Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camille Charriere would WERK it. So many influencers would. Lizzy is unable to because fundamentally she has no imagination and no brain.

She is only able to recreate other people's style. She doesn't know what her own is.
Very well put!

Reactions: 5
That’s insane!! Completely off-brand as well. They should have given that to someone like this:

View attachment 907026

Lizzy should have been honest and sent it back to the brand.
Yes! someone like this - who wears bold bright colours, enjoys a spot of colour-blocking and generally has 'fun' with fashion would be a perfect recipient of the big bird bag. They'd make me want to buy one despite it very much not suiting my own wardrobe 😅

Reactions: 7
I hate myself for saying this but In The Frow would have been able to pull it off… a few years ago. Before the tweed vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like the yellow but I dislike the gold Celine clasp. I feel like the yellow is modern and that sort of Art Nouveauy, heritage clasp doesn't go with it. Of course they'd need some branding on it or recognizable clasp as no one would buy it if it looks like just another fluffy bag but Celine can be good at that.

Reactions: 3
This might be oversharing so apologies if it is.. but I have a friend whos never given one and her whole rationale is well I haven't found a guy who would return the favour.. i have to see her point it's hard enough to find guys who will kiss..
Your friend is smart. Women need to stop bending over backwards for men who don’t make an effort. Many of us behave as if we’ve been domesticated by men and that must stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This might be oversharing so apologies if it is.. but I have a friend whos never given one and her whole rationale is well I haven't found a guy who would return the favour.. i have to see her point it's hard enough to find guys who will kiss..
your friend should have a podcast instead of our double L duo /pos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m happy I’ve never had to look at it this way, it’s all very mutual in my experience. Nothing to do with returning favours to each other.

Reactions: 8
I’m happy I’ve never had to look at it this way, it’s all very mutual in my experience. Nothing to do with returning favours to each other.
same here for both of us.. I just didn't want to get banned for using certain language on here.. so used the terms I used in my post

Reactions: 6
I like the yellow but I dislike the gold Celine clasp. I feel like the yellow is modern and that sort of Art Nouveauy, heritage clasp doesn't go with it. Of course they'd need some branding on it or recognizable clasp as no one would buy it if it looks like just another fluffy bag but Celine can be good at that.
Phoebe would’ve left the gaudy logo clasp off 😂

• Haha
Phoebe would’ve left the gaudy logo clasp off 😂
Phoebe is getting her own line. I really do Miss Phoebe’s Celine. Sometimes you just want well made things without fuss. I’m sure Lizzy and certainly Brittney will splurge for a few pieces as I can see both being a Phoebe girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.