Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both were into anal, but I remember Lindsey had various anecdotes on boyfriends she tried it with, with varying degrees of success.
They really are pick me girls aren;t they.. oh I will do something most people find gross... etc

Reactions: 8
Did I miss something or did Linda go surfing ONCE and it's now her whole personality? 'So glad to be working with a brand that's associated with surfing' is such a childish phrasing?

Also could be wrong but I think Lindsey and the new man have split up? His IG has gone private, some of her pics of them both have gone
“Heavily associated with surfing”. LOL. They ARE surfing. They’ve been in the surfing game since the 1960s and basically created “boardsport fashion”.

Reactions: 9
“Heavily associated with surfing”. LOL. They ARE surfing. They’ve been in the surfing game since the 1960s and basically created “boardsport fashion”.
Truly. Lindsey once again exposes herself as a poser and a lazy writer. Even if Quiksilver wasn't a mainstream brand, "heavily associated with" is such a lame, watered-down thing to write.

Reactions: 12
I have totally dropped out of paying attention to these girls and Our Liz is either doing duck all OR my instagram algorithm hates her. But I did see Lindseys quiksilver post and I wanted to say... in a month I bet she will have stopped talking about surfing completely

Reactions: 10
Truly. Lindsey once again exposes herself as a poser and a lazy writer. Even if Quiksilver wasn't a mainstream brand, "heavily associated with" is such a lame, watered-down thing to write.
I consider this a brand that even people who don’t surf buy, just to get the surfer look.

Reactions: 8
No! He went private a while ago, she’s still following him and her most recent loved up post was 25th November…it just looks like they haven’t been together in a while cos she spammed with her week in NY
Fair enough! Good sleuthing

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been to Lizzy’s Depop page and I only have two questions:
1) where on earth does she find such monstrosities?
2) who buys that?!

DEF404E1-DE81-41FA-B32B-353BAA957135.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2) who buys that?!

View attachment 903706
It looks like poor Anne has been going through the massive archive of Lizzy's old clothes. Most of this stuff looks really cheap and basic, from back when Lizzy was still shilling brands like La Redoute. Which just means that even though Lizzy has been acquiring tit like crazy lately, she's still holding on to ALL of it. No wonder she had to buy extra storage space a house.

Reactions: 17
I have just caught up with the dreary plans vlog
For once I liked the blue shirt she was “ kindly gifted …. Link below “
Except no link not even tagged.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2) who buys that?!

View attachment 903706
Maybe it's because I am desensitized by the monstrosities Josie and Lydia flog, but these are not thaaaaat bad 🙆‍♀️

I have just caught up with the dreary plans vlog
For once I liked the blue shirt she was “ kindly gifted …. Link below “
Except no link not even tagged.
The irony. The one thing you like, and there is no aff link.

Anyone else’s grandpa got this exact jacket??? She didn’t have to go all the way to NY for it, could’ve picked one up in Cotswold Outdoor
281B84BE-BAC3-41DB-A213-E2B021AD6507.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
anyone worked out where in NY she's staying...i'm trying to avoid accidentally booking that grotty hotel or airbnb she's in..

anyone worked out where in NY she's staying...i'm trying to avoid accidentally booking that grotty hotel or airbnb she's in..Looks like Cobble Hll to me..

sorry IDK what happened there and I can't seem to be able to delete

also wth is this video. I just had a coffee and now I am off to another cafe for a crepe?? There's more to NYC and Brooklyn than nice coffee shops.. MAN she has the luxury of so much time in a city where my partner lives and I am desperate to go after not seeing them for 2 years and I can't afford it and this is all she ruddy well does there,,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lizzy’s gifted Celine shearling bag is bright yellow. Is someone at Celine trolling her? Maybe they sent it to the wrong person lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol at Lizzy getting gifted a Celine bag but it being one she would never in a million years choose/wear
WRONG she used it once in the latest video so watch for it going on Depop soon.. I suspect she just took footage with it and didn't actually carry that monstrosity around Brooklyn...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.