Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC It was my-clothes-just-fall-off-Lindsey that was ott in the podcast. She went into details that made me cringe at the thought that these subjects were what they thought they needed to publicise to make the podcast popular. Lizzy added a little but not much.
My first thought was that they would regret putting all those details out there because it's something that won't be easy to take back.

Reactions: 11
IIRC It was my-clothes-just-fall-off-Lindsey that was ott in the podcast. She went into details that made me cringe at the thought that these subjects were what they thought they needed to publicise to make the podcast popular. Lizzy added a little but not much.
My first thought was that they would regret putting all those details out there because it's something that won't be easy to take back.
Yes, it was Lindsey who described her entire journey and experiences with anal sex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it’s fair to say Lizzy’s trip has not provided me with one bit of fomo.
I’m forever trying to skip her stories or photos as it’s just so dull.
there’s not been anything from her that has inspired me to buy clothes or go to NYC.
I’m actually thinking she’s looking so drab

Reactions: 17
She also looks BORED. Which is crazy! How can anyone be bored in NYC?!

Reactions: 15
ot personally that interested in what I call man fiction/its misogyny anymor
I had that with Murakami. Had a collection of his books. Gave them away (to a woman, ironically). When Lizzy pulled that Bukowski book up, i was like, oh no honey.

WHAT?!

There was no need for this deet. Now the only way for me to get this picture out of my mind is to bleach my brain 🥴
I can't get the picture out of my head of her giving blow job with her swollen lips.

Well it’s fair to say Lizzy’s trip has not provided me with one bit of fomo.
I’m forever trying to skip her stories or photos as it’s just so dull.
there’s not been anything from her that has inspired me to buy clothes or go to NYC.
I’m actually thinking she’s looking so drab
I didn't watch a single video of hers, since she is in North America. I just don't care about her "adventures". But thought this video was about an update regarding her house, since the thumbnail featured some bare pipes. Well, little did I know that those pipes, as well as dirty mirrors, belonged to an edgy shabby hotel room. Also, nice touch of her explaining, that eating out is cheaper/same cost as cooking. Nice speech, Lizzy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't get the picture out of my head of her giving blow job with her swollen lips.
Same. Whenever I see them now I will always think of blow jobs and anal sex. I’m no prude but that’s not exactly a pretty picture to have in your head.

So Lindsey is back in NY it seems? Makes no sense going back and forth.

C203B4E2-BF45-419C-851A-452C5674BF8E.jpeg

What do we think about Lizzy’s latest post? I thought the dress was quite pretty but the picture is kinda unflattering/weird. I mean, she looks much curvier than she usually does. Or is it what she actually looks like? Still very slim but different from her usual skinny look.

Reactions: 14
Same. Whenever I see them now I will always think of blow jobs and anal sex. I’m no prude but that’s not exactly a pretty picture to have in your head.

So Lindsey is back in NY it seems? Makes no sense going back and forth.

View attachment 895798

What do we think about Lizzy’s latest post? I thought the dress was quite pretty but the picture is kinda unflattering/weird. I mean, she looks much curvier than she usually does. Or is it what she actually looks like? Still very slim but different from her usual skinny look.
Maybe she just had a lot of creamcheese bagels and donuts.

No, she looks pretty much the same to me, especially in the first picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had that with Murakami. Had a collection of his books. Gave them away (to a woman, ironically). When Lizzy pulled that Bukowski book up, i was like, oh no honey.
I still have a soft spot still for his older work, like Hard-Boiled Wonderland and Norwegian Wood. However, I stopped bothering after iQ84. Absolute garbage. He's become the Wes Anderson of writers (so predictable stylistically that he's now a caricature of himself).

Also, nice touch of her explaining, that eating out is cheaper/same cost as cooking. Nice speech, Lizzy.
Did she really say this?? Um, this is just absolutely false. Unless you shop at some insanely expensive grocery store or skip meals, there is no way that eating out (in NYC too!) costs less than cooking. And it definitely ain't cheaper to go out to drink.

This is Lizzy's real body. Maybe slightly wider due to the lens, but she has a broad and short torso, so when she takes a photo straight on, without funny iPhone magic or stretching, that is what she looks like.

Reactions: 12
Well, if I were to change something about her face, it would be the nose, not the lips. She had perfectly nice natural lips
I'd have to go for the dead inside eyes...

I know I'm late on this, but don't most people feel like crap when they have tonsillitis? Wouldn't any decent partner be catering to her needs a little more if she's feeling unwell? I'm far from a prude, but the fact that this is what L&L concern themselves with while poorly says so much about their desire for male validation.
well bear in mind we are talking about that utter tool Ben here..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her figure in the slinky black dress looks the best I've ever seen it, I'm partial to a good set of shoulders. Looks fit and althletic instead of her usual sniveling waif look.

Reactions: 17
The dress is cheap and awful material, quality, but Lizzy looks beautiful and healthier/ more of her natural body shape as opposed to whatever she was doing to herself previously. Previously Lizzy appeared ill I say due to her huge weight loss that she’d flaunt particularly on YouTube videos pulling at trousers, saying the size she bought… This is where fashion brands will send her clothes, book her for ads etc., it’s actually frightening and appears it became a vicious cycle, so it’s nice to see she has taken note to enjoy food again, take better care of herself now.

Her figure looks wonderful in those photos, reminds me of a newly moved to London Lizzy. I don’t think Lindsey is in NY she’s just posting drafts as she’s at an event for her management in the Yorkshire I believe.

Lizzy’s natural body always looks better than the over stretched version she posts on IG. I will never understand the fascination with making your legs look like you’ve just stepped out of a concentration camp.
Her top lip does not look good on those IG stories though, seriously lay off the filler Lizzy!

Also a reminder Warehouse is owned by Boohoo - had clothes produced in a sweatshop in Leicester, UK where the workers were paid less than half of the minimum wage so Boohoo could compete with more ethical brands. Lizzy really does see her followers as cash cows these days.

Going back to the followers chat I’m certain Lizzy has been buying followers. I’ve also never understood why Lizzy so often claims to be an OG blogger, she missed the whole Blogspot era and the by the time Lizzy was on the scene the OG bloggers were already releasing their books.
Lizzy isn’t one of these influencers who has slowly chipped away at gaining a following since the OG days. Lizzy had 10k followers in November 2014; she graduated, called herself a full time blogger and moved to Manchester by October 2015. A friend who works in PR said Lizzy approached the brand she used to work for several times, Lizzy had 128k followers in June 2017 - around the time she moved to London. 172k in January 2018 and 330k in January 2019. PR friend didn’t think the increase was legitimate.

Recently I think Lizzy’s following stagnates and when she starts to lose followers, or bots get deleted, she buys another 10k of followers at a time. Gone are the days where you could spot fake followers by spikes of 1/5/10k on a single day, if you want 10k followers a company will give you X amount a day until you’ve reached the required amount.
I think Lizzy most recently did this when she first started her grand voyage but now she’s back to either gaining or losing very few followers on a daily basis.
At the time I scrolled through her followers and noticed Lizzy was gaining a lot of East Asian followers, mainly Chinese and Korean, they have profile pictures but when you click on some of the profiles you can tell they’re not legit accounts. Chinese accounts where the only pictures posted were pro-Chinese communist party. Korean accounts where in the bio part of it is written in Hangul (Korean Alphabet) and then Hiragana (one of the Japanese alphabets). But you would never mix the two languages together and the Hiragana was just ‘んんんんんん’ which literally just means ‘nnnnnn’ in English. I asked manfriend who is bonafide Japanese and he said it doesn’t even mean anything in Japanese. Lizzy might be paying a premium for more realistic followers but a bot is a bot.

Anyway, that was a pointlessly long explanation as to why I think miss Hadfield has been buying followers. For reference I have half the amount of IG followers as Lizzy and manfriend has over 1.3M, he’s also 58 which makes it slightly amusing, neither of us have bought followers and neither of our accounts have the same follower patterns as Lizzy.
Everything on IG can be faked you can buy everything from followers to story views. Comments too, you can even choose what the comments say but they will be posted from the same type of bot accounts which would make it too obvious. That’s why I think their London friendship group all post the same inane comments on each other's IG posts to falsely inflate their engagement rate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Lizzy’s natural body always looks better than the over stretched version she posts on IG. I will never understand the fascination with making your legs look like you’ve just stepped out of a concentration camp.
Her top lip does not look good on those IG stories though, seriously lay off the filler Lizzy!

Also a reminder Warehouse is owned by Boohoo - had clothes produced in a sweatshop in Leicester, UK where the workers were paid less than half of the minimum wage so Boohoo could compete with more ethical brands. Lizzy really does see her followers as cash cows these days.

Going back to the followers chat I’m certain Lizzy has been buying followers. I’ve also never understood why Lizzy so often claims to be an OG blogger, she missed the whole Blogspot era and the by the time Lizzy was on the scene the OG bloggers were already releasing their books.
Lizzy isn’t one of these influencers who has slowly chipped away at gaining a following since the OG days. Lizzy had 10k followers in November 2014; she graduated, called herself a full time blogger and moved to Manchester by October 2015. A friend who works in PR said Lizzy approached the brand she used to work for several times, Lizzy had 128k followers in June 2017 - around the time she moved to London. 172k in January 2018 and 330k in January 2019. PR friend didn’t think the increase was legitimate.

Recently I think Lizzy’s following stagnates and when she starts to lose followers, or bots get deleted, she buys another 10k of followers at a time. Gone are the days where you could spot fake followers by spikes of 1/5/10k on a single day, if you want 10k followers a company will give you X amount a day until you’ve reached the required amount.
I think Lizzy most recently did this when she first started her grand voyage but now she’s back to either gaining or losing very few followers on a daily basis.
At the time I scrolled through her followers and noticed Lizzy was gaining a lot of East Asian followers, mainly Chinese and Korean, they have profile pictures but when you click on some of the profiles you can tell they’re not legit accounts. Chinese accounts where the only pictures posted were pro-Chinese communist party. Korean accounts where in the bio part of it is written in Hangul (Korean Alphabet) and then Hiragana (one of the Japanese alphabets). But you would never mix the two languages together and the Hiragana was just ‘んんんんんん’ which literally just means ‘nnnnnn’ in English. I asked manfriend who is bonafide Japanese and he said it doesn’t even mean anything in Japanese. Lizzy might be paying a premium for more realistic followers but a bot is a bot.

Anyway, that was a pointlessly long explanation as to why I think miss Hadfield has been buying followers. For reference I have half the amount of IG followers as Lizzy and manfriend has over 1.3M, he’s also 58 which makes it slightly amusing, neither of us have bought followers and neither of our accounts have the same follower patterns as Lizzy.
Everything on IG can be faked you can buy everything from followers to story views. Comments too, you can even choose what the comments say but they will be posted from the same type of bot accounts which would make it too obvious. That’s why I think their London friendship group all post the same inane comments on each other's IG posts to falsely inflate

Everything on IG can be faked you can buy everything from followers to story views. Comments too, you can even choose what the comments say but they will be posted from the same type of bot accounts which would make it too obvious. That’s why I think their London friendship group all post the same inane comments on each other's IG posts to falsely inflate their engagement rate.
My word, I find this all so fascinating, thanks for this insight

I would not consider Lizzy an OG blogger at all. But then, I’m thinking of Lollipop26 (Buynobloglater) era. If anything, I remember thinking it was impressive that she squeezed herself on the scene with her Testing Basics.

Reactions: 3
I think so too. Wasn’t Lizzy extremely vocal about being into anal at one time on the podcast too? To me that’s a weird thing to be so public about. Share between your friends, but not the general public. Or you know, do so to put out that image of yourself as that posh girl who’s a bit dirty for all the lads.
does anyone know the episode it was in? I'm feeling a little masochistic 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.