Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Lizzy please sort her hair out. Colour it. Style it. Wear it differently. Do anything else!

Imagine wearing this evening dress and wearing your hair exactly the same as you do when you're half asleep popping to the corner shop for milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even when she does attempt to put it up properly, it still looks as sloppy as using her chip clip.

Reactions: 10
Can Lizzy please sort her hair out. Colour it. Style it. Wear it differently. Do anything else!

Imagine wearing this evening dress and wearing your hair exactly the same as you do when you're half asleep popping to the corner shop for milk.
Sorry but its a posh spar, okay? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She tries to look effortless but really she just makes no effort.
In this week's arket sponsored flog vlog she had a creased jumper, floppy sock and food on her face.

It must be tiring being so contrived and lazy all at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“What a friendship!” What does that even mean here?? Grammatically, it should just be “what a friend”
Can you elaborate that for me, I am not from the UK or another English-speaking country? In my language, you could say it like this, and it would be correct.

the girls after advising their followers to log out of instagram after they pointed out L+L had been doing too many ads, lol
I love it when people tell me what I have and not have to do (as a private person). Assholes. This is your job, we are your customers, we are not on your private (non monetized) account and tell you what to do. I can't tell my boss, when they tell me off for something "Yo, get rect, just log out of my office, bro!".

Reactions: 8
Can you elaborate that for me, I am not from the UK or another English-speaking country? In my language, you could say it like this, and it would be correct.

I love it when people tell me what I have and not have to do (as a private person). Assholes. This is your job, we are your customers, we are not on your private (non monetized) account and tell you what to do. I can't tell my boss, when they tell me off for something "Yo, get rect, just log out of my office, bro!".
To say “what a friendship” is not necessarily wrong, but in this context, it sounds strange. Hard to explain the nuance, but it’s a little like having a nice meal, and saying “What a cuisine!” instead of referring specifically to what you just ate. L+L make everything about “friendship, friendship, friendship” rather than the person/actual friend. It’s almost too simplistic, and erases the complexity of having a relationship with someone, as well as that person’s own unique traits and flaws.

And yeah, love it when influencers say “You can log off!! If you have nothing nice to say, just move along!!!” while at the same time begging for engagement, likes, subscribes, and click on affiliate link in bio, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bit snarky this evening from Lost & Lusty View attachment 936875

Lizzy already has the coat in navy I think

It got worse! View attachment 936890
goes on IG and looks for this Naiara Suarez.. I like the cut of her jib <3

It’s a very boujie little supermarket in an old Art Deco cinema - ‘artisan spar’ 🤣 Lovely to browse in but not somewhere to do your weekly shop unless you like chucking money away

Perfect for Lizzy
There's been one of these in Hammersmith for some time.. I often pass it on my way to and from the football. I was baffled as it looked like a fancy place n was branded Spar.. I haven't looked in yet so can't really comment.... looks interesting enough tho

Reactions: 3
There's been one of these in Hammersmith for some time.. I often pass it on my way to and from the football. I was baffled as it looked like a fancy place n was branded Spar.. I haven't looked in yet so can't really comment.... looks interesting enough tho
I'm very familiar with the Hammersmith Eat17/Spar! Admittedly, I do shop there BUT I only buy things that I can't get from regular tesco/sainsbury's, and that's definitely not ecover laundry liquid ;) I guess it's because I'm a peasant and can't afford to do my regular shop there!
1640299636429.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh the utter bleeping irony of washing all your freebies/kindly gifted endless blue jumpers in Ecover plant based biodegradable washing liquid.
Give me STRENGTH !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To say “what a friendship” is not necessarily wrong, but in this context, it sounds strange. Hard to explain the nuance, but it’s a little like having a nice meal, and saying “What a cuisine!” instead of referring specifically to what you just ate. L+L make everything about “friendship, friendship, friendship” rather than the person/actual friend. It’s almost too simplistic, and erases the complexity of having a relationship with someone, as well as that person’s own unique traits and flaws.

And yeah, love it when influencers say “You can log off!! If you have nothing nice to say, just move along!!!” while at the same time begging for engagement, likes, subscribes, and click on affiliate link in bio, please.
So well put!

Reactions: 5
Lizzy is too lazy to go around deleting lots of comments. Someone mentioned before that she probably buys followers on a regular basis. Perhaps right before an ad campaign too.

ETA: this dumb caption. “What a friendship!” What does that even mean here?? Grammatically, it should just be “what a friend”. These two overuse this word so much, it’s been drained of anything meaningful.
View attachment 938900
Lizzy's face when she's hunched over laughing looks like she's going to wet herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found this video interesting. From 13:14 could explain why Lizzy tried to fake live in New York. Didn't work for her though!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I found this video interesting. From 13:14 could explain why Lizzy tried to fake live in New York. Didn't work for her though!

that's actually sad when you think about it, but some of those influencers sound like even more annoying version of lizzy "I felt like I shot what I wanted to shot in LA so, like, I moved to New York" duuuuh

While that may not be what they meant, I think it in fact is more about the friendship and not so much about the person. This is an opportunistic friendship and they need each other and this friendship in this phase of their life. Sort of like partners in crime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.