Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her inspirations are questionable. The stainless steel kitchen and bathroom tiles look so cheap (the ones that she posted on instagram). There is no way in hell that she's going to do that right? It would make the house look so dated.

Reactions: 7
Just wanted to say that this thread proper cracks me up! One of my favourites on here :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, but Renee has always had that weird pout, even before plastic surgery.
I went to university with her (and Matthew McConaughey and Owen Wilson!) and took classes with her. She actually looked really normal then, lips included -other than the squinty eyes/big cheeks which I thought were endearing. And yes, I'm as old as she is :) Shhhhh.

Well, you guys probably don't think that picture is normal, but in Texas in the late 80's, early 90's it was super normal. Every girl looked like a poodle. Imagine me, the English kid from Bromley who moved there as a teen? Can we say fish out of water? Well, not just out of water, flipping around on deck for air.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a theory as to why Lizzy and other influencers try to renovate/furnish their homes so quickly, even though they state the contrary. We all know that move where they post inspo and ask for recommendations as a not-so-subtle hint to get brands to give them stuff for free. Everything in their lives is probably on a ticking timer, as their careers rise and fall with follower counts and may not last forever. So they have to milk that tit for all its worth. Lizzy may say she wants her home to evolve organically, but she needs to ask for that free tit now while the going is still good and people still care about her new house. I believe that's also why she bought when she did, so she can use it for content (God knows she's gotten 10x more boring in the last few years). It just seems like a stressful way to live. Must acquire STUFF to drive ENGAGEMENT so the numbers stay up and you can acquire even MORE stuff!

Reactions: 18
I feel like since she’s bought the house she’s become even less an influencer, so a ticking time bomb indeed.

She went on holiday and wore the same boring outfits. In a way I think she must be pretty well set for cash to be able to be this boring without a worry. It’s like she’s not even trying to influence / get people to find her vaguely interesting anymore.

Reactions: 13
Lizzy more so appears retired, redundant and desperately sad- nothing more to say. I agree there’s no drive anymore even if you look at Lizzy’s blog,vlogs from moving to Notting Hill-some life, motivation to aspire, but it only seems now that she has acquired what she thinks she wants from selling her soul aka influencing etc, what now? Influencers are trying to take and make as much as they can until they decide it’s enough, then they’ll give it up. Of course it’s apparent how social media affects your life however, it’s their only concern when it impacts their income to an extent where they have to get a real job. That is where you see so many of them in sheer panic so investing is wise, which I understand although, how do you spend the rest of your days, weeks and years on holiday mode? The carefully crafted and multiple shots to get that ad, pr and gifted post to what end…

Reactions: 9
Everything about these two is just desperate and sad. They just want to glide through their lives, doing as little as possible to make money and live their lives for social media. This was proven during the pandemic when their content went “downhill”, just shows you how little they gave before aside from just going shopping, brand trips and holidays.

Nothing they post feels genuine. You can tell every pic they take is so over thought. They’re not remotely inspirational in any way

Reactions: 16
Everything about these two is just desperate and sad. They just want to glide through their lives, doing as little as possible to make money and live their lives for social media. This was proven during the pandemic when their content went “downhill”, just shows you how little they gave before aside from just going shopping, brand trips and holidays.

Nothing they post feels genuine. You can tell every pic they take is so over thought. They’re not remotely inspirational in any way
Exactly this and yes Lizzy does seem retired and redundant. She really doesn’t care. She’s managed to amass a whooping over 500k followers so probably doesn’t think she doesn’t need to bother.
but surely brands look at her engagement statistics as it seems pretty low for someone that has so many followers. Even her YT doesn’t get as much viewing and if we do watch it, it’s out of sheer boredom and fast forwarded.
God remember when they both had terrible meltdowns during the lockdowns. Quite amusing to watch the state of them now.
Not crying because people were dying more probably because they thought their ‘influencing’ lifestyle was going down the pan.
I find Lindsay super try hard and desperate. Just doesn’t seem natural and her photos that she keeps uploading are just tit.

I’ve also noticed note that she’s living easy she’s trying to dress a little more ‘edgy’

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Lindsey has actually had a negative effect on Lizzy's output. She used to be on top of her youtube game, and also seemed to really enjoy posting on her blog and now it's basically nothing. I still can't figure out how Lindsey manages to support herself financially, she doesn't post on youtube and doesn't seem to do much sponsored content on Instagram.

But if Lindsey can get by with doing very little, Lizzy probably feels like she is doing too much. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Influencers' careers always take a nosedive when they move from the cool London flats where they secured their following to a house in a suburb or countryside. See Megan Ellaby, InTheFrow, Lizzy...

Reactions: 12
Influencers' careers always take a nosedive when they move from the cool London flats where they secured their following to a house in a suburb or countryside. See Megan Ellaby, InTheFrow, Lizzy...
haha agreed!

2 things that kill an influencer's career
1. BF/ husband that works for them
2. Buy a house

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha! True. Lizzy still lives in a cool area of London though! More interesting area that Notting Hill IMO. She was boring long before this house came along.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, but what happened to weekly film posts on her blog? I used to really enjoy them.

Reactions: 4
Feeling very mean saying this, Kim always has the camera covering her face or having a sunglasses on, I guess I know why 😆 she is more ordinary than BB

Reactions: 4
I'm interested to know what Lizzy's family did
For her to have all that money? I used to follow both but found them so boring that I unfollowed. Does she have a house account? Can't see pics of her house although the ones I have seen (with crittal doors) look lovely. Will have to watch the vlogs as they sound so cringe

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.