Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack always smiles like a constipated hostage and I think it sums up their relationship due to the only food they consume being olives & orange wine and the fact that Lindsey holds him at gunpoint to take photos of and with her !
Does Lindsey eat a restrictive diet to maintain thinness? I always thought she was rather thin naturally.
I really need to try orange wine to see what the fuss is about.

Reactions: 6
Does Lindsey eat a restrictive diet to maintain thinness? I always thought she was rather thin naturally.
I really need to try orange wine to see what the fuss is about.
No - I was only joshing! Lindsey seems to have a very healthy attitude towards food and exercise to me. It was just a commentary on how influencers deem specific foods “trendy”, eg Lizzy and Lindsey’s obsession with orange wine/aperol spritz/burrata etc

Reactions: 9
OMG the pilates thing. LOLOLOLOL. There's a pilates studio on every corner of NYC. It's pilates central being the home to so many dancers and the real deal, fantastic instruction - why not actually go to a class instead of doing some wanky pilates plastic jobbies in a box. OH right, she got money from them. She can't even bend over - wonder if they knew that? Ouch.

And she's in a bookstore in Williamsburg. Of course she is. Snore. Shoot, even Bushwick (further out on the L train) is Disneyland at this point. No one thinks it's cool anymore except tourists.

She's such a wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No - I was only joshing! Lindsey seems to have a very healthy attitude towards food and exercise to me. It was just a commentary on how influencers deem specific foods “trendy”, eg Lizzy and Lindsey’s obsession with orange wine/aperol spritz/burrata etc
Those two have ruined orange wine for me. Not that I'm even an avid wine drinker, but last week I decided to open a random bottle I had lying around and it turned out to be orange. I felt like such a wanker myself, just thinking about those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lizzy. Not sure this book review quite makes sense... Maybe do one of your coffee runs before you think about putting words together in a sentence next time?

View attachment 813798
What kind of book review was that? I’m always super disappointed with her book reviews. If she has trouble putting words together on the spot, why can’t she write out a proper view by hand. I don’t mind if she uses note cards during a vlog.

Can any of you recommend a youtuber/vlogger or blogger with a similar aesthetic who is really into books?

Reactions: 5
I was actually looking forward to seeing Lizzy do some Pilates. But nope, just the minimum effort for the pay check. Do these brands not do their research? Why pay someone who’s half bothered? Same goes for Lindsey. If someone puts that face coming to my event, it would really be the last time they get invited.
Part of me wishes that Instagram/you tube would just implode...

What kind of book review was that? I’m always super disappointed with her book reviews. If she has trouble putting words together on the spot, why can’t she write out a proper view by hand. I don’t mind if she uses note cards during a vlog.

Can any of you recommend a youtuber/vlogger or blogger with a similar aesthetic who is really into books?
Actually CatarinaMira, Lindsey’s friend has some book reviews on her page. I had a look at yesterday and saved some recommendations. I personally think she comes across as much more real and honest than these two, who never share any difficulties. Also beautiful aesthetic photography.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was actually looking forward to seeing Lizzy do some Pilates. But nope, just the minimum effort for the pay check. Do these brands not do their research? Why pay someone who’s half bothered? Same goes for Lindsey. If someone puts that face coming to my event, it would really be the last time they get invited.

Actually CatarinaMira, Lindsey’s friend has some book reviews on her page. I had a look at yesterday and saved some recommendations. I personally think she comes across as much more real and honest than these two, who never share any difficulties. Also beautiful aesthetic photography.
Everything Catarina has are gifted :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything Catarina has are gifted :confused:
I’d say she deserves the gifting more than L&L, at least you know you’ll get some beautiful content out of it rather than a geriatric bum stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say she deserves the gifting more than L&L, at least you know you’ll get some beautiful content out of it rather than a geriatric bum stroke
That is one way of looking at it, agreed though. At least she declares the AD properly.

Reactions: 5
Me too, i was very curious to see Lizzy do Pilates, because she always seems so stiff*. In fact, I restarted the clip a few times, thinking it cut off, just when the Pilates action had started. —But no, it was really just the bum stroke and a walk of someone who seems to have just had a hip operation. Followed by a shot of the blue Toronto sky. Maybe this was after exercising, when Lizzy was lying down from exhaustion.

*of course, everybody has to start somewhere, I’m no gymnast myself either.

• Haha
Hannah got gifted shoes from Lizzy's collection, lol, looks like it's going to be the same circle jerk like with their book.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet you all £100 she doesn't answer any questions she undoubtedly gets about Luigi...and if she does it'll be because she read this 🤣

Good lord, she travelled with a carryon, medium suitcase, and large suitcase AND has bought another large suitcase on her trip. I can't imagine hauling around that much luggage. I've gone on 2-week international trips (in the winter, mind you) with a carry-on. Even checking in a full-sized suitcase seems like a luxurious upgrade. But I guess I wasn't getting gifted $500 shopping trips either. Also, like... how many books do you need to buy on a trip? Unless they are hard to find in your home country, I don't understand this compulsion.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.