Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling very mean saying this, Kim always has the camera covering her face or having a sunglasses on, I guess I know why 😆 she is more ordinary than BB
I don’t find any of them particularly pretty, but at least Kim seemed nice and not so full of herself?

As for the house, I’ve only watched (read: skipped through) the vlog now, am I the only one who is not impressed? It looks very ordinary and gloomy, the only thing I like about it is the garden, but I bet it’s going to look dreary come winter.

Reactions: 4
I went to university with her (and Matthew McConaughey and Owen Wilson!) and took classes with her. She actually looked really normal then, lips included -other than the squinty eyes/big cheeks which I thought were endearing. And yes, I'm as old as she is :) Shhhhh.

Well, you guys probably don't think that picture is normal, but in Texas in the late 80's, early 90's it was super normal. Every girl looked like a poodle. Imagine me, the English kid from Bromley who moved there as a teen? Can we say fish out of water? Well, not just out of water, flipping around on deck for air.
This is insane, mainly because I find both Matthew and Owen to be pretty attractive (a bit of an odd taste I concede)! Hahaha. What were they like in school? Apologies for the slight digression, but they were some of my teenage crushes after all..... Who's nicer? Lol

Reactions: 2
What is it with this trend of making every photo so dark you can barely make out anything??? Like thanks but I'm not turning up my screen brightness for your artsy shot of washing on a line.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that's like when my grandma gets a new camera and snaps pictures of EVERYTHING
Or a 3 years old that took their mum phone and snaps only 1/3 of her own picture (mostly boobs in her case)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came here to announce that I have just unfollowed Lizzy. The last photo on this post made me do it.
I just don’t understand anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is also very serious about those mirror in her living room and it is coming this or next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Came here to announce that I have just unfollowed Lizzy. The last photo on this post made me do it.
I just don’t understand anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

I raced here to express my "wtf is that" opinion, lol, creativity who

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hungry Lindsey trying to make James jealous. Truth is, I don’t think James cares if you are shagging someone new. Mistake that old woman made

Reactions: 10
Umm the orb lights are horrendous. They don’t go and I’d look out from my peripheral vision and think I was seeing one of those ghost balls of light in film photos.

Reactions: 2
LOL at Lizzy asking her viewers to leave a nice review on Amazon for their book. It helps the algorithim apparently. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s pure desperation at how badly the book has done or how honest the reviews have been which are aimed at two individuals who were given a book deal— it’s more or less a direct copy from their free podcast so why buy it? If a book has done poorly do you have to give the advance back?
Is the Mulberry bag a gift, ad what because Lizzy please make it clear and the same for those ridiculous St. Agni: Black Kyu 35 Leather Sandals. Yes, I do indeed have family and friends in Australia and New Zealand. Those sandals are not worth the price at all given the rate at £215. Lots of walking even here if say to dinner they won’t last long…
I liked the Arket black jumper the style, but really Lizzy do you need to work for a fast fashion brand to then splurge your earned fees on Totême, af agger. Most Scandinavian brands I prefer and will invest in as I frequently visit for holidays such as my family Christmas traditions over there. However, Scandinavian fashion is practically combined with beauty not fast fashion.

Reactions: 7
This is insane, mainly because I find both Matthew and Owen to be pretty attractive (a bit of an odd taste I concede)! Hahaha. What were they like in school? Apologies for the slight digression, but they were some of my teenage crushes after all..... Who's nicer? Lol
Well UT is a school of 50,000 students even back then. My experience with Matthew McConaughey is scant and Owen Wilson I don't remember - was told by a classmate after the fact. Matthew McConaughey is not my type at all (I know, I know, am I crazy?) but maybe because he is sort of your typical good ol' boy fraternity boy type.

He was a member of a social group on campus called the Texas Cowboys. At the time, and even now that tit is still ridiculous to me. I can't really make my British relatives understand greek life and the surrounding clubs - like Texas Cowboys which was essentially, as far as I could tell, a drinking group of privileged white men but on paper a "service" group. One guy I dated who was a member during his time as a pledge (before a full member) could not let a full member see him going to class or would get beaten up. That's the kind of rubbish that goes on.

I really still don't get the whole social life that surrounds that and find it incredibly uncool. I was in a sorority in university for a year b/c my parents thought it might be a good idea (they didn't fully understand it either). I was so depressed. It was pretty awful and cringe and stupid and was philosophically at odds with how I thought life should be.

I saw him at a few parties and I remember him being crazy on a golf cart on once around west campus (LOL - can't you just imagine this, it's so him). He seemed nice, I just, you know, again not my type being the quiet Londoner who moved (against my will, seriously) from England in my teens). My friend Leah remembers him coming to the bar she worked at, it seems most women were in love with him.

I did live on W 22nd street not far from campus but very quiet and cute little bungalows - and far away from any sort of scene. This is where a lot of the cult movie slacker (Linklater) was filmed (which I LOVE). And you know, was he in that? - I didn't see him - not that he was a star then. Did you know he is seriously considering running for governor in Texas? I will never understand this place but better than who is there currently.

I wish had known Owen, he seems a lot more sensitive and fragile and I like his face - it's more interesting to me. I only "knew" of Zellweger b/c she lived in a friend of mine's private dorm (Dobie Center) - I lived in a regular dorm on campus, Dobie was pretty expensive. I remember touring it and being impressed that you could come downstairs and eat cereal anytime you wanted from a huge selection. LOL. A major selling point for me. And she was in a class of mine and I worked on a group project with her.

Do you guys think Matthew McConaughey attractive now? He was gorgeous in college (what American's call university) no doubt but now I think he looks sort of scraggly and he's a bit hyper for my energy levels (low). He makes me tired just listening to him. Hahahahaha.

Anyway long answer and so off topic! Hope it's a tiny bit of interest.

P.S. He was in Dazed and Confused by Linklater not Slacker so no wonder I didn't see him. I get them confused. Alright alright alright :ROFLMAO: . That was a couple of years later. I was still there but barely. I moved to California in the early 90's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.