intends to stay 6 months in London and six months in NYC:)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she left the Celine shearling bag she was gifted with her Raey coat in storage in NYC?!

Reactions: 4
She said in the vlog that she intends to stay 6 months in London and six months in NYC:)
she's porking someone there then... or is she going to sit in that dingy hotel again, you know the one that looks like something from American Horror Story?

I mean seriously.. why bother doing your house up and getting a cat and then not actually live there??

Dear Lizzy, if you are going to go back before I come back to the UK, please do me a favour and stick to the Manhattan area..or will I have to post guards on the bridges?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she also said that she would go back to NYC for a few weeks to "set things up" I take it that means finding a place to live?

To be honest I mostly think she will continue vlogging to get in those monthly Arket sponsorships...just me?

Reactions: 7
The straps keep falling off this dress but its ok it's just girls here tonight and friends.. so it really doesn't matter if my boobs fall out..

quick straw poll ... who here wouldn't mind if they were round at their mates for a NYE party and their tits fell out? What odd circles she mixes in?

Also what do I know but the top and trouser outfit looked so chic.the tube dress made her look like a pencil and the mini one was straight out of Lindseys hooker chic wardrobe

JIMMY Hendrix,,,🤣🤣🤣

also random bald bloke walking past... WHUT?

Reactions: 5
The comment about Luigi on YouTube is popping off with over 150 likes as we speak and multiple comments answering too. Someone mentioned Lindsey giving away her puppy too. I agree to this sentiment- pets are living creatures, family members, and not some navy sweater you can pass on when you don't want to wear it anymore.

What's even worse to me is that both L + L kept their pets for as long as they were puppies. How human beings treat animals says a lot about them in my opinion.
It seems she removed the comment or am I blind?

Reactions: 1
What depresses me most of all is the number of followers and likes she still gets. I mean even average Joe should have figured by now that influencer are fake and loaded from home, but somehow the train keeps on rolling. From overpriced hip places in London to New York and the obligatory trips to Mexico. Sad world

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.