Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how these Arket gigs work? So, Arket gives say Brittany, Lizzy etc an amount of credit to spend on a regular basis and then do they get paid £££ as well? What sort of figure are we looking at? Plus they must get the afiliate cash as well. Is it the same deal with Farfetch? OR is it *just* the free product and no additional fee? Curious as to how it all works!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how these Arket gigs work? So, Arket gives say Brittany, Lizzy etc an amount of credit to spend on a regular basis and then do they get paid £££ as well? What sort of figure are we looking at? Plus they must get the afiliate cash as well. Is it the same deal with Farfetch? OR is it *just* the free product and no additional fee? Curious as to how it all works!
It depends on the brand’s budget, but my company uses influencers in 2 ways - 1) our marketing team send out free product or gift cards in the hope that the influencer/celebrity wears/mentions said product or 2) if there’s a new campaign for example, we hire influencers to promote the product with specific deliverables (i.e., 2 IG posts and 1 reel) and they are expected to follow a brief. If the budget is big for a new launch, we may hire a few bigger influencers and then send out product to smaller ones, or it could just be one big campaign with a celeb and then paying influencers to promote the product. And then influencers are entitled to the affliate income.

I’ve heard from colleagues that H&M has a huge marketing and influencer budget, which is why it seems like they work with everyone, plus there’s a lot of affiliate money. And the ROI for influencers themselves must be huge because rarely do you see an influencer do one campaign with H&M and then nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I noticed that BB has bought “ *the* raey coat” which river island copied (or maybe the other way round, who knows).

I’m imagining Lizzy wanting the high end version but being stuck with the high street one and being livid about it
Alix of I Covet Thee also has the RI version.
Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 11.07.30 am.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The whole bathroom reminds me of a dentist office. The floor tiles don't match anything. No storage to put personal items. The sofa looked old and grubby. So far from what I have seen of the house the standout room is the kitchen area. Does the house have a separate laundry or all that in the kitchen?
The laundry room is opposite the downstairs bathroom. Also, there’s an attic but it’s not been shown just briefly mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Lizzy must delete so many comments. 3500 likes and 12 comments, Cos would probably get more exposure and value from a microinfluencer?

Same stats for the Warehouse ad.

With 573k followers… it just shows you lots of these influencers get paid for really delivering nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ngl I do like the bathroom tiles and even the glass but the floor doesn't match at all. like, at all at all. I don't understand choosing that floor colour

Reactions: 6
lizzy's "this!!! this!!" deserves a bonk on the head
Honestly, this 🤣

Dunno why they think they are so hardworking or valuable, Lizzy hasn’t worn a nice outfit for ages

Like, I’m sorry, what is this?!

13820F5F-ECD6-4E76-AEA7-2C00EB95C5F6.jpeg

Her house is pretty hideous, too, she is just so boring

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Can't get over the fact someone would pay to have a sofa like that made?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sheer amount of fast fashion poly/poly blend coats (among other things) ICovetThee and Suzie Bonaldi accumulate is shameful.
I like to watch Suzie but I am confused, as she has every video a new coat she was searching for and needed so much? How many coats has this chick? It started somewhat in Autumn, and she is still on the coat hunt.

Reactions: 4
It depends on the brand’s budget, but my company uses influencers in 2 ways - 1) our marketing team send out free product or gift cards in the hope that the influencer/celebrity wears/mentions said product or 2) if there’s a new campaign for example, we hire influencers to promote the product with specific deliverables (i.e., 2 IG posts and 1 reel) and they are expected to follow a brief. If the budget is big for a new launch, we may hire a few bigger influencers and then send out product to smaller ones, or it could just be one big campaign with a celeb and then paying influencers to promote the product. And then influencers are entitled to the affliate income.

I’ve heard from colleagues that H&M has a huge marketing and influencer budget, which is why it seems like they work with everyone, plus there’s a lot of affiliate money. And the ROI for influencers themselves must be huge because rarely do you see an influencer do one campaign with H&M and then nothing.
Hahah did you see in the meeting and actively veto if someone brought up the name of any English influencers. Brittany nah too boring, Lizzy lips too fake, Lindsey nah too old, Anna nah crazy brows, Lily nah too dirty, Frow nah too cheugy, Suzie nah too orange..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lizzy must delete so many comments. 3500 likes and 12 comments, Cos would probably get more exposure and value from a microinfluencer?

Same stats for the Warehouse ad.

With 573k followers… it just shows you lots of these influencers get paid for really delivering nothing
Lizzy is too lazy to go around deleting lots of comments. Someone mentioned before that she probably buys followers on a regular basis. Perhaps right before an ad campaign too.

ETA: this dumb caption. “What a friendship!” What does that even mean here?? Grammatically, it should just be “what a friend”. These two overuse this word so much, it’s been drained of anything meaningful.
17E018E9-A594-4FB9-81FB-B50C1677EDDC.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have no words for the "outfit" Lindsey;s wearing in those "12 storeez" #ad posts. looks like it cost £17 from Nasty Gal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
12 Storeez is a Russian brand trying to make it on a global market. They’ve also sent stuff to Brittany Bathgate and Alexis Foreman. The quality is shite, though.

Honestly, even hate watching L&L is boring at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol Lindsey of course wears that. She dressed up like an old people.

Reactions: 5
I don´t know why this picture reminds me of 2 aunts in the kitchen on Christmas eve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.