Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lizzy dresses like her mum. Lizzy has the same figure and now even the same style as Anne. Nothing wrong with that when you're a retired white middle class woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think it's the issue of dressing for one's age, frankly, that's rubbish, but following trends. We all know that Lizzy, and even Bella Hadid, don't wear it because they dig it, but because it's trendy. And it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think it's the issue of dressing for one's age, frankly, that's rubbish, but following trends. We all know that Lizzy, and even Bella Hadid, don't wear it because they dig it, but because it's trendy. And it shows.
By dressing mature for her age I’m not saying she needs to be in a fluorescent bodycon - I’m a good 8 years younger than Lizzy and frankly I dress like I should be a 35 year old mum of two! I’m just commenting that how you dress affects your mood and demeanour. She comes across bored, sullen and haggard because she puts herself in outfits that reflect that vibe. Not difficult to see that when she wasn’t dressing for the preppy London crowd, she looked happier and her clothes showed that. :/

Reactions: 7
Lizzy conflates style with clothes. She keeps blabbing on about how she's "found her style" and is "so comfortable in her style". No. "Style" is not straight-leg jeans, loafers, and navy jumpers. That is just stuff. It's why she keeps accumulating the same pieces, over and over, because she doesn't know how to put anything else together, and if she deviates from that formula, she looks really out of place (RI campaign is a good example of that). To use the polar opposite as an example, it doesn't matter if Carine Roitfeld is wearing jeans and a tee or a little black dress; she'd still manage to look "on brand" and like herself because she stays true to her personal style.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What I don’t understand about Lindsey is that she never used to parade her ex on insta as frequently as she does with this one, obviously everyone is entitled to do what they want but it’s just interesting

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand about Lindsey is that she never used to parade her ex on insta as frequently as she does with this one, obviously everyone is entitled to do what they want but it’s just interesting
I think she’s smitten. Because no matter what she does, she makes sure he’s on at least one photo when they meet. She also gets more likes when she shares, after all, we all like a love story.... and perhaps following her stories to see how it develops. Her photos are really boring in general, she doesn’t have an eye at all. I know we have ridiculed Lizzy for her pics, but actually there is an artistic aspect to them. Lindsey on the other hand is trying but doesn’t get it and her choice of clothes of late is hardly inspiring, those wide shoulder blazers are so unflattering, being so tall it just makes her look too masculine, and don’t get me started on the purple one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’d actually argue the opposite. Although Lindsey doesn’t always get it right, she’s quirky with her outfit choices and I think has more standing to be a fashion blogger. In my opinion, Lizzy is copycat tumblr in aesthetic, as opposed to anything substantial. She wears the same clothes everyday, and even when she tries to deviate it doesn’t looks right or like anything to aspire to.

Is Lizzy promoting Asics? Nothing says wealthy hipster than a pair of asics for casual wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lizzy used to have great style. She bought interesting, varied pieces and took risks. Now she just wears a uniform, and not a stylish one at that. I wouldn't call her fashionable at this point.

Reactions: 8
me when I buy new hair accessories and want to know what it looks like to other people, lol
Screenshot_20211015-175646_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally, I think if you’re on the smaller bust size you can get away with not wearing a bra. However, each to their own.

Reactions: 5
4C699D3D-75A1-433D-9003-9FC07CD8E13A.png

When your rich white friend is soul searching in NY, all you can do is play 16 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.