Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know the episode it was in? I'm feeling a little masochistic šŸ˜¬
I tried skimming through the sex episode to receipt myself but honestly couldnā€™t get through the first half. I do recall Lizzy being the one who was *into* anal though. I just canā€™t find it to confirm if it was a fleeting comment or what! I will try and investigate again before I make such horrifying statements lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried skimming through the sex episode to receipt myself but honestly couldnā€™t get through the first half. I do recall Lizzy being the one who was *into* anal though. I just canā€™t find it to confirm if it was a fleeting comment or what! I will try and investigate again before I make such horrifying statements lol
They both were into anal, but I remember Lindsey had various anecdotes on boyfriends she tried it with, with varying degrees of success.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
with varying degrees of success.
Success of what? Satisfying her or entering?

After reading all this here, I've come to the conclusion, that the only reason she pumps up her lips is, that some guy(s) told her, that her full lips are so sexy. She already had full lips naturally, now she has a constant blow job mouth.

Reactions: 8
Lol at Lizzy getting gifted a Celine bag but it being one she would never in a million years choose/wear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They both were into anal, but I remember Lindsey had various anecdotes on boyfriends she tried it with, with varying degrees of success.
This has reminded me of the one podcast I listened to. Lindsey was very wound up and giggling over a boyfriend who gave her chlamydia. I vaguely remember she said she was treated and then had sex with the same guy and caught it again. She thought it was hysterically funny. I was shocked she was telling the world about that. As I said, that was my one and only attempt at listening to them. šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This has reminded me of the one podcast I listened to. Lindsey was very wound up and giggling over a boyfriend who gave her chlamydia. I vaguely remember she said she was treated and then had sex with the same guy and caught it again. She thought it was hysterically funny. I was shocked she was telling the world about that. As I said, that was my one and only attempt at listening to them. šŸ¤®
Why in gods name would you be proud of catching chlamydia, not only once but twice.
Sorry but what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why in gods name would you be proud of catching chlamydia, not only once but twice.
Sorry but what a tit
She probably think it is part of the cool girl lifestyle that she is portraying. She is pathetic if she thinks catching chlamydia is chic.

Anyway it was Lindsey that really enjoys anal. It started from 21:00 at sex (part2) podcast.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She probably think it is part of the cool girl lifestyle that she is portraying. She is pathetic if she thinks catching chlamydia is chic.

Anyway it was Lindsey that really enjoys anal. It started from 21:00 at sex (part2) podcast.
If this is what makes you a ā€œcool girlā€ then Iā€™m grateful I never was one and never will be, I really canā€™t understand this mentalityā€¦being proud of getting used and getting dumped with gratis chlamydia on top, will get you a quality boyfriend for sure šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking forward to seeing Lizzy styling this Celine bag, which is 100% more Lindseyā€™s style. I wonder if sheā€™ll still depop it or discreetly pass it on to Lindsey.

Interestingly Lizzyā€™s Warehouse post has her lowest likes in a while. Though Iā€™m not sure how much her likes grow days after posting. I think she looks great, despite the cheap looking dress, but what does this say about the internet that a photo where she looked normal sized performs worst. I genuinely canā€™t think of anything other than that to set that photo apart from the rest - especially as itā€™s not like her dress sense in better in the others!

Reactions: 7
I found the Celine bag amusing too. I can imagine the look of pinch me moment on Lizzyā€™s face turning into pure disappoint when she opened the box and discovered it was a shearling bag.

I donā€™t think the low numbers of likes on the Warehouse post are people not accepting of Lizzyā€™s unedited body but rather her audience showing their discontent because she is shilling Warehouse. Considering Lizzy only spends her own money on high end pieces and has been talking about investment pieces, sustainability for the past few years Warehouse is just an obvious cash grab in comparison. Especially when Lizzy never wears the clothes outside of the ad.
The last Warehouse ad Lizzy posted was almost a month ago, the gilet one, still only has 4,3k likes. I noticed some of her other ads donā€™t fare well either, a Levis one with 5k likes, maybe she buy likes for them after a certain time? Makes it less noticeable?

I am no prude but some of what Linda has said on the podcast sits between being taken advantage and just plain vile. Linda seems so desperate for male validation she seems to literally degrade herself. I am all for women enjoying casual sex, and women should be be allowed to openly talk about it without being called a slut etc but Linda sometimes crosses the mark.
Lizzy is one of the least sexual people I can think of. I donā€™t know if its because I always think back to to when she lived with Harry and they had all those teddy bears on their bed? Some of what Lizzy says must be bravado to keep with Lindsey?

Reactions: 17
I totally agree with @Artaud, not that I know Lizzy or have met her but something about her just doesnā€™t exude sexiness. Lindsey shoves it down your face with the photos she posts of her and her bfs, but Lizzyā€™s relationships with Harry and Ben have always given off BFF vibes to me as a viewer.

I remember her once talking to a friend of mine who occasionally watches her about Lizzyā€™s obsession with Gillian Anderson and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. My friend (who identifies as a lesbian) hadnā€™t watched much of her content when with Harry and genuinely thought Lizzy wasnā€™t straight!

Iā€™ve never given her sexuality any thought as it isnā€™t my place but she is very un-sexual. She seems very much more private and reserved than Linda which is probably why theyā€™re so close. I can imagine Lindsey hogging the spotlight in social interactions.

It's sad that they actually think they're promoting healthy relationship with one's sexuality when the only that matter to them is men's validation. Did you get chlamydia? Doesn't matter, because that guy found you hot. Did he leave you afterwards? Just a tiny detail. Did he came back and...gave you chlamydia once again? Wow, talk about sex-appeal. Did he leave again? Shhh, he said you tits were nice.

There's enjoying sex and there's doing everything you think men want and presenting it like your wish to appeal to their fantasies. (Which is imo equally or even more harmful than men demanding those things.) Being both a cute girl accomplishing her "adult tasks" on Sundays -- god, just thinking of that article pisses me off -- and a femme fatale who lets her dress fall down in the middle of the street fits the madonna-bleep complex so well.

I also think this why relationships could be problematic for them to navigate -- they tend to overlook a lot of problems just for the thrill of being lusted over. If their partner's interest vanishes, so does the relationship.

Reactions: 22
I think Iā€™ve said it before but they epitomise the cool girl monologue from Gone Girl.

ā€œBeing the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like sheā€™s hosting the worldā€™s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot.ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did I miss something or did Linda go surfing ONCE and it's now her whole personality? 'So glad to be working with a brand that's associated with surfing' is such a childish phrasing?

Also could be wrong but I think Lindsey and the new man have split up? His IG has gone private, some of her pics of them both have gone

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also could be wrong but I think Lindsey and the new man have split up? His IG has gone private, some of her pics of them both have gone
oh no, how unexpected, I've already bought a dapper hat for their wedding šŸ˜¢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That wasā€¦quick.

Also, has anyone noticed that Kim Turkington/@loveclothblog changed her Instagram handle to her real name after Lizzy did the same? A bit cringy, she seems smart enough to know better than looks up to L&L.

No! He went private a while ago, sheā€™s still following him and her most recent loved up post was 25th Novemberā€¦it just looks like they havenā€™t been together in a while cos she spammed with her week in NY

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.