Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #3 Boobs, booze and BJs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not like Lizzy ever need to be on the orange line, she will be Uber-ing everywhere. I think is a good price to pay given the owner has extended the kitchen quite nicely (I cannot understand why they didn’t tile the back of the fridge).

Well, I’m jealous of her Homerton coffee options.
46b Espresso Hut is some of the best coffee I’ve had in London and lovely food as well. Dark Arts is good too.

I often lament the lack of independent, good coffee options near me (a relatively poorer part of London - freeholds for under 700k sometimes 🤪) but that goes hand in hand with the gentrification issue, well articulated in the last few pages of this thread.

I agree Lizzy’s made a good choice, yes Homerton is a little harder to get to but that’s also the reason it’s flown slightly more under the radar compared to other parts of the borough. Even better when you don’t need to commute every day and can easily afford Ubers when you want them.
Would love to try the coffee one day but I can’t see a reason to just pop to Homerton for coffee :(

I don’t think Lindsey will go back to physio, after trying influencing which gives you flexibility of swimming on work day then dining out afterwards. Also physio won’t give you the chance to wear free sexy trousers. I am not too sure what is her end game because she is getting older and don’t think marriage is next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Would love to try the coffee one day but I can’t see a reason to just pop to Homerton for coffee :(
Then straight to the excellent Adam & Eve for pints - good Sunday roasts as well. Now I am making myself want to go. The Spread Eagle (opposite Adam & Eve) is good for plant based food but I don’t rate it as a pub - not the right atmosphere. I like good old fashioned boozers. Restored but left a little shabby.

All the outlet/factory shops are a short walk from there too iirc. Burberry, Nike, Joseph - not that Lizzy will bother with those I imagine. New season and/or gifted please!

• Heart
If she went private I think Lindsey would be fine continuing influencing while (actually) making (a decent amount of) money. IIRC she was overwhelmed working as an NHS physio while trying to cultivate her following/create content. Idk much about that sort of thing but would working at a private practice afford her more flexibility?

Reactions: 5
Hey guys obligatory disclosure that I'm a long-time reader. I have also found the house online (a quickly growing club it seems) and it doesn't seem to be registered under lizzy's name yet. Either that or the sale hasn't gone through? I'm not sure. I have never bought a house and won't be anytime soon so i have no idea how these things work. Is this normal and these things just take a long time to go through? Or was the house sold in an off-market deal?

Mainly curious because without the sale registered, we can't know for sure how much it went for.

I'm also very aware that the moderator has already come in and said that any clues, and requests for clues will not be tolerated. Hopefully this is not perceived as anything like that. Honestly just wanted to know how much of a baller our lovely lizzy is with all that marvellous wealth she's accumulated. And all by herself!

Reactions: 3
Hey guys obligatory disclosure that I'm a long-time reader. I have also found the house online (a quickly growing club it seems) and it doesn't seem to be registered under lizzy's name yet. Either that or the sale hasn't gone through? I'm not sure. I have never bought a house and won't be anytime soon so i have no idea how these things work. Is this normal and these things just take a long time to go through? Or was the house sold in an off-market deal?

Mainly curious because without the sale registered, we can't know for sure how much it went for.
Registry details lag behind 3-6 months. It’s one of the reasons the housing market is such a curious beast, especially when it goes hot. You can have indicators as to how the housing market (local or overall) is performing (eg asking price, length of time on the market, how many reductions, how many offers over asking price, number of new instructions etc) but the cold hard data always lags behind by a few months.

Reactions: 5
I watched one of her vlog yesterday, a video that she made last year, something to do with disappointing purchase

She straight up saying she lived near Columbia Road Flower Market, this woman has no concept of safety

I'm a born and bred east Londoner and tbh I don't think Homerton is all too scary at all. If you look at crime stats of most places in London they all paint a bleak picture. My major gripe with Lizzy and like is the gentrification they represent, and that is how I see Homerton / Hackney / Shoreditch etc (basically anywhere on the orange overground). Sure, there are rough pockets, but that is the same as any city where there were once poorer, deprived areas within which wealthy people arrived to take advantage of cheaper rent/house prices etc and slowly pushed original habitants out.

The only time I've ever been mugged in London was when I was in Maida Vale - an extremely affluent area in west London. Looking at the house Lizzy has just purchased, it has more than doubled in price since the last owners bought it almost ten years ago. She's made a wise decision, while I won't be able to afford to buy in the area I grew up in. Such is London life.
That’s very true and most crime in London is opportunistic, especially now you have to use your phone to swipe in/out everywhere. They see expensive phones, watches, shoes, bags and follow you. It is probably just unfortunate that most of my friends live on the orange line so I hear it more.
The open bag has always been jarring and asking for trouble though, I bought a bag a few months ago that had no real fastening and I had to add a toggle to it as I just wouldn’t have ever used it with the opening being so big. I don’t get how Lizzy doesn’t feel self conscious walking around like that.

I think Lizzy is aware of her privilege, she just doesn’t seem to care.
Going back to when she lived in Manchester with Harry, they are both from affluent families and went to the same private school but Harry was student and worked part time in a convenience store. Whilst Lizzy called herself a full-time blogger and spent most of her time waiting for her mother, then photographer, and shopping in COS and &OtherStories before they started working with her.
When Lizzy started buying all the designer shoes and bags she asked for Harry’s opinion of them you could tell he was uncomfortable.
There’s definitely been instances where Lizzy has gone silent or just agreed with a simple ‘yeah’ whilst in conversation with Lindsey because Lizzy can’t relate to Lindsey’s upbringing or financial situation.

Both Lindsey and Lizzy don’t seem to acknowledge their white privilege at all. The photos of Lindsey’s birthday are just sad because it shows they don’t know any people of colour. How can these girls have lived in London for so long and still only know white people?
And goes to show how performative BLM really was for influencers as a year on I’ve noticed Reformation has started to creep into Lindsey’s IG feed again. Reformation was problematic before BLM but not that either of them care about human rights either.

Reactions: 12
That’s very true and most crime in London is opportunistic, especially now you have to use your phone to swipe in/out everywhere. They see expensive phones, watches, shoes, bags and follow you. It is probably just unfortunate that most of my friends live on the orange line so I hear it more.
The open bag has always been jarring and asking for trouble though, I bought a bag a few months ago that had no real fastening and I had to add a toggle to it as I just wouldn’t have ever used it with the opening being so big. I don’t get how Lizzy doesn’t feel self conscious walking around like that.
I only use a zippered bag, worn cross body, with my arm over it - pretty much everywhere in London! And if I need to get my phone out I use a vice like grip 😂 never relaxed ever!

Reactions: 8
Can I just say, as someone who is looking to buy a new couch because my current one literally doesn’t fit my smaller living room (it is a little grubby, but will be going someplace else because it’s a practical sofa bed bitchessss LOL), buying a “bespoke” couch is a stupid flex. We have a brand in my country that does custom couches and they’re the same price (or less) as CB2 or West Elm. You just pick your style, your fabric and your legs and it’s made domestically. It’s not IKEA, but it’s still mass produced! She’s not working with some small-time sofa designer going to his atelier to watch him grind down 2x4s and stain them using a mix she chose all the chemicals for 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She is doing this on purpose! Feed tattle.
I remember when she lost her necklace supposedly behind the radiator and just never found it, that just made me so irrationally angry lol

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember when she lost her necklace supposedly behind the radiator and just never found it, that just made me so irrationally angry lol
what? that's not even about being rich, that's just behaviour of a spoiled brat

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many things Lizzy has lost or misplaced that she isn't telling us about. There's just no way someone like her can keep track of all of the clothes, shoes, jewels, bags, makeup, and bits and bobs she's acquired over the years, especially when we've seen what disarray her closet is in. She's constantly scattered and easily distracted, not to mention she doesn't perceive the value in her stuff the same way normal people (who have to pay for their things) do. I'll bet the people who've moved into her old rentals have found hidden treasures all over the place.

I had a friend who was like this, and she drove me crazy. She'd stop mid-sentence to remark on something else, point at things while driving, and was always, always looking for her tit. Things would fall out of her pockets or handbag all the time (important stuff too, like her car keys!), or just simply go missing. She could never keep it together. Meanwhile, I very rarely misplace my things; throughout the pandemic, I've rotated between 3 cloth masks. Lately I've only been able to find 2 of them, and it's driving me bleeping insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m guessing Lindsey just got rid of her dog and never mentioned it or did I miss something?

i honestly don’t know why I follow either of these 2 anymore they’re not even influencers anymore… unless you’re trying to be influenced into being a tall skinny blonde who has zero responsibilities and seemingly endless money

• Wow
  • Angry
Lizzy's concept of time seems completely different to the rest of ours, so "waiting for the house to evolve naturally" might only take a few weeks in her case whereas for the rest of us, who scrimp and save for years to invest in the things we want for our homes (be they rented or other) and then might not even end up with them when life gets in the way and the money has to go on other things, what we covet will most likely be always just out of reach. Can you remember the vlog when she bought that bookcase for her landing and talked for about 10 minutes on how she wasn't in a rush to fill it and that it was going to "grow organically" and then later that same vlog had been out and bought a load of stuff to fill it?! Also, you can tell from the look on her face that she thought the childhood table was going to look better than it does in there. Unless it gets a Halpin seal of approval I think that'll be making its way back up to mum's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’m guessing Lindsey just got rid of her dog and never mentioned it or did I miss something?

i honestly don’t know why I follow either of these 2 anymore they’re not even influencers anymore… unless you’re trying to be influenced into being a tall skinny blonde who has zero responsibilities and seemingly endless money
You can see him in the mirror in her IG post from July 24th. But I don't know why she never shows him anymore, even in the photos where she's posing in the street. Surely she takes him out on walks? I guess he was suitable for personality of the month a few months ago, but was superseded by the book release. This month, the personality is birthday.

• Haha

You are probably right but let’s hope she is just sharing custody with her ex? Otherwise that is an incredibly crappy thing to do.

I’ve always thought Wild At Heart have been irresponsible in giving all these dogs to influencers because its very obvious they don’t match the dogs with their owners or environment very well.

The dogs bed and crate have disappeared. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ugh. Poor puppykins. Dog stuff like that makes me really sad and angry (not including them, if she's given it up, should be big part of your life regardless).

Acne studios jacket, because, birthday soon.

Ugh again.

Everyday is their birthDAY apparently.

And (2nd picture after the first on the one with dog crate). LOLOLLOLOLOLOL. The irony. FFS.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You are probably right but let’s hope she is just sharing custody with her ex? Otherwise that is an incredibly crappy thing to do.

I’ve always thought Wild At Heart have been irresponsible in giving all these dogs to influencers because its very obvious they don’t match the dogs with their owners or environment very well.

The dogs bed and crate have disappeared. :unsure:

The only other influencer I know who got a puppy from Wild At Heart is Lucy Williams and I must say, as much as she grinds my gears, she seems to be a phenomenal dog owner! You can tell how fiercely in love with Finn she is. Who else has adopted a dog from them?

Reactions: 9
I hope the dog is somewhere or else she is going to c
The only other influencer I know who got a puppy from Wild At Heart is Lucy Williams and I must say, as much as she grinds my gears, she seems to be a phenomenal dog owner! You can tell how fiercely in love with Finn she is. Who else has adopted a dog from them?
estee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.