Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels awkward asking to get a sock but perfectly comfortable walking round with half her arse hanging out.... Whatever Lizzy. Also, what level is her central heating set at?! It's December!!

Reactions: 10
Today, it was on the Dutch news that the Dutch Authorities for the Financial Markets is warning about “finfluencers” not always confirming to the rules, giving out risky advice without proper knowledge or education and most importantly, not being transparent about their interest in promoting financial products. Especially since apparently they are often paid per new client.

This reminded me of Lindsey testing the waters for sharing her experience on investing in bitcoin through a “platform”.

Reactions: 7
I don't normally watch her videos, but I sped through the latest. Why would she have glass bricks facing the hall? I haven't gone back to compare, but the colour of the bath tiles reminded me of her last place.
Actually, the new place reminds me of the old for some reason, except for the kitchen and lack of curtain behind the bed.

Reactions: 5
I get why Lizzy keeps doing sponsored content for the same old basic clothing - if she spread her wings and chose something else, we’d all know it wasn’t genuine. Let’s not forget the green shirt she got gifted and never wore.

However, an influencer who is good at their job either has organic style and sets the trends (Brittany Bathgate, depressingly) or they try to showcase things that are actually interesting (ttsandra, she has questionable style and follows trends, but she takes risks especially for Michigan). Lizzy is neither of these. Lizzy is complacent. Arket must pay well, because we know she’s happy to accept gifted stuff that’s a little bit more interesting (lest we forget the £600 sweater with all the patterns). She knows her formula and how to get that coin, while accepting higher end stuff from smaller brands.

Reactions: 14
The whole bathroom reminds me of a dentist office. The floor tiles don't match anything. No storage to put personal items. The sofa looked old and grubby. So far from what I have seen of the house the standout room is the kitchen area. Does the house have a separate laundry or all that in the kitchen?
Yes, the kitchen is the nicest, but she already said she wants to change it. Don't get it. I don't hate the bathroom but it's underwhelming. The floor doesn't match the other floor nor the wall tiles or gives no nice contrast to them. I like the tiny wall tiles' size.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
that spa wasn't literally the most depressing looking shop I've ever seen
Right? But she chooses organic and sustainable laundry detergent! (The main point of that exercise, plus another 3 minutes killed).

[QUOTE="weepingfeet, post: 7572208, member: 148670"

Bathroom looks like it was made in Sims 1 hot date, or some tit.

[/QUOTE]

Snort! This is so funny.

The outfit with the gillet (I don't like them anyway) is a crime. Whole outfit looks like it was just fished out of her mum's (actually her mum is more stylish than this) laundry basket in no particular order.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Bit snarky this evening from Lost & Lusty
4A7198A5-B43C-49D0-90D5-AA40F5183060.jpeg

I noticed that BB has bought “ *the* raey coat” which river island copied (or maybe the other way round, who knows).

I’m imagining Lizzy wanting the high end version but being stuck with the high street one and being livid about it
Lizzy already has the coat in navy I think

It got worse!
BC93838C-46C6-471E-9FB7-5C87DDB046CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ, Lindsey, give it a rest yourself. Your career is a joke; you will not win this argument. Influencers trying to be keyboard warriors is never a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s a very boujie little supermarket in an old Art Deco cinema - ‘artisan spar’ 🤣 Lovely to browse in but not somewhere to do your weekly shop unless you like chucking money away

Perfect for Lizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a very boujie little supermarket in an old Art Deco cinema - ‘artisan spar’ 🤣 Lovely to browse in but not somewhere to do your weekly shop unless you like chucking money away

Perfect for Lizzy
Uaaah they used to call it Murder Mile? 😟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You can’t really claim an Instagram comment section as your “place of work” lmfao. It’s an open and public social network which is how they are able to earn so much money.

Not to mention that in fact many public facing jobs DO have to deal with people constantly telling them how to do their work, or at the very least have employers placing demands and expectations on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My theory about her running away to US is that influencers cannot deal with stress or chaotic environment. Lizzy has never been on a PAYE. So when something go out of whack, she escaped.

The shorts is crazy, my mum will ask me to dress up. 😂

Reactions: 12
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Bit snarky this evening from Lost & Lusty View attachment 936875

Lizzy already has the coat in navy I think

It got worse! View attachment 936890
Instagram is a public space, and as such everyone is free to express themselves, within reason. Obviously.
Her Xmas obviously not going to plan atm…

Previous comments have been removed….
Honestly, must be exhausting monitoring their feeds. Can these girls live without their phones?
And what about this miserable face? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.