Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What depresses me most of all is the number of followers and likes she still gets. I mean even average Joe should have figured by now that influencer are fake and loaded from home, but somehow the train keeps on rolling. From overpriced hip places in London to New York and the obligatory trips to Mexico. Sad world
Every time I see a mutual follower like a Lizzy post I silently judge them. We are not on the same page mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time I see a mutual follower like a Lizzy post I silently judge them. We are not on the same page mate.
yes this.. i'm acquaintances with a bookblogger who likes and follows Lizzy and he will not hear what she's like.. pity because he's otherwise intelligent and has good taste

Reactions: 5
I think the bald man who walked across in the background while she filled the attempt-to-be-arsy shots of the mini discs was one of the builders.

Reactions: 3
Lizzy had some negative comments on her latest IG post about Luigi too, I guess because of the time difference I was around to see them before they got deleted.

Lizzy does have a bad track history when it comes to cats and responsibility, does anyone remember Percy? The grey kitten Lizzy bought Anne for Christmas the year before she moved to London? That was the year Lizzy did vlogmas - the videos must still be on Youtube.
I remember being annoyed at the time because Lizzy vividly said Anne did not want another cat but still went ahead and bought Percy, when Lizzy came home for Christmas she surprised Anne with Percy as a Christmas present. Obviously a nice gesture, who doesn’t like kittens? But Lizzy failed to see the responsibility and why Anne might not have wanted to take on another twenty year commitment.
Lizzy was still living in Manchester at the time and went to Anne’s house almost weekly I always thought Percy was bought for Lizzy’s own amusement, she always called Anne’s other cat Daphne a ‘tit’ cat.
Percy died in a traffic accident when he was around six months old which is why they don’t often mention him these days.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Pets are such a huge responsibilities. They’re basically like your child.

dump the cats on to her selfless mum time and time again, just goes to show how selfish Lizzy truly is. As someone said quite a spoilt brat that needs her own way.

it’s ok for her to go gallivanting around the globe and dump her responsibilities on her mum. If she was any decent daughter you’d realise you’re mum perhaps also wants to travel and have time out, if and when she wants.

also lame that she deletes her comments that call her out.
making out the audience are vile and nasty for saying such things but she’s the one being nasty to her pet.

Reactions: 13
So she also said that she would go back to NYC for a few weeks to "set things up" I take it that means finding a place to live?

To be honest I mostly think she will continue vlogging to get in those monthly Arket sponsorships...just me?
I was wondering what she meant by this too. Is she going to lease a place long term?

Reactions: 3
why was Daphne a tit cat?!
I always thought she said that about Daphne because she was old and didn't want to play etc but sit around. Also cats have different personalities just like people do... they are not all the same.. some like to be fussed over and played with and some want to be left alone.. you can't legislate for that

I always thought she said that about Daphne because she was old and didn't want to play etc but sit around. Also cats have different personalities just like people do... they are not all the same.. some like to be fussed over and played with and some want to be left alone.. you can't legislate for that
She is just like that cat, sit around and do nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lindsey just posted on insta saying she hasn't been feeling so good lately... over bff moving to NYC? Breakup?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lindsey just posted on insta saying she hasn't been feeling so good lately... over bff moving to NYC? Breakup?
Well, she will certainly miss Lizzy. I think she was hoping for more social life in london. Sounds like she is struggling to be alone. But not friends or boyfriend will ever fill those holes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.