Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this has already been covered as i missed a few threads.... but just looking through Joannah Haplin's ... as didn't know her... and Lindsey moved into her (old?) place..!!! thats V single white female... if they aren't friends..???
Oh yeah we covered it, we think she’s renting from Joanna, because of her link to Lizzy it was probably the fastest way for Lindsey to get a place post-split. Since the Halpins seem to not be based in London at the moment

Reactions: 9
sorry if this has already been covered as i missed a few threads.... but just looking through Joannah Haplin's ... as didn't know her... and Lindsey moved into her (old?) place..!!! thats V single white female... if they aren't friends..???
I think it was the mirror that sold it for her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah we covered it, we think she’s renting from Joanna, because of her link to Lizzy it was probably the fastest way for Lindsey to get a place post-split. Since the Halpins seem to not be based in London at the moment
sorry... whats her link to Lizzie.... Joanna doesn't follow either Lindsay or Lizzie....

My bad, I completely got it wrong thinking she was styling ASICS in a previous comment.

Nonetheless, how many more interesting people are there for this styling article. I’ve got to that point where I find it immensely infuriating how talentless Lizzy is, and the immense privilege she has. Why is she landing this work?! I can not think of anything other than she’s skinny and tall, and keeps getting asked to do stuff because she fits a stupid generic looking and non offensive quota. What even if this tit “look”?!

View attachment 816332
But it was a post for ASICS, right? Aren’t ASICS and Onitsuka Tiger the same thing? That’s what I’ve always thought for some reason.

I mentioned the black socks in trainers both Lizzy and Lindsey wear a while back as well. Such a deliberate choice against invisible socks. Look at us being cool.

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
lol at the bra debate, wear what you wanna wear omg
LOL. I think I started all that. Sorry! My point was not one of judgement. Of course wear what you want. It was only to point out that if I wore no bra being Lizzy's size and shape in NYC I would get endless harassment, staring, cat calls and worse. And that sucks and has nothing to do with me. I'm fine with my boobs. I'm fine with wearing a top with no bra *if it were not for that*. I'm not sure how it got all twisted 😆 phewf.

On further thought, I guess it speaks more to the fact that Lizzy walks to the coffee shop and back most days? Or is in her house. I would get on a crowded subway in Bushwick and walk a few blocks to my job in the city. My curiosity was, how does she not end up in tears or stressed out deflecting, well she doesn't have to most days. Once again - privilege. I think not wearing a bra is great. I think boobs are great!

I did a whole line of no wire bras a few years ago and appreciate the changes in trend towards not wearing them and them not being lined in that horrible melon shaped padding. I am PRO boob. LOL. I am ANTI dickheads on construction sites etc who turn females' walks to work into a misogynistic minefield.

As far as Lizzy and being the talentless wonder who gets picked for ads - I guess it's that she has a fair few followers?

But I always think of that ol' chestnut "But is it fashion OR ARE THEY JUST SKINNY?". Ha! She's not a fashion icon. Trendy, yes. Skinny, DEFINITELY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest ad for that gym gear is so off brand. Her stretch in the park is testament to that, she definitely didn’t workout. All her ads these days read entirely as “this is for the paycheck.” She could at least try to make us think otherwise. Her laziness and disinterest in her job is so, so apparent. She mentally checked out a long time ago but she still wants the cash and free tit.

Reactions: 22
Sorry but HOW do you get a fitness brand to sign off on your sponsored content where there is not ONE pic of you working out??! It's almost like Lizzy wonders how much she can take the piss?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait, did Lizzy officially extend her trip? Is that why it seems like she's been loafing around on our shores, sipping our coffee, for approximately 1000 years?

As for the fitness wear partnership... sad to say, but she got that because she is thin and has a lot of followers that want to be her. Plain and simple. No matter what strides we as a society make in terms of body inclusivity, the health and fitness industry will always, ALWAYS default back to thinness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she looks like an old person doing recommended exercise while accidently having their camera on

also that one single yellow resistance band is sending me, I've never seen Lizzy either working out or mentioning anything fitness related, does she think her audience is dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she looks like an old person doing recommended exercise while accidently having their camera on

also that one single yellow resistance band is sending me, I've never seen Lizzy either working out or mentioning anything fitness related, does she think her audience is dumb
Yup!

What on earth was that? Let me lovingly stroke my bottom and then bend forward.
Oh yeah, forgot...arty innit. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
This is going to sound so crude but that pout really does make Lindsey look like her face has been paralysed…
C588F65C-A75C-4F09-BA88-F5806CAC6BAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry... whats her link to Lizzie.... Joanna doesn't follow either Lindsay or Lizzie....
Joanna is just renting out the place, they don’t need to have a connection? Maybe Lindsey has just mentioned to people that she’s looking for a place and was referred to Joanna. That influencer bubble is quite small.

What really me laugh is the post on the grid. About what a head scratcher it was to find time to go to the gym while travelling. As if she’s on some kind of super strict exercise routine.

D926A3F1-3BEB-4AEE-8785-AC08407B703D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao when Lizzy walked in front of a camera, she probably think she is a hot tit.
And the leggings look terrible, looks like she is wearing an adult diapers
0EBC4C14-A5B7-4E92-A272-4878C3C53436.png

• Haha
Also, typical Lizzy PAID post, full of grammatical errors. Remember, everyone, this is a published author.

Working out how exercise on this trip was a head scratcher, I essentially didn’t want to lose time that could be spent outside exploring, inside of a gym. So @fluidformpilates have been the perfect solution, from gentle stretching to a more intense workout, being able to do that in nature is ideal. 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Outside exploring? She seems to be sitting inside, drinking coffees.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha I’m in stitches with all the comments on this thread.
She does need to be cancelled. It really is a joke.
Also those floor pilate pads, surely they need to be used on a smooth surface as opposed to gravelly grass?
or I’m I missing something
I don’t know how she’s managed to churn that pathetic post as an AD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.