Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer to go braless any time I can as well. But I have small breasts, so maybe I’m not a good example. But to me, there’s nothing more liberating than being braless. Even though my bras fit well and are comfortable.
Team brakes here too 👋

It is so much better and way more comfortable. I grew up in France and no one cares about you wearing a bra or not.

Are British people really against being braless?

Reactions: 3
Team brakes here too 👋

It is so much better and way more comfortable. I grew up in France and no one cares about you wearing a bra or not.

Are British people really against being braless?
When I lived in france I hardly ever wore a bra, and I didn’t care about a visible nipple. The French are definitely more free with that. But France has always been more free with that than other countries.

I do think L&L may be braless because they think it’s sexy, but I also think the attitude towards bras is changing in general.

lol at the bra debate, wear what you wanna wear omg
Yes, of course. But we’re judging Lizzy, that’s where it comes from. I’m judging Lizzy and her tanktops too, but I also think she’s genuinely comfortable this way.

Reactions: 2
I am a D cup and cannot physically go bra-less. It is both unflattering on me and uncomfortable 😅

Lizzy's style is boring regardless of whether she is in a bra or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s definitely just back in style for the time being, it reminds me of the 90s, I swear Rachel Green never had a bra on and looked fab! I think we’re mostly commenting on the way it sort of ruins the look of the black Arket top, rather than it being to shame her for deciding not to wear one.

Reactions: 7
My bad, I completely got it wrong thinking she was styling ASICS in a previous comment.

Nonetheless, how many more interesting people are there for this styling article. I’ve got to that point where I find it immensely infuriating how talentless Lizzy is, and the immense privilege she has. Why is she landing this work?! I can not think of anything other than she’s skinny and tall, and keeps getting asked to do stuff because she fits a stupid generic looking and non offensive quota. What even if this tit “look”?!

06F52951-1E07-439E-9CB9-8AD55232BCBE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My bad, I completely got it wrong thinking she was styling ASICS in a previous comment.

Nonetheless, how many more interesting people are there for this styling article. I’ve got to that point where I find it immensely infuriating how talentless Lizzy is, and the immense privilege she has. Why is she landing this work?! I can not think of anything other than she’s skinny and tall, and keeps getting asked to do stuff because she fits a stupid generic looking and non offensive quota. What even if this tit “look”?!

View attachment 816332
This looks horrible, why on earth is it a “look”?! I do have a pair of ASICS, but they are my running shoes 🙄

Reactions: 11

View attachment 816332
Oh my god What is this???
I actually thought it was an advert for ASICS too.

the world has gone mad, paying these talentless people for lame content.

She actually looks like she’s part of the cast from ‘ Little Britain’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I once watched a video about how boring white rich people aesthetics truly is, Lizzy is a walking example of that

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 816332
“I love socks and trainers.“

Groundbreaking 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lindsey had multiple holidays planned so of course Lizzy had to take an extended holiday to one up her, story of Lizzy’s life. Even though Lizzy always claimed to have that weird affinity with LA, her favourite US city, of course Lizzy had to go to New York because the Halpin sisters have spent the majority of the pandemic there.
I almost feel sorry for Canada being used as an interim as Lizzy showed no interest in actually being there but realistically Lizzy had to goto an English speaking country, it was obvious Lizzy was out of her comfort zone when she came to Japan.
Considering how sporadic her Youtube uploads have been in recent years Lizzy’s willingness to upload vlogs in realtime was obviously done to keep her busy. Despite Lizzy saying otherwise she clearly doesn’t enjoy solo travelling or her own company for long periods of time. Speaking to the camera probably helps fill the void.

I think Lizzy exaggerated how intrusive the renovation work on her house would be to give herself an excuse to travel. It may have been unpleasant but certainly not “unliveable”, especially for someone who is self employed and doesn’t rely on being at home 24/7.
I have friends who had their roof replaced whilst having a loft conversation done on their Victorian terrace and because the builders don’t remove the upstairs ceiling the only real intrusion is the noise. The bathroom reno would have been unpleasant but Lizzy has a down stairs toilet and isn’t ashamed to publicly admit she likes to shirk washing - Lindsey lives nearby anyway.
Anyone who goes away and leaves a renovation unsupervised is a - incredibly stupid and b - incredibly privileged.

Did Lizzy say where she’s unceremoniously dumped Luigi? I have a sneaking suspicion Lizzy may have carted him up to her mothers house in Yorkshire, the Yorkshire based company who are gifting her the bathroom tiles tagged Lizzy in a picture taken in their showroom.
She must have done that River Island event and rushed up there as it was must have been a day or two before her flight. It would explain why she can be so blasé about extending her North American jaunt.
I mean it is laughable when you consider the options she had with Luigi because they are all as bad as each other; leaving him in his new home which is a building site with someone coming to care for him, leaving him for a month in a local cattery or carting him up to Yorkshire to be left with her mother in a new environment with another cat.
Lizzy is just proving how immature she was to rush out and buy a cat because Lindsey adopted a dog. Cats are incredibly stoic but also incredibly sensitive to changes in their environment. Unfortunately for Weej I think he’s destined to be dragged back to London to live out his prophecy of being Lizzy’s emotional crutch. Yes my cat died at the beginning of the year and yes I’m still crying about it, lol.

To weigh in on the great bra debate of ’21,
Lizzy used to wear a bra but ditched them along with makeup and brightly coloured clothes when she started single white female’ing Joanna Halpin. I don’t think it runs any deeper than that, just copying others. Manchester Lizzy (RIP) even used to give styling advice on what type of bra to wear with specific outfits.
There are some instances where I don’t think Lizzy can actually be conformable going bra-less, Lizzy reposted an IG story a few months ago of her shuffling into a photo op with her boobs going in two completely different directions.
Much to Artaud’s discontent Artaud has sizeable boobs, we are talking 28E here and if surgery wasn’t so invasive they would be long gone. It doesn’t take a lot of motion to make big boobs move, it can hurt and the sounds they make are best kept in the bedroom.
Stylistically tight, ribbed clothing just looks better with a bra, more specifically a bra with moulded cups, even my #blessed small boob’d friends say this. Unfortunately for Lizzy I don’t think she sees it. Lizzy becomes obsessed with imitating others regardless if they have the same body type as her, not wearing a bra has become some sort of weird mantra when evidently some clothing choices do just look better with one.

As Lucy Moon was mentioned earlier in the thread I watched some of her videos, I think it was Lizzy who she was referring to in the podcast - in this video around the 4 minute mark she talks about going to Lizzy’s house. They probably met through Hannahlouisef.
As a side note, is Lucy worth perceiving with? I kind of want to like her but her style does nothing for me. Don’t ask me what Lucy talks about in the last ten minutes of that video, I paid more attention to laundry, she rivals BB in the monotonous monologues stakes. Does she get better?

Oh noes. They were separate posts, why have they merged together? Congrats to anyone who made it to the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole leaving the cat for over a month gets me. Considering not long after moving she left him then too.
You are so right, the cat is her dependent crutch so the poor mite will live out his days out with her.
I still can’t get my head round how she could leave a renovation unsupervised, for this amount of time and jet off to the other side of the world!!!!
Also, can we talk about this photo!
She looks absolutely hideous. Just goes to show no matter how expensive her clothes are, does not buy her class or style.
She looks like a female version of Liam Gallagher and not in a good way.
Im not for judging people on their looks but she really does look haggard here.

Reactions: 14
Luigi will be at a cattery/boarding I reckon. Hope he makes nothing of her when she gets back

Reactions: 5

View attachment 816332
This "trend" is going on my "absofuckinglutely not"-list along with low-rise jeans. She destroys every outfit she wears with those crusty ass trainers

Reactions: 6
Lindsey had multiple holidays planned so of course Lizzy had to take an extended holiday to one up her, story of Lizzy’s life. Even though Lizzy always claimed to have that weird affinity with LA, her favourite US city, of course Lizzy had to go to New York because the Halpin sisters have spent the majority of the pandemic there.
I almost feel sorry for Canada being used as an interim as Lizzy showed no interest in actually being there but realistically Lizzy had to goto an English speaking country, it was obvious Lizzy was out of her comfort zone when she came to Japan.
Considering how sporadic her Youtube uploads have been in recent years Lizzy’s willingness to upload vlogs in realtime was obviously done to keep her busy. Despite Lizzy saying otherwise she clearly doesn’t enjoy solo travelling or her own company for long periods of time. Speaking to the camera probably helps fill the void.

I think Lizzy exaggerated how intrusive the renovation work on her house would be to give herself an excuse to travel. It may have been unpleasant but certainly not “unliveable”, especially for someone who is self employed and doesn’t rely on being at home 24/7.
I have friends who had their roof replaced whilst having a loft conversation done on their Victorian terrace and because the builders don’t remove the upstairs ceiling the only real intrusion is the noise. The bathroom reno would have been unpleasant but Lizzy has a down stairs toilet and isn’t ashamed to publicly admit she likes to shirk washing - Lindsey lives nearby anyway.
Anyone who goes away and leaves a renovation unsupervised is a - incredibly stupid and b - incredibly privileged.

Did Lizzy say where she’s unceremoniously dumped Luigi? I have a sneaking suspicion Lizzy may have carted him up to her mothers house in Yorkshire, the Yorkshire based company who are gifting her the bathroom tiles tagged Lizzy in a picture taken in their showroom.
She must have done that River Island event and rushed up there as it was must have been a day or two before her flight. It would explain why she can be so blasé about extending her North American jaunt.
I mean it is laughable when you consider the options she had with Luigi because they are all as bad as each other; leaving him in his new home which is a building site with someone coming to care for him, leaving him for a month in a local cattery or carting him up to Yorkshire to be left with her mother in a new environment with another cat.
Lizzy is just proving how immature she was to rush out and buy a cat because Lindsey adopted a dog. Cats are incredibly stoic but also incredibly sensitive to changes in their environment. Unfortunately for Weej I think he’s destined to be dragged back to London to live out his prophecy of being Lizzy’s emotional crutch. Yes my cat died at the beginning of the year and yes I’m still crying about it, lol.

To weigh in on the great bra debate of ’21,
Lizzy used to wear a bra but ditched them along with makeup and brightly coloured clothes when she started single white female’ing Joanna Halpin. I don’t think it runs any deeper than that, just copying others. Manchester Lizzy (RIP) even used to give styling advice on what type of bra to wear with specific outfits.
There are some instances where I don’t think Lizzy can actually be conformable going bra-less, Lizzy reposted an IG story a few months ago of her shuffling into a photo op with her boobs going in two completely different directions.
Much to Artaud’s discontent Artaud has sizeable boobs, we are talking 28E here and if surgery wasn’t so invasive they would be long gone. It doesn’t take a lot of motion to make big boobs move, it can hurt and the sounds they make are best kept in the bedroom.
Stylistically tight, ribbed clothing just looks better with a bra, more specifically a bra with moulded cups, even my #blessed small boob’d friends say this. Unfortunately for Lizzy I don’t think she sees it. Lizzy becomes obsessed with imitating others regardless if they have the same body type as her, not wearing a bra has become some sort of weird mantra when evidently some clothing choices do just look better with one.

As Lucy Moon was mentioned earlier in the thread I watched some of her videos, I think it was Lizzy who she was referring to in the podcast - in this video around the 4 minute mark she talks about going to Lizzy’s house. They probably met through Hannahlouisef.
As a side note, is Lucy worth perceiving with? I kind of want to like her but her style does nothing for me. Don’t ask me what Lucy talks about in the last ten minutes of that video, I paid more attention to laundry, she rivals BB in the monotonous monologues stakes. Does she get better?

Oh noes. They were separate posts, why have they merged together? Congrats to anyone who made it to the end.
I don’t rate Lucy Moon, she tries to be Anna Edit haha! And she is so pretentious lmao because she studied at QMUL and she hasn’t shut up about it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.